• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz D

indian-outlaw said:
mthoopsfan said:
Was the cat first team all conference this year, first team pre season all American this year, and first team all American last year?
Uh what? Not sure what that has to do with what I said.

I didn’t say it did, I just asked you some questions. Are you knowledgeable enough to answer?

mthoopsfan said:
indian-outlaw said:
Uh what? Not sure what that has to do with what I said.

I didn’t say it did, I just asked you some questions. Are you knowledgeable enough to answer?
I don't remember who was preseason what and really don't care. I said Woodard was a more physical run stopper than Ford.

indian-outlaw said:
AZGrizFan said:
What corners in the BSC would you take over Ford? Curious…
Woodard at MSU is a more physical run stopper but he isn't better as an overall corner.
He kind has had a Sophomore slump. He might be dinged up some, just guessing though.

kemajic said:
poorgriz said:
I just really really hope the griz run the 3 3 5 next year when the Cats come to town.
It worked pretty well in 2021.

Meh, completely different team. First year in, Vigen didn't have the luxury of having excellent backups at QB, like he does now. Plus, TM was a Freshman and Vigen didn't feel he was ready to take all snaps at QB yet. Last, (to take a page out of PR's book here), McKay was sick, and not anywhere near 100% due to injury.

Back