• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ at weebs

Come on Manuel, got to stay completely set on that kind of ball fake. At 1st, I thought it was a bad call, but Manuel did bite a little on the 3 fake.

I get that we aren't as big as most teams, but considering most of our points come from the inside it sure is bullshit that we are at such a huge foul disparity in this one. They really called some shit fouls down the stretch.

GRIZ shooting the 3 well in the 1st half. Falls, Vazquez, Pridgett all hitting. If I recall correctly, Manuel and Samuelson haven't hit a 3 yet. GRIZ are struggling with Weber's height in the paint.

fanofzoo said:
I say Timmy no, no, no.....good shot.

When a player is feeling it, you have to go with that player. Timmy has actually been pretty solid in conference play. His hand/wrist injury really plagued him the 1st few months. Solid 1st half by the GRIZ.

I actually kind of like the broadcast team in this game. Such an upgrade from the old geezer that used to hate Tinkle.

mtgrizrule said:
I actually kind of like the broadcast team in this game. Such an upgrade from the old geezer that used to hate Tinkle.

Oh ya, I forgot about that guy. He did indeed not like Tinkle.

Anderson is learning to control his aggressiveness. He still picks up stupid fouls, but he sure is helping more on the boards and defense, of late.

mtgrizrule said:
Anderson is learning to control his aggressiveness. He still picks up stupid fouls, but he sure is helping more on the boards and defense, of late.

Mack is improving, but had only two rebounds in the last two games. :?

Back