• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz at UNC Game Thread

PeauxRouge said:
cmtgrizzly said:
PeauxRouge said:
cmtgrizzly said:
Some of the connection issues are likely on our end rather than Pluto. My stream has been great while others have struggled to get any stream and everything in between. If you cant get it at all I would restart your modem and router. You if you dont know how- turn them both off (unplug them) and wait about 60 seconds and replug in your modem. Then wait another 60 seconds and replug in your router. If that doesnt work and your router is more than 1-2 years old you may want to purchase a new one.

Funny thing is, I can watch the game on Pluto and I often get a lot of stutters and freezes (Swirly circle) but if I just go to Watch Big Sky and get the stream (Same source) I never get any hangs or freezes. Only issue I have with it on WBS is that it will not go full screen for me...

I am watching on WBS right now rather than Pluto (via Roku). Full screen, no problems so far. Wonder why you cant full screen.

Are you watching on a tablet? Laptop? PC? Or Roku? If roku, how are you getting watch big sky? I am on a laptop and have tried it on other computers, same issue. I am using chrome and have tried FireFox. Chrome always gives a script error that I have to allow and can then stream, but nothing happens when I click the full screen option in the lower right of the screen...

Watching currently on Mac computer (laptop). Could check Roku on TV but am also watching Colts/Chiefs.

That was a great play by Rorie to knock it out of sanders hands on the breakaway and it wnet out on off his leg. Just brilliant. And the announcer bitched about it, or course.

Rorie with a clean block and OOOOOHHHHHH, they called a foul!?!?!?!

Heh, just trying to act like an announcer.

Bandwidth lockout on streaming for me.

ESPN is now showing a score of 56-36. That can't be right. :( Has NoColo really only scored one point in the second half?

Edit: Thanks for posting the score. Those idiot at ESPN are finally catching up again. I'll admit, they are trying to keep up with a ton of games today, but C'mon!

IdaGriz01 said:
Bandwidth lockout on streaming for me.

ESPN is now showing a score of 56-36. That can't be right. :( Has NoColo really only scored one point in the second half?

They haven't scored much

This announcer is so salty, you can tell he was pretty convinced by UNC's 4-0 start and UMs losses that UNC was the best team in the conference and was all excited by expectation of getting a statement win today and taking control of the conference and revenge for last year...but now he has to watch our best blow his team away

cmtgrizzly said:
70-44. Griz. 9:00
Incredible.

And frustrating: This just proves that this team never should have lost to EWU. The PSU loss you can perhaps blame on a slight down night and a super-hot Viking guy. But the loss at EWU was purely a lack of focus and "want to."

Would have been interesting to be "a fly on the wall" during the likely butt-chewing DeCuire laid on the team in private.

Back