• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz at UNC Game Thread

If it was a flagrant on Pridgett but a normal foul on Oguine, why did UNC get 4 free throws and the ball when the Griz only have 5 team fouls and it was a foul on the rebound not the shot?

Oh good and a "foul" on the 3...so 7 free throws in less than a minute for UNC. Great.

Potomac Griz said:
Anyone else having trouble with the pluto / bigskytv feed pixelating frequently and jumping around quite a bit? Went to the UNC logo a couple times during that so I'm guessing the stream is a bit unstable at the moment.

Griz up 24-15 right now after a bucket by Rorie with about 9 1/2 mins to go in the first half.

all I saw was the UNC logo so I gave it up

NorthEndZoneDan said:
Potomac Griz said:
Anyone else having trouble with the pluto / bigskytv feed pixelating frequently and jumping around quite a bit? Went to the UNC logo a couple times during that so I'm guessing the stream is a bit unstable at the moment.

Griz up 24-15 right now after a bucket by Rorie with about 9 1/2 mins to go in the first half.

Often have to refresh when that happens, but they have been bad about getting to the game...

NorthEndZoneDan said:
Potomac Griz said:

Some of the connection issues are likely on our end rather than Pluto. My stream has been great while others have struggled to get any stream and everything in between. If you cant get it at all I would restart your modem and router. You if you dont know how- turn them both off (unplug them) and wait about 60 seconds and replug in your modem. Then wait another 60 seconds and replug in your router. If that doesnt work and your router is more than 1-2 years old you may want to purchase a new one.

cmtgrizzly said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
Potomac Griz said:

Some of the connection issues are likely on our end rather than Pluto. My stream has been great while others have struggled to get any stream and everything in between. If you cant get it at all I would restart your modem and router. You if you dont know how- turn them both off (unplug them) and wait about 60 seconds and replug in your modem. Then wait another 60 seconds and replug in your router. If that doesnt work and your router is more than 1-2 years old you may want to purchase a new one.

Funny thing is, I can watch the game on Pluto and I often get a lot of stutters and freezes (Swirly circle) but if I just go to Watch Big Sky and get the stream (Same source) I never get any hangs or freezes. Only issue I have with it on WBS is that it will not go full screen for me...

PeauxRouge said:
A rarely seen 3! 38-28 Griz.
My stream is so slow, minor(?) problems with the coverage are mostly irrelevant, so I can't watch steadily. But the Griz do seem to be playing with a lot more intensity ... Playing UP to the opponent?

Meanwhile, ESPN has got its wires crossed and must be showing the score from some other game. Luckily, FoxSports is at least closer. Craziness.

GO GRIZ! :egriz:

Edit: ESPN finally caught on and have the score right. No stats, unfortunately.

Good thing the stats aren't working for this announcer otherwise he might have to shut the f@ck up about the fouls and how the poor bears aren't getting calls when he sees that there are more fouls on the Griz.

This guy has the gall to complain about lack of fouls during halftime. Obviously every time they miss or dont score they must have been fouled I guess.

PeauxRouge said:
cmtgrizzly said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
Potomac Griz said:

Funny thing is, I can watch the game on Pluto and I often get a lot of stutters and freezes (Swirly circle) but if I just go to Watch Big Sky and get the stream (Same source) I never get any hangs or freezes. Only issue I have with it on WBS is that it will not go full screen for me...

I am watching on WBS right now rather than Pluto (via Roku). Full screen, no problems so far. Wonder why you cant full screen.

mtgrizrule said:
Solid 1st half. They need to play with this kind of consistency every game.
Right now, they just need to keep it going in the second half.

"One game at a time." :mrgreen:

cmtgrizzly said:
PeauxRouge said:
cmtgrizzly said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:

I am watching on WBS right now rather than Pluto (via Roku). Full screen, no problems so far. Wonder why you cant full screen.

Are you watching on a tablet? Laptop? PC? Or Roku? If roku, how are you getting watch big sky? I am on a laptop and have tried it on other computers, same issue. I am using chrome and have tried FireFox. Chrome always gives a script error that I have to allow and can then stream, but nothing happens when I click the full screen option in the lower right of the screen...

Back