• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz and McNeese

havgrizfan said:
Tough break. Haslam has some work to do with the schedule now for sure, with literally NO non-conference games on the slate for next season, and only a trip to Washington set for 2017.
The phone is ringing at Western St., Dixie St. and Panhandle St.

CDAGRIZ said:
reinell30 said:
I want The Tennessee Vols again. That was the best experience I have had at an away game ever!

That was a great one! During that T-storm delay where we were forced up into the corridors, I remember legitimately talking about the spread offense with a dude in overalls with no shirt underneath. Totally normal and very nice guy, he just wanted to rock the overalls without a shirt, I guess. We actually flew to Houston and did a one-way RV rental to Knoxville for that game and made a trip out of it. Saw some interesting stuff.
It was a fun expierience but if we play them again, it will be much uglier then the nearly 40 pt beat down we received. That was a piss pour Vol team with a coach that was running that team into the ground. They've since turned around and this year they will be challenging for the SEC title which generally means a natty is w/in reach. We don't want none of that.

Godfuckingdammit. I have had this game in Lake Charles circled for three damned years. This had BETTER be replaced by another Southland team so AZGrizFan can get to the game in person.

That's all I have to say about that.

AZGrizFan said:
Godfuckingdammit. I have had this game in Lake Charles circled for three damned years. This had BETTER be replaced by another Southland team so AZGrizFan can get to the game in person.

That's all I have to say about that.

PLEASE LET IT BE SAM HOUSTON STATE! :!:

Richmond and JMU would be nice. SE Louisianna could be good. Even Jax St, E Ken, or Chattanooga. Or we could just reschedule McNeese St. They didn't back out, the contract just couldn't be completed because if ASU's move up.

alabamagrizzly said:
Richmond and JMU would be nice. SE Louisianna could be good. Even Jax St, E Ken, or Chattanooga. Or we could just reschedule McNeese St. They didn't back out, the contract just couldn't be completed because if ASU's move up.

I don't understand how the ASU is the reason behind the Griz and Cowboys not following through with their package deal. Was there something in the contract that said all three teams had to play or nobody could play?

western FBS open teams Sep. 3rd, 2016:

(MWC)
San Diego St
UNLV
Utah St

(PAC-12)
none

(Sun Belt)
New Mexico St
ULM

Yukon said:
PlayerRep said:
Anyone besides me nervous about UM v. UW game occurring in 2017?
No, why?

I'm glad Stitt took over in 2015. That gives the team 2 full years to have the players in place and to perfect the system. By the time 2017 comes, I'm hoping we have a shot at beating UW.

get'em_griz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

I don't understand how the ASU is the reason behind the Griz and Cowboys not following through with their package deal. Was there something in the contract that said all three teams had to play or nobody could play?

Actually when ASU bailed UM and McNeese mutually decided not to complete the contract.

Since the southland added two teams they play 9 conference games leaving them only 2 ooc games.
One ooc game is always a money game vs fbs school and the second usually a div2 team. That is what Mcneese fans are saying anyways idk?

Old Mexico......Or rather New Mexico State would be my pref.

Zero lower class teams I mean do NOT get another laugher or laggerd team on our schedule!

Back