• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gresch to Texas St

HookedonGriz said:
George Ferguson said:
HookedonGriz said:
uofmman1122 said:
Looks like cat fans can go back to thinking he's an awful QB. :lol:

POTY nominee! You know some of them will completely change their tune now. I can see some “well I gotta admit I wasn’t too excited about him and think our other QBs have more upside”

HAHA, "bad mechanics" and "Murray is back anyway"

You know 100% that is coming. I saw some posters claimed that Gresh reached out to Coach Choate to become a bobcat.....so does that mean Coach Choate really really really does suck at recruiting quarterbacks if he can’t even seal the deal on this one?

This was not about Choate. It was all about Stitt getting the job at Texas St.

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
George Ferguson said:
HookedonGriz said:
POTY nominee! You know some of them will completely change their tune now. I can see some “well I gotta admit I wasn’t too excited about him and think our other QBs have more upside”

You know 100% that is coming. I saw some posters claimed that Gresh reached out to Coach Choate to become a bobcat.....so does that mean Coach Choate really really really does suck at recruiting quarterbacks if he can’t even seal the deal on this one?

Wrong. It was about Choach.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
George Ferguson said:

Wrong. It was about Choach.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

VimSince03 said:
HookedonGriz said:
George Ferguson said:
HookedonGriz said:

He 100% reached out to Choate. However, once Stitt got the OC job at Texas State, those dots were gonna connect inevitably. Great kid/player and I wish him the best!

Actually, just going off of his behavior I’d say he is a spoiled rotten entitled kid who could use a kick in the ass and a good days work. Not the type who you’d want leading your program if he bails at the first sign of adversity.

Everybody bashing him must have some big void in their lives. Wish the young man good luck and move on.

Anybody think that when he took the cat visit and posed for the pic that he knew he was already going with stitt? I’m thinking he knew where he and stitt were gonna land and he just took the bobcat trip to basically (with choate’s help wasting money for the trip) fuck with BH and staff and by extension egriz? Pretty well played by him and choate I must say, but true revenge would have been signing with the cats and then beating the griz with his arm twice.

Dutch Lane said:
Anybody think that when he took the cat visit and posed for the pic that he knew he was already going with stitt? I’m thinking he knew where he and stitt were gonna land and he just took the bobcat trip to basically (with choate’s help wasting money for the trip) f*** with BH and staff and by extension egriz? Pretty well played by him and choate I must say, but true revenge would have been signing with the cats and then beating the griz with his arm twice.

I think so too. Also thought it was funny Stitt posted that pic of Jensen in the bobcat uniform on his twitter. Odd behavior from a coach trying to bring a recruit to his school.

Three of the current Texas State qbs were 3 star rated high school qbs. Stitt needs to be careful because all 3 are also Texas homegrown players. He made mistakes here by not recruiting Montana enough, and I think Gresch just being handed the job - as an outsider - may not “play well” in San Marcos. Hopefully Stitt does not repeat the Rosey/Hauck error, and opens it up for all to have a chance - number 1 reps for all.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
VimSince03 said:
HookedonGriz said:
George Ferguson said:

He 100% reached out to Choate. However, once Stitt got the OC job at Texas State, those dots were gonna connect inevitably. Great kid/player and I wish him the best!

Actually, just going off of his behavior I’d say he is a spoiled rotten entitled kid who could use a kick in the ass and a good days work. Not the type who you’d want leading your program if he bails at the first sign of adversity.

You’d be wrong so don’t put any money on that.

G-BEARS said:
Dutch Lane said:
Anybody think that when he took the cat visit and posed for the pic that he knew he was already going with stitt? I’m thinking he knew where he and stitt were gonna land and he just took the bobcat trip to basically (with choate’s help wasting money for the trip) f*** with BH and staff and by extension egriz? Pretty well played by him and choate I must say, but true revenge would have been signing with the cats and then beating the griz with his arm twice.

I think so too. Also thought it was funny Stitt posted that pic of Jensen in the bobcat uniform on his twitter. Odd behavior from a coach trying to bring a recruit to his school.

I also agree. They both have a lot of animosity toward UM and displayed it through the pic.

ordigger said:
Three of the current Texas State qbs were 3 star rated high school qbs. Stitt needs to be careful because all 3 are also Texas homegrown players. He made mistakes here by not recruiting Montana enough, and I think Gresch just being handed the job - as an outsider - may not “play well” in San Marcos. Hopefully Stitt does not repeat the Rosey/Hauck error, and opens it up for all to have a chance - number 1 reps for all.
What Rosey/Hauck error?

kemajic said:
ordigger said:
What Rosey/Hauck error?
Yeah, what error? I mean, it's not like we haven't had THAT discussion about a thousand times here...

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
George Ferguson said:
HookedonGriz said:

Wow I’m surprised you’re admitting here that Stitt is better than Choate, especially at landing quarterbacks who were proactively trying to go to MSU. Huh!

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
ordigger said:
What Rosey/Hauck error?
Yeah, what error? I mean, it's not like we haven't had THAT discussion about a thousand times here...
I recall the discussions; no evidence of a Rosey/Hauck error.

Back