• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Go Cats!

EverettGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Westcoastfan said:
I am a griz fan, just not a Bobby fan. I read “the book”.

If you mean the book I think you mean, you wasted a lot of brain cells you really can’t afford to give away.

I can only presume he means the book “The Art of Playing .500 Ball” by Coach Ron Ash. It’s the only worthwhile book published out of that shithole “university”.

A’hem. Leadership and the Art of Fingerpointing by Coach Ron Ash, Forward by Earle Solomonson would like a word with you.

I did hear the cat boosters are making one final push to buy this game out...they really don't wanna play them again...ever!

bgbigdog said:
Westcoastfan said:

Clearly mom doesn’t have the meatloaf ready yet. If you’re going to troll, @ least be funny. Right now, you’re just being a waste of bandwidth.

All, wondering your thoughts on the Bobcat blitz that the MSU coaches are doing. Essentially they are visiting every High School in Montana. Do you guys think it is a good idea and if so why aren’t the Grizz doing anything like it?

F$&king moron.

I think it's amazing that the Cat coaches can be out recruiting all over the state during an NCAA Dead person, which started on Dec. 16, I believe, and also while playing in the playoffs and preparing this week to play NDSU on the road. Those are some amazing coaches, who must have unbelievable time management, as well as fast transportation.

PlayerRep said:
bgbigdog said:
Westcoastfan said:

Clearly mom doesn’t have the meatloaf ready yet. If you’re going to troll, @ least be funny. Right now, you’re just being a waste of bandwidth.

All, wondering your thoughts on the Bobcat blitz that the MSU coaches are doing. Essentially they are visiting every High School in Montana. Do you guys think it is a good idea and if so why aren’t the Grizz doing anything like it?

F$&king moron.

I think it's amazing that the Cat coaches can be out recruiting all over the state during an NCAA Dead person, which started on Dec. 16, I believe, and also while playing in the playoffs and preparing this week to play NDSU on the road. Those are some amazing coaches, who must have unbelievable time management, as well as fast transportation.

Sorry, this was his first post from whenever he showed up. Such a big Griz fan that he spelled it with two Z’s.

.CATS win ..Choate crowned King..lifetime extension with life size bronze stature of him on the entry
of the new athletic facilities..

In 1984 I fell for the "Hey they are from Montana lets root for them, BS"

I did and watched every game on their way to the NC and was actually cheating and happy they won.

Then came the kitten fans, after the game. I can only sum it up best with the help of Clark Grizwald:

What a bunch of cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey shit they were!
Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

From that time on I have refused to ever under any circumstances root of those asshats and their fans.

bgbigdog said:
PlayerRep said:
bgbigdog said:
Westcoastfan said:

F$&king moron.

Sorry, this was his first post from whenever he showed up. Such a big Griz fan that he spelled it with two Z’s.

Dead Person...

Latest posts

Back