• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Go Cats!

Westcoastfan said:
I am a griz fan, just not a Bobby fan. I read “the book”.

Clearly mom doesn’t have the meatloaf ready yet. If you’re going to troll, @ least be funny. Right now, you’re just being a waste of bandwidth.

All, wondering your thoughts on the Bobcat blitz that the MSU coaches are doing. Essentially they are visiting every High School in Montana. Do you guys think it is a good idea and if so why aren’t the Grizz doing anything like it?

F$&king moron.

daGrizJ said:
CDAGRIZ said:
daGrizJ said:
I would be OK with the Cats beating NDSU.......but,IMO there ain't a chance in hell it will happen. That chore will be left up to JMU.

IDK, man. The T-Buffs have looked pretty vulnerable. Climate control, disinterested fats, Choach not distracted by any trim in the stands . . . smells like an upset to me. Time will tell.

You could be right CDA. I concur, NDSU has not looked as overwhelming as they have in the past. Then....you look at the stats and, there they are, at the top of just about every defensive and offensive statistic. And, for me, Choate's presser sounded like, " We don't stand a chance, I'm just heading home for Christmas."

This is the kind of thing that makes me wonder which fan base is more fun to mess with on eGriz.com on the eve of their semifinal game. Sure, we know they both will post here to see what Griz fans think, but which way to lean? I think I'm still going Bobcats because the T-Buffs are so incredibly sensitive. It's hilarious. #softbison

Westcoastfan said:
How is it possible to be a Griz fan and not a Bobby Hauck fan. “I Love the Griz, I just hate coaches that win Big Sky Championships and take us to the National Title game. I also hate coaches who’s players have the highest GPA’s of any coach in school history. I also hated when we sent record amounts of players to the NFL. I also hate coaches who are strict disciplinarian’s who throw players off the team regularly that don’t fall in line.”

Westcoastfan said:

6f9e2fa05822806c541aff86f43ae5bb1c143456.jpg

Pulling for the cats tomorrow, too bad that Troy Andersen is not playing. I hear he has a torn pcl (posterior cruciate ligament) and a torn labrum again. On top of his broken hand from last year and high ankle sprain that hobbled him sure does look to me that choate rode him too damn hard and put him away wet.

Also heard that he may redshirt next year after his multiple upcoming surgeries or redshirt and transfer so he will have an opportunity to get healthy and play one position with an FBS school and a possible look from the nfl scouts. Wish him the best what ever he decides.

daGrizJ said:
I would be OK with the Cats beating NDSU.......but,IMO there ain't a chance in hell it will happen. That chore will be left up to JMU.

I'll be rooting for AG State. That team gained my respect when I watched them pick us apart in Bozeman. I think they will win in the dome. So FTB.

If they don't win I hope the fuckers lose by 5 scores so we dont have hear about how they could have won if Infonze hadn't slipped on the gravy slick and fumbled on the game winning score. So FTC.

Yep go cats.....Weber Wildcats! Fuck the Bobcats every day and twice on Sundays. And fuck westcoastfan. I hope the Bison embarrass them again.

Westcoastfan said:

You’re not a Griz fan. You’re a douchenozzle and every post you make it pro Cat and anti Griz. You suck at this. I hate Bigsky33, Poorgriz, and CounterAssault but I’d take those fuck yards over you any day. At least they don’t pretend here like you do you fucking weirdo.

When the Cats shit pumped us I thought they could beat the Bisons. They've looked unimpressive in their first two play off games against St.Thomas Aquinas and Our Ladies of Mercy. That being said I can see them jamming the ball right down NDSU's d tomorrow. Or they could fold up like cheap lawn furniture at the Butte K-mart off the I-15 exit. I'll take the Cats 22-18 but I won't put a penny on it cuz FTC.

WaGriz4life said:
Westcoastfan said:
How is it possible to be a Griz fan and not a Bobby Hauck fan. “I Love the Griz, I just hate coaches that win Big Sky Championships and take us to the National Title game. I also hate coaches who’s players have the highest GPA’s of any coach in school history. I also hated when we sent record amounts of players to the NFL. I also hate coaches who are strict disciplinarian’s who throw players off the team regularly that don’t fall in line.”

WestCoast is a Cat fan.

Westcoastfan said:

If you mean the book I think you mean, you wasted a lot of brain cells you really can’t afford to give away.

AZGrizFan said:
Westcoastfan said:

If you mean the book I think you mean, you wasted a lot of brain cells you really can’t afford to give away.

I can only presume he means the book “The Art of Playing .500 Ball” by Coach Ron Ash. It’s the only worthwhile book published out of that shithole “university”.

Glad to see a MT school in the semis. 2 MT schools seeded. Must be some kind of record. Cats are a solid team this yr. in Choate's 4th. Bobby only needed 2. Bizon will have no cakewalk w/ these Cats, this time. It'll be a classic football game, low score, lots of grind. Bizon 24, Cats 17. Won't be decided until late in the 4th.

Back