• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GFP is recording tonight (Monday) get your questions in here

EverettGriz said:
Did James cry after the game? And if so, how damp was the wad of tissue Dad handed him?

Do any of you scream at the television when a team isn't throwing to your FF wide receiver?

Biggest area of need for the 2020 team?

Best steak in/around Missoula?

Real or fake tree?

Are you trying to figure out where you're taking me to dinner next time you're in town?

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
As many guessed a 5 or 6 loss season, here is the question. Aside from 95 and 01, when was the last time the Griz exceeded the "preseason" expectations?
I remember the consensus on this site before the 2008 season was that we might go 3-8. :lol:

MrTitleist said:
EverettGriz said:
Did James cry after the game? And if so, how damp was the wad of tissue Dad handed him?

Do any of you scream at the television when a team isn't throwing to your FF wide receiver?

Real or fake tree?

Are you trying to figure out where you're taking me to dinner next time you're in town?

I know it’s been mighty slim pickins for you *recently, but are you THAT desperate for a date?

*15 years.

EverettGriz said:
MrTitleist said:
EverettGriz said:

Real or fake tree?

I know it’s been mighty slim pickins for you *recently, but are you THAT desperate for a date?

*15 years.

He must be, as I had to turn him down a couple weeks ago. And, I’m pretty much bottom of the barrel.

uofmman1122 said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:
As many guessed a 5 or 6 loss season, here is the question. Aside from 95 and 01, when was the last time the Griz exceeded the "preseason" expectations?
I remember the consensus on this site before the 2008 season was that we might go 3-8. :lol:

Nobody saw a semifinals appearance coming in 2011 after missing the playoffs in 2010.

kurtismichael said:
EverettGriz said:
MrTitleist said:
EverettGriz said:

Real or fake tree?

*15 years.

He must be, as I had to turn him down a couple weeks ago. And, I’m pretty much bottom of the barrel.

Pretty much?

kurtismichael said:
Question #1. Does CDA get the GFP award for best question of the season and for most creative questioner of the season? It’s been years since someone swept both categories.

Question #3. You can only pick one. Griz get a drop down from a P5 conference team (or even just FBS) who proves to be dominate at their position over the next two seasons for the Griz. We are talking 1st team Big Sky and All American level play. Which one do you choose?

1. O Linemen
2. D Lineman
3. Cornerback

Edit: I left QB off on purpose.

So in my defense I’ve always maintained that math is hard. I thought about trying to cover this error up by claiming that I accidentally deleted Question #2, but I figured most of eGriz would see through any cover up attempt.

Back