• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GFP is recording tonight (Monday) get your questions in here

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Pick one:

1. The Griz miss the playoffs the next two years; OR

2. The Griz are guaranteed a trip to the NC game the next two seasons, BUT, you have to wear a thong for a year. You can wear whatever you want over the thong. *pause*

Sound easy? It's not. You ALSO have to casually interject the phrase, "My thong is on backwards" into a business conversation once a day for a year. You can't explain it to anyone, and you can't say it as a stand alone phrase. It has to be something like, "Yeah, I see how your client didn't include the power line issue in his disclosures, so we'd like a closing credit, my thong is on backwards, of three thousand dollars." or, "What did you think of the bonus room my thong is on backwards." You can't laugh it off or explain. You have to act like you didn't say it.

Easy. #2.

No kidding. He made it sound like it was supposed to be a punishment or something.

Htowngriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Pick one:

2. The Griz are guaranteed a trip to the NC game the next two seasons, BUT, you have to wear a thong for a year. You can wear whatever you want over the thong. *pause*

Sound easy? It's not. You ALSO have to casually interject the phrase, "My thong is on backwards" into a business conversation once a day for a year. You can't explain it to anyone, and you can't say it as a stand alone phrase. It has to be something like, "Yeah, I see how your client didn't include the power line issue in his disclosures, so we'd like a closing credit, my thong is on backwards, of three thousand dollars." or, "What did you think of the bonus room my thong is on backwards." You can't laugh it off or explain. You have to act like you didn't say it.

Easy. #2.

No kidding. He made it sound like it was supposed to be a punishment or something.

If you already wear a thong and are pretty much retired, it would be a slam dunk.

grizindabox said:
Htowngriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Pick one:

Easy. #2.

If you already wear a thong and are pretty much retired, it would be a slam dunk.

Sure, but the question is for our esteemed hosts of the GFP. They likely all do the former, but I don't believe they are retired. Therein lies the "rub".

CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
Htowngriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Easy. #2.

Sure, but the question is for our esteemed hosts of the GFP. They likely all do the former, but I don't believe they are retired. Therein lies the "rub".

I was just talking about AZ.

grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
Htowngriz said:

Big swing and a miss by me. Solid.

Did James cry after the game? And if so, how damp was the wad of tissue Dad handed him?

Do any of you scream at the television when a team isn't throwing to your FF wide receiver?

Biggest area of need for the 2020 team?

Best steak in/around Missoula?

Real or fake tree?

grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
Htowngriz said:

:geek:

kurtismichael said:
Question #1. Does CDA get the GFP award for best question of the season and for most creative questioner of the season? It’s been years since someone swept both categories.

Question #3. You can only pick one. Griz get a drop down from a P5 conference team (or even just FBS) who proves to be dominate at their position over the next two seasons for the Griz. We are talking 1st team Big Sky and All American level play. Which one do you choose?

1. O Linemen
2. D Lineman
3. Cornerback

Edit: I left QB off on purpose.
I'd say #3 because having a lock down corner that can play on an island and take away an entire side of the field frees up so much of the rest of the defense. A good defense can become an elite defense when the dudes don't have to think as much about what they're doing.

Hope I haven’t missed the cutoff!

Question: what is the most likely position the Griz recruit a drop-down for?

Follow-up: how many beers were involved in the mourning process after the loss on Friday?

PDXGrizzly said:
Hope I haven’t missed the cutoff!

Question: what is the most likely position the Griz recruit a drop-down for?

Follow-up: how many beers were involved in the mourning process after the loss on Friday?

I think you are safe on your first point, since they usually don’t get to the question portion of the POD until well into hour 3.

uofmman1122 said:
kurtismichael said:
Question #1. Does CDA get the GFP award for best question of the season and for most creative questioner of the season? It’s been years since someone swept both categories.

Question #3. You can only pick one. Griz get a drop down from a P5 conference team (or even just FBS) who proves to be dominate at their position over the next two seasons for the Griz. We are talking 1st team Big Sky and All American level play. Which one do you choose?

1. O Linemen
2. D Lineman
3. Cornerback

Edit: I left QB off on purpose.
I'd say #3 because having a lock down corner that can play on an island and take away an entire side of the field frees up so much of the rest of the defense. A good defense can become an elite defense when the dudes don't have to think as much about what they're doing.

This seems to be the consensus of most people I’ve talked to. I tend to agree. Having a sack master, ala Tyrone Holmes, would be nice too though. Although, having a lockdown CB might help create the circumstances for the former to emerge.

Eric_Shun said:
kurtismichael said:
Eric_Shun said:
Don't have the interest to read all the posts and maybe this is stupid.

But, what is GFP?

Griz Fan Podcast

Thank you! I have to go look that up

If you have Spotify you can find it there under Montana Mint Sports. There are a few Montana sports podcasts available there. Brint usually posts a thread here on Egriz on Tuesday's with a link to the Podcast as well.

kurtismichael said:
Eric_Shun said:
kurtismichael said:
Eric_Shun said:
Don't have the interest to read all the posts and maybe this is stupid.

But, what is GFP?

Griz Fan Podcast

If you have Spotify you can find it there under Montana Mint Sports. There are a few Montana sports podcasts available there. Brint usually posts a thread here on Egriz on Tuesday's with a link to the Podcast as well.

:thumb: Thank you very much!!!

Eric_Shun said:
kurtismichael said:
Eric_Shun said:
kurtismichael said:
Griz Fan Podcast

:thumb: Thank you very much!!!

You bet.

EverettGriz said:
Did James cry after the game? And if so, how damp was the wad of tissue Dad handed him?

Do any of you scream at the television when a team isn't throwing to your FF wide receiver?

Biggest area of need for the 2020 team?

Best steak in/around Missoula?

Real or fake tree?

You may have missed it EVG, but Mike & Brint were featured prominently in one of the ESPN rejoins in the first half, scanning the crowd @ the game. Luke you ask? No where to be found. It was speculated that the loss was on Luke because he couldn’t be bothered to make the trip with them. I get the feeling both of them were damp for a couple of days.

The trip picks were fun, so there’s that.

As many guessed a 5 or 6 loss season, here is the question. Aside from 95 and 01, when was the last time the Griz exceeded the "preseason" expectations?

Back