• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Genatone to portal

Just place him on ignore. My life on egriz has improved 500% since I did so.......
Why would I put anyone on ignore? Ultimately it’s just friendly banter between two anonymous posters on a sports forum. Although I’d still like to meet PR in real life and talk Griz football in person. Despite our occasional differences on here, I’m sure he’d feel the same way and then we could realize that we’re not really as bad as our unchecked on line personas might seem.

Why would I put anyone on ignore? Ultimately it’s just friendly banter between two anonymous posters on a sports forum. Although I’d still like to meet PR in real life and talk Griz football in person. Despite our occasional differences on here, I’m sure he’d feel the same way and then we could realize that we’re not really as bad as our unchecked on line personas might seem.
Careful, 'Bama. I'm EXACTLY like my online "persona".

Careful, 'Bama. I'm EXACTLY like my online "persona".
I’m not. Much friendlier and agreeable in person. I’m pretty sure though as long as we don’t talk politics, I’d get along great with you. Not that I disagree with your politics. I’m just very anti political in general towards Dems and Republicans. Too much hate and anger for my liking😊. Now if you don’t like friendly dudes who just enjoy having a good time, then no, you probably wouldn’t like havin a burger and a couple beers with me.

Yup. I thought we always agreed.

I’m not. Much friendlier and agreeable in person. I’m pretty sure though as long as we don’t talk politics, I’d get along great with you. Not that I disagree with your politics. I’m just very anti political in general towards Dems and Republicans. Too much hate and anger for my liking😊. Now if you don’t like friendly dudes who just enjoy having a good time, then no, you probably wouldn’t like havin a burger and a couple beers with me.
Lol. My wife asked me about 5 minutes ago “what’s the deal with this hush money stuff on Trump?” And I said “fuck, i don’t know. i stopped paying attention to that shit months ago…” SOOOO tired of it all. Burger and beers sounds really, really good.

I was addressing a post that said McDowelll took the team to Frisco. I think UM would hade playoffs without McDowell.
Why do you have such a hard time writing 2 coherent sentences? Is " hade" a new word? The beginning of one of your 5 page mindless rants and you confused me right away.

Why do you have such a hard time writing 2 coherent sentences? Is " hade" a new word? The beginning of one of your 5 page mindless rants and you confused me right away.
Why are you so stupid or such a jerk that you can't see what is a typo? If you can't understand my posts, then feel free not to read them. The good news is that most posters now know what a loser you are.

Actually he got 34 on 9 carries (times they didn’t stop him), and lost 32 on 4 sacks (times they did). So yes, they didn’t stop him every play.
McDowell was not good at Frisco. He didn’t lose 34 on 4 sacks. 24. Do your homework. Good riddance.

I might have a solution to this epic debate.

Facts:
-We had our best season in recent memory.
-McDowell was the QB for the best parts of it.
-SDS was the best team we faced.
-McDowell didn’t have his best stuff in that game.
-We lost.

Debating causation regarding the last two facts is getting a bit tired nearly five months removed from the event. (Not a fact, just an argument therefrom).

Correct. As did Genatone, Edwards, etc., more recently than McDowell.
None of the others were full time starters or the qb. I thought your post related to McDowell. Edwards may have had a few starts. Genatone was not in two-deep.

Last edited:
Back