• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Genatone to portal

Pretty sure he never said McDowells play never went down. He just has reasons for it that you seem to not be accepting. You seem to be putting the blame solely on McDowell like he’s a one man team. AZ seems to be agreeing McDowell did not play as well but is saying the injured O line and far better opponents had just as much impact on McDowells diminished play. Are putting the blame solely on McDowell and taking the responsibility of the other 10/11th of the offense? Is football a one man game?
Again, I have not addressed reasons, one way or another. That’s not a subject I have been discussing. I don’t recall AZ’s posts agreeing with me.

If you and bama couldn’t see that McDowell didn’t play as well later in the season, in the championship game, and in the 2d half in Frisco, then you don’t understand football. I have never discussed any reason for it. You are talking about things I never said. You are a goalpost shifter. When you get caught with incorrect analysis, you try to shift the goalpost.
I’m shifting nothing. Just trying to determine what might have CAUSED McDowell’s play to decline “later in the season”, or specifically, after the Delaware game (which happens to be when Walker was injured). Loses most important O-line starter RIGHT when the competition gets tougher. Yeah, nothing to see here.

It’s not rocket science, although you appear to be trying to make it so.

I’m shifting nothing. Just trying to determine what might have CAUSED McDowell’s play to decline “later in the season”, or specifically, after the Delaware game (which happens to be when Walker was injured). Loses most important O-line starter RIGHT when the competition gets tougher. Yeah, nothing to see here.

Again, I don't know the reason for the dropoff. Rather than speculate, I will ask the coaches when I get back to Missoula.

Yes, Walker gets hurt, and McDowell has his best game of the playoffs the next week. Great cause and effect. Ha.

Again, I don't know the reason for the dropoff. Rather than speculate, I will ask the coaches when I get back to Missoula.

Yes, Walker gets hurt, and McDowell has his best game of the playoffs the next week. Great cause and effect. Ha.
McDowell had his “best game of the playoffs” because teams like UD didn’t belong in the playoffs in the first place. Come on, counselor. This isn’t that tough. The ramping up of the competition coincided with the injury to the key O-lineman (who was never 100% after that). It’s just not that complicated.

McDowell had his “best game of the playoffs” because teams like UD didn’t belong in the playoffs in the first place. Come on, counselor. This isn’t that tough. The ramping up of the competition coincided with the injury to the key O-lineman (who was never 100% after that). It’s just not that complicated.
Nope. You are wrong. Come on bean counter, learn the game or talk to someone who knows it.

Also, his best game was against Furman, which was after the DE game When Walker got hurt. Furman was a no. 7 seed. Furman was 10th in total D, behind no. 18 Montana. Jeez, do some research or pay attention.

Last edited:
Nope. You are wrong. Come on bean counter, learn the game or talk to someone who knows it.

Also, his best game was against Furman, which was after the DE game When Walker got hurt. Furman was a no. 7 seed. Furman was 10th in total D, behind no. 18 Montana. Jeez, do some research or pay attention.
Still waiting for you to do your research and prove where you say that I gave up on the Griz last year. Or you could just admit you are wrong.

I’v shown you to be wrong a number of times in past year.
Some of your opinions are wrong. Like many, you gave up on the Griz last year.
I am waiting for you to admit it. You know you gave up on Griz.
Ok, since you’re trying to cop-out since you know you’re wrong and can not prove your false accusations, I’ll challenge you to put your money where your fingers are.

Your first false claim stated you proved me wrong a number of times last year. I’ll give you once. Twice is suspect but my memory is poor. 100% no way more then twice and certainly not “a number of times”.

Your second false claim is that I gave up on the Griz football team last year which I most certainly did not. Brint is the only poster with more maroon colored glasses than the ones I wear.

I challenge you to a $100 wager that you can not show the proof that you proved me wrong more then twice AND that I gave up on the Griz last year. I’ll give you from Jan 1st 2023 to Dec 31st 2023 to find three posts you proved me wrong and one post that I gave up on Griz football.

The ball is in your court. Do you accept the challenge and be a man of your word or do you admit you’ve misspoken and we can peacefully move on from your mistake.

Ok, since you’re trying to cop-out since you know you’re wrong and can not prove your false accusations, I’ll challenge you to put your money where your fingers are.

Your first false claim stated you proved me wrong a number of times last year. I’ll give you once. Twice is suspect but my memory is poor. 100% no way more then twice and certainly not “a number of times”.

Your second false claim is that I gave up on the Griz football team last year which I most certainly did not. Brint is the only poster with more maroon colored glasses than the ones I wear.

I challenge you to a $100 wager that you can not show the proof that you proved me wrong more then twice AND that I gave up on the Griz last year. I’ll give you from Jan 1st 2023 to Dec 31st 2023 to find three posts you proved me wrong and one post that I gave up on Griz football.

The ball is in your court. Do you accept the challenge and be a man of your word or do you admit you’ve misspoken and we can peacefully move on from your mistake.
As I said before, I can't figure out how to search your old posts from the fall. I can't find them.

Lol.. These comments are entertaining. It's been posited that SDS wasn't a step up in competition for UM because the team was missing key players due to injuries. Man that dog just don't bark.

You play with the team you have. They do the job or they don't.

Think basketball for a second, a championship team in Basketball is only as good as it's bench.

UM's bench wasn't championship caliber. The team didn't have a championship caliber to step in for McDowell, or the OLine.

Therefore, SDS was in fact a step up in competition. Woulda, coulda, shoulda's don't matter. At least it wasn't the container ship sized A$$ whooping NDSU put on state. I absolutely believe that is attributed to the defense.

The SDS coaches did an excellent job game planning. They shut down the offense, limited the special teams to 3 points, and were smart enough with the ball to not allow the defense any points.

Just place him on ignore. My life on egriz has improved 500% since I did so.......

Back