• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GAME THREAD: #9 Kittens at #19 Southern cats Friday 8PM

Weber’s offense has always been their achilles heal. They haven’t had much of an O at all this year. I am worried the Griz will struggle on O when it counts and it will hurt us.

HookedonGriz said:
Weber’s offense has always been their achilles heal. They haven’t had much of an O at all this year. I am worried the Griz will struggle on O when it counts and it will hurt us.

from the little I've seen, both are better in all aspect than UM.

Bobcats haven’t figured out how to run a route beyond the sticks in order to get a first down. 1-10 on third downs. Weber not much better. Anemia all around

Eastern is going to chew up the bobkitties and spit out bones. that game in Cheney is going to be ugly.

Grizbeer said:
Geddes said:
Also, I know these are "vintage" helmets for Weebs, but I don't understand the W with an arrow. Seriously, can someone explain it?

Been curious myself. I think it it tells them which way to go. So first quarter first drive was ok2nd quarter hapless. Maybe 4th quarter they will know where to go again.

Time to test this hypothesis.

GrizLA said:
HookedonGriz said:

from the little I've seen, both are better in all aspect than UM.

no way

If this is the Cats offense that is supposed to be scary…yes it’s scary….and not in a good way. Weber providing the blue print on how to make them look bad.

HookedonGriz said:
If this is the Cats offense that is supposed to be scary…yes it’s scary….and not in a good way. Weber providing the blue print on how to make them look bad.

Stuff their run game...

Weber’s offense is aweful. They are about to go 2-4 unless they get a special teams or defensive score. With eastern on the schedule they may miss the playoffs all together.

Back