• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FCS Players Drafted in 2019 NFL Draft/ Free Agent Signings/ Tryouts

Question: with Easton Stick gone from the Bizones who do they have on the bench to be their THIRD NFL QB draftee in a few years? Good bye finally and good luck Easton.

I think one of the crazier stats is that Tarleton State had two guys drafted...
and
The Miami Hurricanes only had 3 guys drafted and only 1 in the first 5 rounds
Texas Longhorns only had 2 dudes drafted
UCLA had 1 drafted
Arizona had 1
Tennessee Vols had ZERO drafted

according to NFL.com

66volvo said:
Question: with Easton Stick gone from the Bizones who do they have on the bench to be their THIRD NFL QB draftee in a few years? Good bye finally and good luck Easton.

Trey Lance, RSF, is the heir apparent; Junior Zeb Noland, transfer from Iowa State, is battling to be No. 1. With the end of spring practice, HC Matt Entz did not name a front runner.

66volvo said:

Trey Lance. 6’4” 225 pounds. Very strong arm and ridiculously athletic. Smart kid and his Dad played in the NFL for a stint.

He was the #1 rated high school football player in a Minnesota his senior year. Turned down a full ride to Boise State last minute and came to NDSU.

I’d be shocked if he does not start. Will obviously be a drop off with replacing Easton, but I have a really good feeling we will be seeing this kid in the NFL draft in a few years.

2011BisonAlumni said:
66volvo said:

Trey Lance. 6’4” 225 pounds. Very strong arm and ridiculously athletic. Smart kid and his Dad played in the NFL for a stint.

He was the #1 rated high school football player in a Minnesota his senior year. Turned down a full ride to Boise State last minute and came to NDSU.

I’d be shocked if he does not start. Will obviously be a drop off with replacing Easton, but I have a really good feeling we will be seeing this kid in the NFL draft in a few years.
Did you expect Stick to go higher than round 5?

kemajic said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
66volvo said:

Did you expect Stick to go higher than round 5?

No. I think most of the analysts had him pegged for rounds 4-6.

Good spot for Stick IMO. Phillip Rivers is a good dude and Stick can learn a ton from him.

Emmanuel Butler, NAU signed with the Saints

https://www.sports360az.com/2019/04/former-mtn-pointe-nau-wr-butler-lands-in-nfl/

Back