• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU

WaGriz4life said:
kemajic said:
retiredpopo said:
Sounds like they were in the wrong place at the wrong time according to teammates. Probably walked behind the building to take a leak and ran into the wrong people.
The bar district in Spokane at 1:22 AM Saturday is pretty much the wrong place at the wrong time for a couple college football players.
For anyone, quite honestly

When the Hotel sign says: Hourly Rates. (Yes, I saw this in Spokane) You in the wrong place!!!

Copper Griz said:
WaGriz4life said:
kemajic said:
retiredpopo said:
Sounds like they were in the wrong place at the wrong time according to teammates. Probably walked behind the building to take a leak and ran into the wrong people.
The bar district in Spokane at 1:22 AM Saturday is pretty much the wrong place at the wrong time for a couple college football players.
For anyone, quite honestly

I always thought the Spocompton moniker was stupid. Incidents like this cause me to rethink that

Spokane has a high number of gang sets.There are over 100 gangs in Spokane and Crips are the largest in numbers. Crips don't like bloods and if those kids were sporting red colors.

SpoCompton is rated in the bottom 6 % of all cities in the US for crime. They are almost 200% the average for their crime rate. A lot of the crime is in the inner city and downtown areas. The valley is nicer but it has spread out in recent years

Back