• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU

tourist said:
Probably made fun of Sneed's beard. Actually, in Sneed's defense, he throws pretty accurately, so eye-hand coordination is good. The shooter sprayed bullets, lousy shot, so poor eye-hand coordination.

maybe the shooter hit them right where they wanted and put a couple holes in the cars just for fun... Maybe some crips were driving by and saw the red EWU colors and figured it was game on....

If it would have been Sneed he would have knocked them out with a couple of head butts...

retiredpopo said:
I have spent a lot of time in Spokane and it has changed over the last 20 years. Interesting to hear the facts when it all gets played out. Lots of gang like activity and wanna be gang type activity going on. Unfortunately some times people are just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Like anyone who has ever had to attend Eastern Washington University.

Man, I actually lived in Downtown Spokane for a tick, and I’ve never heard of this Central Bar District (“CBD”). Does anyone know the borders of this CBD?

The town I live in now has a place that says it’s all about CBD, but, from what I hear, it’s mostly about debating Cool Ranch versus Spicy Nacho.

CDAGRIZ said:
Man, I actually lived in Downtown Spokane for a tick, and I’ve never heard of this Central Bar District (“CBD”). Does anyone know the borders of this CBD?

The town I live in now has a place that says it’s all about CBD, but, from what I hear, it’s mostly about debating Cool Ranch versus Spicy Nacho.

spicy nacho. duh.

argh! said:
CDAGRIZ said:

spicy nacho. duh.

Cool ranch was so 90’s...

CDAGRIZ said:

Well, it must be a debate about who's second best, because this is the G.O.A.T.:

GUEST_40b32abf-d49d-4f2b-94ae-73e97b71ebc2

Ringneck said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Well, it must be a debate about who's second best, because this is the G.O.A.T.:

Ha! Wash those down with a menthol cig, and they call it a Medical Lake Mountain Dew.

AllWeatherFan said:
I hardly feel safe there anymore when I'm buying weed!

And that's a shame. Anyone in the Spokane CBD should be able to buy his or her weed without feeling unsafe.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ringneck said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Ha! Wash those down with a menthol cig, and they call it a Medical Lake Mountain Dew.

i think you mean a menthol cig dunked in cheap, 100 proof vodka, that you rip down in two puffs?

argh! said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ringneck said:
CDAGRIZ said:

i think you mean a menthol cig dunked in cheap, 100 proof vodka, that you rip down in two puffs?

That's the Cheney Triple.
Take a hit of meth and a shot of actual Mountain Dew right after, and you'll be the mayor next November.

Sounds like they were in the wrong place at the wrong time according to teammates. Probably walked behind the building to take a leak and ran into the wrong people.

retiredpopo said:
Sounds like they were in the wrong place at the wrong time according to teammates. Probably walked behind the building to take a leak and ran into the wrong people.

Same people you see on Sunday morning because the meth hasn't worn off yet.

AZDoc said:
argh! said:
CDAGRIZ said:

spicy nacho. duh.

You guys can FO, Cool Ranch will be around long after Spice Nacho Libre or whatever has followed the fly sweep into obscurity.

jodcon said:
AZDoc said:
argh! said:
CDAGRIZ said:

spicy nacho. duh.

You guys can FO, Cool Ranch will be around long after Spice Nacho Libre or whatever has followed the fly sweep into obscurity.

Jodcon, with the mic drop. :clap:

retiredpopo said:
The bar district in Spokane at 1:22 AM Saturday is pretty much the wrong place at the wrong time for a couple college football players.

kemajic said:
retiredpopo said:
The bar district in Spokane at 1:22 AM Saturday is pretty much the wrong place at the wrong time for a couple college football players.
For anyone, quite honestly

WaGriz4life said:
kemajic said:
retiredpopo said:
For anyone, quite honestly

I always thought the Spocompton moniker was stupid. Incidents like this cause me to rethink that

Back