• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dear Cat Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
CatsRback said:
PTGrizzly said:
If you’re going to ban people for mom jokes, I hope you’re prepared to ban a lot of people.

Or talking about players for that matter…

This. Doesn't matter which team you root for, bashing kids is out of bounds.

MooUBaby said:
Paytonlives said:
The BS has to stop

I fully understand that ribing is a part between the 2 universities, hell I love it too. But there is a limit to what you can post.

Stop posting about other posters mothers, stop posting about specific players, stop posting garbage and stop cluttering this board with your BS

41>37 and ATLCAT got a month today...

This is your one and only warning! Don't push the limits I'm not taking this crap anymore
Now don’t be a bitch, goscatsgo. Your starting to sound like Don Lemon. Maybe John “Jack” Manning can give some pointers on how to bury your head in the sand and forget the facts.

Have a month off... you need it

mthoopsfan said:
HookedonGriz said:
Moderator of the year…..go Payton and thank you!

I agree. Thanks, Payton.

To me, it's also the amount of incessant trolling and reputation of the same things over and over. It's hard to get to the good info. It's hard not to respond at times.

Another candidate for detention is CatRback, FlyCastingCat and the Butte### guy. RoseyMustGo should be on the watch list.

I should be on the watch list? Do you run this site or something, and can decide who posts? Who do you think you are? I know you're really impressed with yourself, but your condescending self-importance attitude is tiring to all of us. How many hints do you need from multiple posters to get the message?

MooUBaby said:
Paytonlives said:
The BS has to stop

I fully understand that ribing is a part between the 2 universities, hell I love it too. But there is a limit to what you can post.

Stop posting about other posters mothers, stop posting about specific players, stop posting garbage and stop cluttering this board with your BS

This is your one and only warning! Don't push the limits I'm not taking this crap anymore
Now don’t be a bitch, goscatsgo. Your starting to sound like Don Lemon. Maybe John “Jack” Manning can give some pointers on how to bury your head in the sand and forget the facts.

I enjoy some friendly jousting, but it's not why I'm on on this site, far from it. ^^^^^^ This troll doesn't represent Bobcat Nation anymore than that bison troll represents ndsu. 99.9% of Egrizers are nothing more than delusional, passionate fans - as you should be. You guys live in the past for sure - but's it's a stellar past & you've clawing your way back into relevance/respectability. I say take out the trash. Off with their heads!

And yes, Peyton will soon be banning books. I'm all for enforcing the rules but Peyton hasn't even attempted this for years. It is not posters fault that he, and if there are other Mods, haven't been doing their jobs. I rarely go to Cat Nation but when I do little of the crap that Peyton has allowed for years takes place there. So blame the posters if you will but I would advise to review and revise if necessary the requirements for posting. Then enforce them, even if your most prolific posters (I can certainly think of several) who violate them. Don't blame the trolls. Blame yourself for doing a s**********ty job. If you don't want to be a moderator, and everything I have seen says you don't, then get the f**** our of the job and let somebody who cares moderate the site.

Paytonlives said:
PTGrizzly said:
If you’re going to ban people for mom jokes, I hope you’re prepared to ban a lot of people.

It wasn't mom jokes... It was having sex with their mom. Quite different

There’s a plethora of those on this board.

Paytonlives said:
The BS has to stop

…post of the decade…

:cool:

mthoopsfan
Unread post Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:21 pm

I'm putting together my list of Griz fans who may need some control too.

Well this should be interesting. Will you be on it?

PTGrizzly said:
Paytonlives said:
The BS has to stop

Sweet. A good house cleaning is in order then!!

mthoopsfan said:
HookedonGriz said:
Moderator of the year…..go Payton and thank you!

I agree. Thanks, Payton.

To me, it's also the amount of incessant trolling and reputation of the same things over and over. It's hard to get to the good info. It's hard not to respond at times.

Another candidate for detention is CatRback, FlyCastingCat and the Butte### guy. RoseyMustGo should be on the watch list.

HEY, my name is being used in vain! I didn’t think Red’s banned anybody…I’m your huckleberry!

sdk.catfish said:
And yes, Peyton will soon be banning books. I'm all for enforcing the rules but Peyton hasn't even attempted this for years. It is not posters fault that he, and if there are other Mods, haven't been doing their jobs. I rarely go to Cat Nation but when I do little of the crap that Peyton has allowed for years takes place there. So blame the posters if you will but I would advise to review and revise if necessary the requirements for posting. Then enforce them, even if your most prolific posters (I can certainly think of several) who violate them. Don't blame the trolls. Blame yourself for doing a s**********ty job. If you don't want to be a moderator, and everything I have seen says you don't, then get the f**** our of the job and let somebody who cares moderate the site.

Payton is enforcing rules and standards. He had gotten encouraged from egriz posters. You are a dick for saying what you did.

sdk.catfish said:
mthoopsfan
Unread post Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:21 pm

I'm putting together my list of Griz fans who may need some control too.

Well this should be interesting. Will you be on it?

No but you will be.

RoseyMustGo said:
mthoopsfan said:
I agree. Thanks, Payton.

I should be on the watch list? Do you run this site or something, and can decide who posts? Who do you think you are? I know you're really impressed with yourself, but your condescending self-importance attitude is tiring to all of us. How many hints do you need from multiple posters to get the message?
There are a number of other GFINOs that could join this dude.

RoseyMustGo said:
mthoopsfan said:
I agree. Thanks, Payton.

Haven't been keeping track of who's said what but if you're being put on a watch list for being against our current OC still being here (I personally agree with you) then I guess throw me on the list as well. Going to my first football game in 5 years and our offense was a huge weakness, same thing as last season.

114 yards and a refusal to change up anything over the course of the game was just the cherry on top for me, ensured I have little faith in us progressing positively while we run this system. Not an attempt to trash on Brown, I just feel he is not a good fit for this system and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back