• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dear Cat Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paytonlives

Staff member
The BS has to stop

I fully understand that ribing is a part between the 2 universities, hell I love it too. But there is a limit to what you can post.

Stop posting about other posters mothers, stop posting about specific players, stop posting garbage and stop cluttering this board with your BS

41>37 and ATLCAT got a month today...

This is your one and only warning! Don't push the limits I'm not taking this crap anymore

CDAGRIZ said:
wbtfg said:

IDK. Hence the question marks.
I think he's insinuating that Payton is GoScatsGo on BCN, or something.

Doubly ironic from someone getting upset at board policies who frequents a board that bans talk of their rival on their main board.

uofmman1122 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
IDK. Hence the question marks.

Doubly ironic from someone getting upset at board policies who frequents a board that bans talk of their rival on their main board.

I'm not upset about anything....I just find it funny and ironic. Especially considering payton's past and BN alter ego.

A quick search will show lots of talk about mothers in the past, but all of a sudden it's a big no-no.

Paytonlives said:
The BS has to stop

I fully understand that ribing is a part between the 2 universities, hell I love it too. But there is a limit to what you can post.

Stop posting about other posters mothers, stop posting about specific players, stop posting garbage and stop cluttering this board with your BS

This is your one and only warning! Don't push the limits I'm not taking this crap anymore

If you’re going to ban people for mom jokes, I hope you’re prepared to ban a lot of people.

wbtfg said:
uofmman1122 said:

I'm not upset about anything....I just find it funny and ironic. Especially considering payton's past and BN alter ego.

A quick search will show lots of talk about mothers in the past, but all of a sudden it's a big no-no.
Yeah, I get that. Maybe a flimsy pretense.

I like the atmosphere we have here where people are allowed to push the envelope. It makes the rivalry more fun, for sure, but I don't think it's a stretch to say a certain group of posters have been going a little overboard lately, and I don't think the instigators have been Griz fans.

uofmman1122 said:
wbtfg said:

I like the atmosphere we have here where people are allowed to push the envelope. It makes the rivalry more fun, for sure, but I don't think it's a stretch to say a certain group of posters have been going a little overboard lately, and I don't think the instigators have been Griz fans.

100%. I’d just ban the trolls without a reason. Blaming it on mama jokes is weak.

Better yet, have a Griz board and a separate FCS board. Wouldn’t be hard for anybody to add to this place, and would clean it up a ton. But I imagine somebody who doesn’t know the difference between “acceptable” and “exceptibile” might not figure that out.

Paytonlives said:
The BS has to stop

:clap: :clap:

PTGrizzly said:
uofmman1122 said:

100%. I’d just ban the trolls without a reason. Blaming it on mama jokes is weak.

Better yet, have a Griz board and a separate FCS board. Wouldn’t be hard for anybody to add to this place, and would clean it up a ton. But I imagine somebody who doesn’t know the difference between “acceptable” and “exceptibile” might not figure that out.

Exactly. 👍

wbtfg said:
uofmman1122 said:

You're a smart dude and a good poster. I know you know that this was just the proverbial straw with these two, but at least your smack is 1/4 decent. Now, make it a better day. :thumb:

PTGrizzly said:
Paytonlives said:
The BS has to stop

If you’re going to ban people for mom jokes, I hope you’re prepared to ban a lot of people.

Or talking about players for that matter…

PTGrizzly said:
Paytonlives said:
The BS has to stop

It wasn't mom jokes... It was having sex with their mom. Quite different

Paytonlives said:
The BS has to stop

Now don’t be a bitch, goscatsgo. Your starting to sound like Don Lemon. Maybe John “Jack” Manning can give some pointers on how to bury your head in the sand and forget the facts.

HookedonGriz said:
Moderator of the year…..go Payton and thank you!

I agree. Thanks, Payton.

To me, it's also the amount of incessant trolling and reputation of the same things over and over. It's hard to get to the good info. It's hard not to respond at times.

Another candidate for detention is CatRback, FlyCastingCat and the Butte### guy. RoseyMustGo should be on the watch list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back