• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Crazy Fight - BYU vs Memphis -

granitegriz said:
Everett--if you were trying to be funny, it wasn't.

1. I never TRY to be funny.

2. Perhaps not. Or perhaps not just to you.

3. It wasn't specifically a Mormon thing. If it'd been Notre dame we'd all be ripping on the Irish Catholics. And I woulda typed WWJD

4. You never answered my question.

5. I might suggest asking Santa for a tougher skin this holiday season (didn't want to take the chance at offending you and your religion again by saying "Christmas").

zeezrom said:
granite, You should know by now to not take things on egriz personally!! The vast majority of fan forums are full of people that need to tear down others to make themselves feel better, very few bring good info to the table.
I can only imagine what it would be like being a player, coach or family member of someone on the Griz team. The crap that gets spewed out on a fan forum such as this at times is just rediculouse.

Zeezom is a rotten bastard!

Ahhh, feeling much better now!

LongTimeCatFan said:
grizpack said:
One kid from Memphis had his helmet off, and was swinging it at anyone within reach.

When you find yourself in a fight, it's best to win. I didn't know there were rules to fighting.

And there in is an explanation for the cats difficulty. Only a FOOL would take his helmet off in fight like that......

tnt said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
grizpack said:
One kid from Memphis had his helmet off, and was swinging it at anyone within reach.

When you find yourself in a fight, it's best to win. I didn't know there were rules to fighting.

And there in is an explanation for the cats difficulty. Only a FOOL would take his helmet off in fight like that......

That's pretty true

zeezrom said:
granite, You should know by now to not take things on egriz personally!! The vast majority of fan forums are full of people that need to tear down others to make themselves feel better, very few bring good info to the table.
I can only imagine what it would be like being a player, coach or family member of someone on the Griz team. The crap that gets spewed out on a fan forum such as this at times is just rediculouse.

They have some shampoo that will take care of that.

1. EG's post was funny.
2. BYU is the most religiously-tied university in the modern age (Mormon church).
3. BYU players (FB and BB) are the best cheap shot artists, and the sorest losers in college athletics.
4. Draw your own conclusions from the above.

1. CDA's post was funny. :lol:
2. So what?
3. Sounds like your sore :cry: :hater:
4. Please don't gather any conclusions other than those stated above.

granitegriz said:
1. CDA's post was funny. :lol:
2. So what?
3. Sounds like your sore :cry: :hater:
4. Please don't gather any conclusions other than those stated above.

1. Thanks.
2. It matters because one can most closely tie the actions of ambassadors of the school (its athletes) with the church. Much more than any other religious school. In other words, BYU brings it upon itself with the fucking ridiculous focus on the holier-than-thou attitude.
3. My sore what?
4. It's very difficult not to.

Recently,

I was pretty excited to see another motherfucking Kaufusi on on the Bball team in the BYU Middle Aged Women Trying to Fuck Younger Dudes' loss tonight to GU. Who could forget the tackle basketball the elder punk-ass Kaufusi played in 2012-2013? There were definitely some hard frustration fouls by young Kaufusi tonight, but nothing truly BYU worthy. I expect he will learn the BYU way soon and impart some blatant cheap shots when the game is well in hand.

In other news, and as I read on another site, the Marriot Center fans only overreacted 47 times to routine calls tonight. They needed 50 for a free continental breakfast. Tough night for the Coogs.

Back