• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Copper Uniforms For Sale After Game

reinell30 said:
I won't battle for one, someone can have my share. Ugliest damn color...I swear!

Honestly curious...so when we were rocking these in the 90s did you also hate the color then...or is it just now because youre used to the silver and maroon?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
reinell30 said:
I won't battle for one, someone can have my share. Ugliest damn color...I swear!

Honestly curious...so when we were rocking these in the 90s did you also hate the color then...or is it just now because youre used to the silver and maroon?

Always disliked this color. Reminds me too much of Texas Longhorns.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
reinell30 said:

I was with the spirit of the crowd on Saturday. I wore the Copper, Gold and silver colors for the occasion. I still dislike the color...sorry!

bgbigdog said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
oday4gov said:
Anyone know the expected turn around time on these?

I would call GSA and ask. Thats where I got my info, I know they have to wash them first.

I think someone had requested pristine - vegetable spray, insect tears & all. Hopefully they can accomdate.

We shall see.

reinell30 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
reinell30 said:

Always disliked this color. Reminds me too much of Texas Longhorns.
Well, that is where they got them in the first place.

Griz should keep wearing them.......haven't lost a football game in these colors in these colors in 8,374 days!

FYI/update for those waiting on the jerseys. I just called to change my shipping address. Lo and behold, the person who answered the phone was filling out the address labels as we spoke. That's correct, the person qualified to help me was the person who answered the phone and was currently working on the very thing I needed help with. How often does that happen? The whole thing took about two minutes. Gotta love Montana.

reinell30 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
reinell30 said:

I was with the spirit of the crowd on Saturday. I wore the Copper, Gold and silver colors for the occasion. I still dislike the color...sorry!

+1, over and over.

Well, in a huge win, it appears I indeed have one on the way. My credit card company is being bought by another, so no charges showed for the last week and I was having some severe anxiety about it.

CDAGRIZ said:
FYI/update for those waiting on the jerseys. I just called to change my shipping address. Lo and behold, the person who answered the phone was filling out the address labels as we spoke. That's correct, the person qualified to help me was the person who answered the phone and was currently working on the very thing I needed help with. How often does that happen? The whole thing took about two minutes. Gotta love Montana.

I got an email from them stating that I should receive my jersey by end of next week.

reinell30 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
reinell30 said:

I’m with Reinell30. I attended late 70s, early 80s. Never liked the colors. I will say though, if you pair the “copper” with silver instead of yellow, as was done on the helmets, the combination looks much better to me.

mtgriz said:
reinell30 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
reinell30 said:

I’m with Reinell30. I attended late 70s, early 80s. Never liked the colors. I will say though, if you pair the “copper” with silver instead of yellow, as was done on the helmets, the combination looks much better to me.

Serious CDA post:

They could put 'Montana' on any color jersey, and if the gents play for Montana in that color, I will love that color. I will try to run through my office wall for whatever color the Montana Grizzlies wear.

*Hey, Sharon. Sorry about that wall, again.*

/Serious CDA post.

CDAGRIZ said:
mtgriz said:
reinell30 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Serious CDA post:

They could put 'Montana' on any color jersey, and if the gents play for Montana in that color, I will love that color. I will try to run through my office wall for whatever color the Montana Grizzlies wear.

/Serious CDA post.
Maintenance has requested that the next time you do this, please take off your corded earphones.

Appreciate it :thumb:

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
mtgriz said:
reinell30 said:

Serious CDA post:

/Serious CDA post.
Maintenance has requested that the next time you do this, please take off your corded earphones.

Whatevs, it's nothing Sharon hasn't heard. PMT podcast?

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
mtgriz said:

Serious CDA post:

/Serious CDA post.

Whatevs, it's nothing Sharon hasn't heard. PMT podcast?

Sharon's a trooper for putting up with your "football colors"

giphy.gif

Hand up. I have a great childhood friend whose mom is named Sharon, so that wasn't the best fictional name to choose. Helen is my real wallmate, and she would take great offense to this.

Back