• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Copper Uniforms For Sale After Game

CDAGRIZ said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
So I spoke to a rep with the GSA...if you got the confirmation and the money has been withdrawn from your account, you ARE GUARANTEED TO RECEIVE A GAME WORN JERSEY! Congrats boys

She said the players get the first shot to buy there own jerseys so Im assuming anything left over after that probably what 30-40 jerseys are what are given out for sale. Other than that I dont understand how they could call them game worn, and get many out to the public?

Weird. Thanks for the info. I wonder what would happen if every player opted to buy his jersey. Lots of refunds to us?

Well thats what I asked the lady, I said surely you didnt take the money from our accounts with the intent to just refund a ton of people once the jerseys run out?? And she said no I dont believe so, let me ask, the man whos in charge of this just walked in...she put me on hold and said, yes if the money has been taken out of your account and you got a confirmation you will be getting a jersey.

I dont know..i cant wait to see how they bungle this. I mean I would imagine they get 100s of requests for these things...theres no way they would rather take money out of people..and than refund 175$ to multiple accounts.

If they were going to do it that way, you might as well just track who orders when and than make them pay as the number allow. She did say that they were just finishing on players being able to keep there jerseys so maybe they know the allotted number.

My guess is they made 2-3 versions of each number so they have 3 times what they truly need?

Thanks. I hope the one I get is torn, and smells like cooking spray and the tears of a winged insect.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I swear to god, for how long I’ve waited for this opportunity, if I get a refund and sorry letter I will lose my goddamn mind.

Fahque said:
griznative24 said:
Silvertip said:
grizcountry420 said:
they are so clean. Everything is stitched. Nike did a nice job on these!

For a Nike uniform they should pay you $175 to take one...

Umm compared to what. Underarmour? :lol: :lol: :lol:

She’s mad about the Kapernick thingy

I don’t really care, but I find it humerous that people offended by fucking everything will put other people down for what offends them.

dupuyer griz said:
Fahque said:
griznative24 said:
Silvertip said:
For a Nike uniform they should pay you $175 to take one...

I don’t really care, but I find it humerous that people offended by f***[*] everything will put other people down for what offends them.

I'm offended by people who get offended when other people get offended!

Plainsman said:
dupuyer griz said:
Fahque said:
griznative24 said:

I don’t really care, but I find it humerous that people offended by f***[*] everything will put other people down for what offends them.

I'm offended by people who get offended when other people get offended!

How offensive

CDAGRIZ said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
So I spoke to a rep with the GSA...if you got the confirmation and the money has been withdrawn from your account, you ARE GUARANTEED TO RECEIVE A GAME WORN JERSEY! Congrats boys

She said the players get the first shot to buy there own jerseys so Im assuming anything left over after that probably what 30-40 jerseys are what are given out for sale. Other than that I dont understand how they could call them game worn, and get many out to the public?

Weird. Thanks for the info. I wonder what would happen if every player opted to buy his jersey. Lots of refunds to us?

Well thats what I asked the lady, I said surely you didnt take the money from our accounts with the intent to just refund a ton of people once the jerseys run out?? And she said no I dont believe so, let me ask, the man whos in charge of this just walked in...she put me on hold and said, yes if the money has been taken out of your account and you got a confirmation you will be getting a jersey.

I dont know..i cant wait to see how they bungle this. I mean I would imagine they get 100s of requests for these things...theres no way they would rather take money out of people..and than refund 175$ to multiple accounts.

If they were going to do it that way, you might as well just track who orders when and than make them pay as the number allow. She did say that they were just finishing on players being able to keep there jerseys so maybe they know the allotted number.

My guess is they made 2-3 versions of each number so they have 3 times what they truly need?

Thanks. I hope the one I get is torn, and smells like cooking spray and the tears of a winged insect.

If I cant take a stool sample from mine I'm not going to believe its game worn.

montanamike21 said:
GrizFan..
grizfan95 said:
Wish they would do this for the maroon jerseys when they are done at the end of this cycle. I already have an old griz jersey, would like a maroon one.

Pretty sweet deal though!

Are you looking for a specific era? I have quite a few old Griz jerseys most are from 10+ years ago though. I only have room to display 3-4 at a time.

PMd you

Heard parents bought about fifty of the uniforms before the remaining ones were made available to the public.

go96griz said:
Heard parents bought about fifty of the uniforms before the remaining ones were made available to the public.

Thats what I was told as well by GSA member...so they probably ended up sending out about 40 or so to people that go them.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
oday4gov said:
Anyone know the expected turn around time on these?

I would call GSA and ask. Thats where I got my info, I know they have to wash them first.

I think someone had requested pristine - vegetable spray, insect tears & all. Hopefully they can accomdate.

I’ve got money to burn for one. But unfortunately don’t think one will become available. What a bummer. Great idea to generate money for the school. Kind of hope we get another “Griz Yard Sale” like a couple years ago where they sell jerseys again.

Back