• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

cooper kupp

kemajic said:
goatcreekgriz said:
Agree. And I felt the same way about Randy Moss.
It's not clear to me how anyone could love Randy Moss. Unlike Kupp, he was a jerk.

Huh?

Maybe you got me there. I had no idea we were discussing personality traits or good citizenship. I thought the discussion was about an NFL WR who torched the Griz in college but found great success in the NFL.

My bad.

goatcreekgriz said:
kemajic said:
It's not clear to me how anyone could love Randy Moss. Unlike Kupp, he was a jerk.

Huh?

Maybe you got me there. I had no idea we were discussing personality traits or good citizenship. I thought the discussion was about an NFL WR who torched the Griz in college but found great success in the NFL.

My bad.
The term you seem confused about is "love." Worth looking up.

kemajic said:
goatcreekgriz said:
Huh?

My bad.
I think Moss grew up quite a bit over his career. Like a lot of us.

UncleRico said:
kemajic said:
I think Moss grew up quite a bit over his career. Like a lot of us.

Agreed. Mariani once told me that he liked Moss and Moss had been very helpful to all of the Titans receivers, including Marc in his rookie year. I had asked the question of what he thought of Moss, and had been surprised when he said he liked him, etc.

My bad.
[/quote]
[/quote]

I honestly read too fast and didn’t catch it, but I don’t think I am confused about it.

But I liked very sincerely some of Moss’s abilities as a WR.

2a11c4eeef89a437919b66474b5c8f8d_500x0.jpg

AZGrizFan said:
That $48 million contract is looking like quite the bargain for the Rams at this point.
As a Niners fan, this is the worst part.

They have the best WR in the NFL for fucking peanuts. :evil:

reinell30 said:
kemajic said:
Were there other Super Bowl MVPs?

He is by far the best receiver to come from the big sky into the NFL. Best player encompasses a lot of players at different positions.

....by the time is career is over he could be one the best NFL receivers of all time...very bold but possible!

reinell30 said:
kemajic said:
Were there other Super Bowl MVPs?

He is by far the best receiver to come from the big sky into the NFL. Best player encompasses a lot of players at different positions.

Super Bowl is just one game so the MVP is shallow...ya right
Were there other offensive players of the year? Or defensive players of the year?
Who was better?
And... he's just a really good person

Back