• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

cooper kupp

poorgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
It can be a difficult concept, but if you live in Calabasas or Pacific Palisades for example (where many rich people live), you don't exactly go to Compton or East LA in your day-to-day life. Just because you live in an area doesn't mean you frequent ALL of the area.

Good for you. I just don't understand the concept of somebody "Getting" to live in LA, or even CA for that matter. Yes, I've been there many times and not once have I ever, ever considered moving there. If I were a billionaire and had fifty houses all over the world, none of them would be anywhere near LA... well MAYBE San Diego would crack my top fifty. But that's just me - I'm sure you love it.

San Diego is my favorite city in America. But it’s in California, so I’ll never live there. LOVE LA, but it also happens to be in California, so I’ll never live there either.

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
An hour away could be just a few blocks....

:lol: It’s 40 miles in this case. With the Rams’ practice facility in Thousand Oaks, I’d bet he only goes to Inglewood for games.

I forgot about New York City (another place people say they could never live, and I agree). But, I bet you could play a long career there without ever going to Manhattan unless you wanted to.

it is the hose in the pool that pulls my heart strings. four point one is a steal.

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
An hour away could be just a few blocks....

:lol: It’s 40 miles in this case. With the Rams’ practice facility in Thousand Oaks, I’d bet he only goes to Inglewood for games.

I forgot about New York City (another place people say they could never live, and I agree). But, I bet you could play a long career there without ever going to Manhattan unless you wanted to.
Especially now that the Carnegie Deli has closed. Unfortunately, I wanted to and did get to the Bronx quite often. A hell of a place for Yankee Stadium.

Inglewood is also a hell of a place to build a new stadium.

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Especially now that the Carnegie Deli has closed. Unfortunately, I wanted to and did get to the Bronx quite often. A hell of a place for Yankee Stadium.

Inglewood is also a hell of a place to build a new stadium.

Haha! Not sure about the Bronx, but I’m guessing the land here was among the cheapest/most available, but I completely agree. If it was elsewhere, I’d probably look into season tickets.

argh! said:
CDAGRIZ said:

it is the hose in the pool that pulls my heart strings. four point one is a steal.

It’s a shame the sellers didn’t include that hose.

Ursa Major said:
My only question after reading this thread:

Kem, did the Swallows Inn rent rooms by the hour?
No upstairs. Just a good watering hole. Friday happy hour was full of opportunities.

https://twitter.com/nocontextcfb/status/1487952870628474880?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1487952870628474880%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.outkick.com%2Fsalma-hayek-celebrates-selfie-sunday-brittany-jackson-have-been-silenced-plus-the-pillow-fighting-championship%2F

That sweet Amish boy look is his secret weapon. He's the Rick Astley of the NFL. Can't wait for the Kupp Kick to surpass the Rick Roll in gross revenue.

A well deserved Super Bowl MVP for Cooper Kupp, the best wide receiver in the game all year!
He has represented the BSC well.
Congratulations to Cooper Kupp and the Low Angeles Rams!

uofmman1122 said:
Hate the Rams, but happy for Cooper. Just unbelievably good at what he does.

Love the Rams, and love Cooper Kupp. Hated him for four years when he played for a different team, but love him now. So, anyway, you and I remain brethren. :D

AZGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:
Good for you. I just don't understand the concept of somebody "Getting" to live in LA, or even CA for that matter. Yes, I've been there many times and not once have I ever, ever considered moving there. If I were a billionaire and had fifty houses all over the world, none of them would be anywhere near LA... well MAYBE San Diego would crack my top fifty. But that's just me - I'm sure you love it.

San Diego is my favorite city in America. But it’s in California, so I’ll never live there. LOVE LA, but it also happens to be in California, so I’ll never live there either.

If you could get about 5 million people to move out of SD and not come back , I could live there.

CDAGRIZ said:
uofmman1122 said:
Hate the Rams, but happy for Cooper. Just unbelievably good at what he does.

Love the Rams, and love Cooper Kupp. Hated him for four years when he played for a different team, but love him now. So, anyway, you and I remain brethren. :D

Agree. And I felt the same way about Randy Moss.

goatcreekgriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Agree. And I felt the same way about Randy Moss.
It's not clear to me how anyone could love Randy Moss. Unlike Kupp, he was a jerk.

Cooper Kupp put on a show today. I was specifically watching all of his moves. The Bengals knew Cooper was going to get the ball and the Bengals still couldn’t stop Cooper. Congrats to Cooper on Super Bowl MVP!

Back