• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coach Stitt never lost like this

CDAGRIZ said:
CFallsGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ringneck said:
Don't worry. According to one of Bobby's preseason interviews, the Big Sky hasn't gotten any better since he left; the only difference is that Montana is not at the top of the standings anymore. So this will all shake out by the end of November, apparently.

We were going to return to dominance, but we have to be very patient to let Bobby get his guys over the next 9-12 years. Then, we will have swagger.

Constant sarcastic bitchiness is super funny.

At least you're consistent.

Just give me some time.

Hey, you've had over 13 years.

Time to hit the road pal ;)

CFallsGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CFallsGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
We were going to return to dominance, but we have to be very patient to let Bobby get his guys over the next 9-12 years. Then, we will have swagger.

Constant sarcastic bitchiness is super funny.

At least you're consistent.

Just give me some time.

Hey, you've had over 13 years.

Time to hit the road pal ;)

Damn it! You son of a gun! Here I am, mad because my alma mater and favorite football squad lost against a team from a different school yesterday, and you come in and poke me right in the face?

Well, it's a good thing I like the outdoors, because it's time for me to take a hike. (Political Ad idea. What do you think?).

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
Pretty shitty. ‘That was supposed to change with Hauck coming back. Otherwise, what’s the point?
You may have to wait for the MSU game this year before it comes to you.

Well, he just got rolled by two teams that Stitt blew out of the building, so not sure what I’m waiting for...
Maybe your're waiting for your man Stitt to find a coaching job. No one has been beating a path to his doorstep.

versus bobby, who had precisely one team beating a path to his doorstep to be a head coach - the team of boosters who seemed to think he was the key to returning the griz to 'the old days'.

lotta football left, indeed.

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:

Well, he just got rolled by two teams that Stitt blew out of the building, so not sure what I’m waiting for...
Maybe your're waiting for your man Stitt to find a coaching job. No one has been beating a path to his doorstep. Thought you were a little smarter than suggesting the 2017 and 2018 UND teams are the same. Half their team was unable to make the trip in 2017. They have already won more games than last year, this year to include Sam Houston St. in TX. They would have likely beaten anyone in the BSC yesterday. And PSU is not the doormat they were last year. Want to play that game - compare Stitt's record against CPSLO (0-2) vs. our 20 point win in their house this year. Such comparisons are useless; try to find something intelligent to feed your narrative. A lot of football left.

Like I said yesterday....it’s astounding to me the different trajectories UM and UND are on. And not in a positive way. So again, not sure what I’m waiting for...
Trajectory? UND was the 8-0 BSC champion in 2016, decimated by injuries in 2017 (2-6) and 3-1 this year. Montana 4-4, 5-3 and 2-2 in same period. I don't see a trajectory in either of those let alone an "astounding" difference. Do you need to look up the word in the dictionary?

argh! said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:

Maybe your're waiting for your man Stitt to find a coaching job. No one has been beating a path to his doorstep.

versus bobby, who had precisely one team beating a path to his doorstep to be a head coach - the team of boosters who seemed to think he was the key to returning the griz to 'the old days'.

lotta football left, indeed.
Not true. He would have been at NAU had the Montana job not come through. NAU had to unfire Jerome after BH took the UM job.

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
Maybe your're waiting for your man Stitt to find a coaching job. No one has been beating a path to his doorstep. Thought you were a little smarter than suggesting the 2017 and 2018 UND teams are the same. Half their team was unable to make the trip in 2017. They have already won more games than last year, this year to include Sam Houston St. in TX. They would have likely beaten anyone in the BSC yesterday. And PSU is not the doormat they were last year. Want to play that game - compare Stitt's record against CPSLO (0-2) vs. our 20 point win in their house this year. Such comparisons are useless; try to find something intelligent to feed your narrative. A lot of football left.

Like I said yesterday....it’s astounding to me the different trajectories UM and UND are on. And not in a positive way. So again, not sure what I’m waiting for...
Trajectory? UND was the 8-0 BSC champion in 2016, decimated by injuries in 2017 (2-6) and 3-1 this year. Montana 4-4, 5-3 and 2-2 in same period. I don't see a trajectory in either of those let alone an "astounding" difference. Do you need to look up the word in the dictionary?

If you don’t see the trajectory, then there’s nothing I can do or say to show it to you. A lot of football left, indeed.

All the talk about Stitt. He is gone, not a factor. Let’s forget Stitt who represents the past and was fired.

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
How was the fashion in which we lost the last two MSU games?
Pretty shitty. ‘That was supposed to change with Hauck coming back. Otherwise, what’s the point?

They were not two teams that Stitt even played, much less blew out. It's a NEW TEAM every season.

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:

If you don’t see the trajectory, then there’s nothing I can do or say to show it to you. A lot of football left, indeed.
Can anyone here make a trajectory of either of these two pieces of data?
8-0 --- 2-6 --- 3-1
3-5 --- 5-3 --- 2-2
Is there an astounding difference between them? Help; I have known vision problems and am being bullied!

Spanky2 said:
All the talk about Stitt. He is gone, not a factor. Let’s forget Stitt who represents the past and was fired.

No way. Stitt's damage is still felt on this team because he recruited 48 receivers and only 2 linemen. There is literally no way Bobby can win with this squad given the hand he was dealt.

All this talk about traj. I happen to know a thing about it. The 2015 opener was boring a hole through the wind to a front pin with a 2-iron. The last two games were ballooning a senior flex hybrid over water.

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:

Can anyone here make a trajectory of either of these two pieces of data?
8-0 --- 2-6 --- 3-1
4-4 --- 5-3 --- 2-2
Is there an astounding difference between them? Help; I have known vision problems and am being bullied!

That’s pretty funny coming from the guy who uses a 3 game sample set to try and convince the masses that BH didn’t inherit a cadillac in his first stint here.

And Montana was 3-5 in ‘16, not 4-4. So Bobby has successfully changed OUR trajectory for the worse because if the last two weeks are any indication there’s not a snowball’s chance in hell of winning three more conference games.

CDAGRIZ said:
All this talk about traj. I happen to know a thing about it. The 2015 opener was boring a hole through the wind to a front pin with a 2-iron. The last two games were ballooning a senior flex hybrid over water.

:hijack: :censored: :butt:

Az, give it a fucking rest already. Dude you have been burning up the board all weekend with your self satisfied mocking of BH and the griz team, you even called rosenbauh “Timmy”in one of your rants. I get the impression you would rather see BH and the griz fail so that you can justify your unrequited love of stitt to yourself. This is only my first season of following the griz on egriz and I gotta say you are coming across as an incredible douche, even worse then most of the cat fans who troll here. Not a good look there Az. Come on kid we all know you are better then that. :thumb:

Dutch Lane said:
Az, give it a fucking rest already. Dude you have been burning up the board all weekend with your self satisfied mocking of BH and the griz team, you even called rosenbauh “Timmy”in one of your rants. I get the impression you would rather see BH and the griz fail so that you can justify your unrequited love of stitt to yourself. This is only my first season of following the griz on egriz and I gotta say you are coming across as an incredible douche, even worse then most of the cat fans who troll here. Not a good look there Az. Come on kid we all know you are better then that. :thumb:

Nope, not wishing for failure. In fact, go back and read my posts during the first five weeks of the season. I’ve been very supportive and happy with their performance. And in fact, i’ve gone so far as to say that the last two games have unfortunately reminded me of Stitt-coached team performances (Weber State, EWU last year, Cat games...etc., etc.).

But y’all had to know that when BH shit the bed (which I really didn’t think was going to happen after the way they played the first five weeks) this was coming. There was SO much shit thrown at anyone who deigned to support Stitt...and there were people ACTIVELY rooting for Stitt’s failure so BH could come back. And then Haucksuckers posting shit like “Stitt wouldn’t have won this game” or “this team would still be worse with Stitt” which obviously no one REALLY knows, or “Bobby having to make do with Stitt’s players”...bunch of bullshit excuses.I’ve already said I’m glad Stitt is gone (especially when he refused to fire Semore)...but when ALL the same reasons Stitt supporters were giving for giving Stitt more time are now being rolled out from Hauck supporters when HIS team struggles, the hypocrisy cannot escape you. Can it?

That being said, I REALLY hope they get this ship righted and we can all raise a glass to a couple of playoff games. And then deep runs into the playoffs in the future. I guess it’s like CDA says...he just needs more time. :cool:

All that being said, ask anyone who knows me...I AM an incredible douche. :thumb: :thumb: Simply incredible. I tried to find something to excel at...that was it. Best I could do, pal.

AZGrizFan said:
Dutch Lane said:
Az, give it a f***[*] rest already. Dude you have been burning up the board all weekend with your self satisfied mocking of BH and the griz team, you even called rosenbauh “Timmy”in one of your rants. I get the impression you would rather see BH and the griz fail so that you can justify your unrequited love of stitt to yourself. This is only my first season of following the griz on egriz and I gotta say you are coming across as an incredible douche, even worse then most of the cat fans who troll here. Not a good look there Az. Come on kid we all know you are better then that. :thumb:

Nope, not wishing for failure. In fact, go back and read my posts during the first five weeks of the season. I’ve been very supportive and happy with their performance. And in fact, i’ve gone so far as to say that the last two games have unfortunately reminded me of Stitt-coached team performances (Weber State, EWU last year, Cat games...etc., etc.).

But y’all had to know that when BH shit the bed (which I really didn’t think was going to happen after the way they played the first five weeks) this was coming. There was SO much shit thrown at anyone who deigned to support Stitt...and there were people ACTIVELY rooting for Stitt’s failure so BH could come back. And then Haucksuckers posting shit like “Stitt wouldn’t have won this game” or “this team would still be worse with Stitt” which obviously no one REALLY knows, or “Bobby having to make do with Stitt’s players”...bunch of bullshit excuses.I’ve already said I’m glad Stitt is gone (especially when he refused to fire Semore)...but when ALL the same reasons Stitt supporters were giving for giving Stitt more time are now being rolled out from Hauck supporters when HIS team struggles, the hypocrisy cannot escape you. Can it?

That being said, I REALLY hope they get this ship righted and we can all raise a glass to a couple of playoff games. And then deep runs into the playoffs in the future. I guess it’s like CDA says...he just needs more time. :cool:

All that being said, ask anyone who knows me...I AM an incredible douche. :thumb: :thumb: Simply incredible. I tried to find something to excel at...that was it. Best I could do, pal.

Be honest. You've been poking at Hauck all along, and making comparisons to Stitt. Do what you want, but please don't be dishonest about it. Everyone paying attention has seen that.

AZGrizFan said:
That’s pretty funny coming from the guy who uses a 3 game sample set to try and convince the masses that BH didn’t inherit a cadillac in his first stint here.

And Montana was 3-5 in ‘16, not 4-4. So Bobby has successfully changed OUR trajectory for the worse because if the last two weeks are any indication there’s not a snowball’s chance in hell of winning three more conference games.
Hmmm, speaking of funny, you seem to be making a lot more from a very small game sample set right now. But thanks for picking up my error which made Stitt look better than he was. You have to go back to 1985 to find a worse Montana BSC record than his 2016 3-5. Yes, we were unhappy. There remains a very good chance BH will beat that this year in spite of your Chicken Little rants.

After losing three of the last four games in '02, I was at the first '03 game in Maine. The Griz led by Jeff Disney at QB were not a Cadillac. Sorry that doesn't fit your narrative.

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:

Speaking of narratives, give it a rest. You’ve been whining about Stitt for 3 years now. You’re hate is apparent, and your knowledge of the choices he made for his family, sorely lacking. You might be surprised who was “beating down a path to his doorstep”, and the reasons why he said no.

kemajic said:
AZGrizFan said:

Hmmm, speaking of funny, you seem to be making a lot more from a very small game sample set right now. But thanks for picking up my error which made Stitt look better than he was. You have to go back to 1985 to find a worse Montana BSC record than his 2016 3-5. Yes, we were unhappy. There remains a very good chance BH will beat that this year in spite of your Chicken Little rants.

After losing three of the last four games in '02, I was at the first '03 game in Maine. The Griz led by Jeff Disney at QB were not a Cadillac. Sorry that doesn't fit your narrative.

Yeah, I guess it's only funny when you have your own logic thrown back at you. Six games is a lot bigger sample set than three games.

PlayerRep said:
Be honest. You've been poking at Hauck all along, and making comparisons to Stitt. Do what you want, but please don't be dishonest about it. Everyone paying attention has seen that.

I poke at the Haucksuckers. You included. There's a subtle difference, but I wouldn't expect someone like you to pick up on that. :thumb:

Back