• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Classy Cats Yank Scholarship

bigsky33 said:
:lol:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
Ursa Major said:
It happens all the time. Huh. It sure seems to happen a lot to a certain program in the gelatin valley. What are the odds?

Couldn't at all be linked to Otzi's recruiting practices. Nothing to see here.

Trickass mother f***[*].

Ursa, do your research. It happens quite frequently on an national basis. Yes, I know you guys just like to give crap to a rival coach that has your number. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Name three times it's happened without a coaching change, player injury, or other circumstance that changes things. Name just three times where it was: coach offers, player accepts, coach ghosts player for weeks, and coach rescinds the offer leaving player with next to no time to find another school. Go.

The whole operation Choach is running over there is disgusting and lacks all Tegridy.
[/quote

:roll: :roll: We wouldn't expect a Griz fan to think any different than you CDA about a rival Coach that has your number. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you can’t name even 3 times like asked. Of course you can’t because it’s not common and makes your school look bad. The fact you’re trying to defend it speaks volumes.

Hauck yanked a scholarship from a running back recruit last year. It happens and a risk of a recruit waiting. Maybe the Cats found a better fit at the position.

mtgrizrule said:
Hauck yanked a scholarship from a running back recruit last year. It happens and a risk of a recruit waiting. Maybe the Cats found a better fit at the position.

Was he Hauck's recruit?
Had the recruit already committed?
Did Hauck wait until mid December after ghosting the recruit for weeks?

CDAGRIZ said:
mtgrizrule said:

Was he Hauck's recruit?
Had the recruit already committed?
Did Hauck wait until mid December after ghosting the recruit for weeks?

I'll play, I'll play!

No.
No.
No.

mtgrizrule said:

Apples to oranges. An offer that was given by Stitt, just like the corner Alex Johnson. This offer was given by Choate and his staff the they strung the guy along forever, even stopped talking to him completely.

Because BS33 says this happens so often nationally, it shouldn't be very difficult to come up with three examples of when a coach offers the player, the player commits, and the same coach refuses all contact with the player before pulling the offer after its acceptance. I'm sure BS33 will be able to identify just three instances where this very common thing has happened.

CDAGRIZ said:
Because BS33 says this happens so often nationally, it shouldn't be very difficult to come up with three examples of when a coach offers the player, the player commits, and the same coach refuses all contact with the player before pulling the offer after its acceptance. I'm sure BS33 will be able to identify just three instances where this very common thing has happened.

No no no, one must ALWAYS trust BullShit33 (aka Bobcat99) with any of his info. Remember he was the one who GUARANTEED Vernon Adams was returning to EWU instead of going to Oregon. He insisted on it and told us we were all going to be ashamed when it happened. Absolutely rock solid with his info here CDA. :roll:

CDAGRIZ said:

You can do your own research. I personally do not feel it is a big deal. The only place it is a big deal is on here. That is not surprising. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Having lived thru the recruiting process as a parent, I would say it was devastating to the young man and his parents.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
Ursa Major said:
bigsky33 said:
First of all, this article is only giving one side of the story. The coaches cannot comment. Also, anyone that follows recruiting on a national basis will tell you that his happens all the time. Sometimes kids do not know the offer is pulled until signing day. It also happens the other way around where kids change their mind on signing day. Recruiting is not for the weak.

It happens all the time. Huh. It sure seems to happen a lot to a certain program in the gelatin valley. What are the odds?

Trickass mother f***[*].

Ursa, do your research. It happens quite frequently on an national basis. Yes, I know you guys just like to give crap to a rival coach that has your number. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Name three times it's happened without a coaching change, player injury, or other circumstance that changes things. Name just three times where it was: coach offers, player accepts, coach ghosts player for weeks, and coach rescinds the offer leaving player with next to no time to find another school. Go.

No one said it was a good thing to pull an offer, don't get your panties in a bunch. And yes, it does happen on a national basis, for all kinds of reasons. A simple google search is all it takes to see it.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2017/1/17/14296642/lane-kiffin-scholarship-offer-pulled-fau
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=14659677
https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/10/27/18032814/matt-colburn-louisville-scholarship-bobby-petrino-wake-forest

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

You can do your own research. I personally do not feel it is a big deal. The only place it is a big deal is on here. That is not surprising. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's not the way it works, bud. You can't just say:
It's very common nationally for CFB coaches at State Colleges to molest collies.
I can't name any instances, but you can do your own research. It's very common.

Bear Spray said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
Ursa Major said:

Trickass mother f***[*].

No one said it was a good thing to pull an offer, don't get your panties in a bunch. And yes, it does happen on a national basis, for all kinds of reasons. A simple google search is all it takes to see it.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2017/1/17/14296642/lane-kiffin-scholarship-offer-pulled-fau
https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/10/27/18032814/matt-colburn-louisville-scholarship-bobby-petrino-wake-forest

Re-read the posts, and name three where it happened like this. Go.

Bear Spray said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
Ursa Major said:

Trickass mother f***[*].

Well those two links merely prove how classy and full of integrity coaches are that pull shitty moves like this..... Jesse Choake could care less about his lack of morals and integrity. He owns the state and is entitled to shit on any kitten recruit

Looks like the links described situations involving head coaching changes. Did I miss one that involved an analogous occurrence?

mtgrizrule said:

Did he leave the kid hung out to dry by not responding to his calls and emails for several weeks?

CDAGRIZ said:
Looks like the links described situations involving head coaching changes. Did I miss one that involved an analogous occurrence?

English be hard for some people.

I'm not surprised by this, their recruiting policy seems to be offer everybody on earth and see what sticks, this time it ends up making them look like shit. Trust is kind of a big deal in recruiting, people notice these things.

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:

English be hard for some people.

I'm not surprised by this, their recruiting policy seems to be offer everybody on earth and see what sticks, this time it ends up making them look like shit. Trust is kind of a big deal in recruiting, people notice these things.

It’s not the first time. It’s at least the second time the coach or family has called them out for shady scholarship stuff. I can only imagine how many have not said something publicly. Remember the “get your trick ass out of LA” comment directed at MSU recruiters.

Back