• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Classless, totally classless beagles coach

4thecats said:
You guys, sorry, SOME of you act as if every other team that actually plays with passion emotion and leaves it all on the field is the dirtiest, nastiest, and classless team around, while the griz are perfect little angels incapable of such egregious behavior.
All while explaying this same so called classless behavior yourself on a message board hiding behind a fake name.
It's football...actually, it's sports. It's the reason we play and watch sports.
If there wasn't passion and emotion we would not watch.. And Washington grizzly stadium would be so f'n loud and crazy.
Can it go a bit too far at times? Possibly. Is Barrier dancing and doing his thing in front of your team too far? Is scoring a meaningless TD in wasted time too far? To me.... No...
After the griz kicked our asses a few weeks ago, several griz players ran over to the trophy and danced in front of our fans and flipped us off. Classless? Or passion and emotion?

The passion and emotion between the eagles the Cats and the griz displayed on the field, in the stands and behind your fake name on a fan forum is what makes this all fun and why we enjoy it.
So great game griz. Great career Eric Barrier, those records are well deserved.

And HARM.... Change your f'n avatar..
Obviously there is a code and conduct associated with flying your military seal or DUI as it has been explained to us. I'm also guessing that representing the DUI should be done to uphold the values and not tarnish the image of all the brothers in your group.
Showing your passion and emotion (being a dick) on this site is fine but maybe don't do it while representing that DUI.

As a parent you always say "it's not what you say it's HOW you say it".

Wrong attitude.

EWURanger29 said:
Harm said:
DUI...Freudian slip eh bud? Try Crest pal, and classless was on full display for anyone with two eyes and a brain cell to witness it during the last 4 min, (My apologies I forgot to whom I'm speaking..)hell encouraging classless behavior by Megachonker was just par for the course eh? STFU...

Furthermore, “classless” would have been continuing to throw the ball if we were UP on points, not behind. Seriously, did you expect them to just take a knee with 4 minutes (or however many) left in the game?

Barriere passed Steve Mcnair in TD’s with that last TD throw. Do you think he should have just said “f$&k it, I quit?”

No, you play the game until the whistle blows. I’m failing to understand why it was a “classless” move.

Meaningless stat padding. Beagles are good at that.

Harm said:
The game was decided, yes with 4 min left. And yes,, even with the QB who was running things. There's playing to the final whistle, and then there's spiking the ball with 18 second in order to pad stats in a game where you're behind 2 scores and 2 Xpt conversions... I call that, among the other examples throughout the evening, classless. You don't have to agree, that's the beauty of perception! 👍

I think you need to get the sand out of your vajayjay and get over it. There were many things classless, but EWU trying to score until the end wasn't one of them.

AZGrizFan said:
EWURanger29 said:
Furthermore, “classless” would have been continuing to throw the ball if we were UP on points, not behind. Seriously, did you expect them to just take a knee with 4 minutes (or however many) left in the game?

Barriere passed Steve Mcnair in TD’s with that last TD throw. Do you think he should have just said “f$&k it, I quit?”

No, you play the game until the whistle blows. I’m failing to understand why it was a “classless” move.

Meaningless? Really? Anytime you can pass an all time great on TD... That's well deserved, not meaningless. And don't act as if Bobby and company wouldn't have done the same thing if in the same position. And you would have cheered him on for the record breaking career.

4thecats said:
AZGrizFan said:

Meaningless? Really? Anytime you can pass an all time great on TD... That's well deserved, not meaningless. And don't act as if Bobby and company wouldn't have done the same thing if in the same position. And you would have cheered him on for the record breaking career.

Well you can guaran-fucking-TEE that the next time we’re in that position he’ll put his foot on their throat and stomp on it.

floridagriz15 said:
Harm said:
DUI...Freudian slip eh bud? Try Crest pal, and classless was on full display for anyone with two eyes and a brain cell to witness it during the last 4 min, (My apologies I forgot to whom I'm speaking..)hell encouraging classless behavior by Megachonker was just par for the course eh? STFU...

I’m surprised these f###[#] are showing their face so early on our board… FTE

There is a perfectly logical conclusion to be made:

mas·och·ist
/ˈmazəkəst,ˈmasəkəst/
noun
a person who derives sexual gratification from their own pain or humiliation.
"the roles of masochist and mistress"
(in general use) a person who enjoys an activity that appears to be painful or tedious.
"what kind of masochist would take part in such an experiment?"

EWURanger29 said:
Harm said:

Barriere is still tied with McNair in TD’s if you don’t count that Incomplete touchdown pass that was ruled a completed pass by the refs.

I had absolutely no issues with ewooo trying to score late.

Truth be told, I missed many of the plays on that drive as I was already too busy celebrating the ass whoopin we put on em.

4thecats said:
You guys, sorry, SOME of you act as if every other team that actually plays with passion emotion and leaves it all on the field is the dirtiest, nastiest, and classless team around, while the griz are perfect little angels incapable of such egregious behavior.
All while explaying this same so called classless behavior yourself on a message board hiding behind a fake name.
It's football...actually, it's sports. It's the reason we play and watch sports.
If there wasn't passion and emotion we would not watch.. And Washington grizzly stadium would be so f'n loud and crazy.
Can it go a bit too far at times? Possibly. Is Barrier dancing and doing his thing in front of your team too far? Is scoring a meaningless TD in wasted time too far? To me.... No...
After the griz kicked our asses a few weeks ago, several griz players ran over to the trophy and danced in front of our fans and flipped us off. Classless? Or passion and emotion?

The passion and emotion between the eagles the Cats and the griz displayed on the field, in the stands and behind your fake name on a fan forum is what makes this all fun and why we enjoy it.
So great game griz. Great career Eric Barrier, those records are well deserved.

And HARM.... Change your f'n avatar..
Obviously there is a code and conduct associated with flying your military seal or DUI as it has been explained to us. I'm also guessing that representing the DUI should be done to uphold the values and not tarnish the image of all the brothers in your group.
Showing your passion and emotion (being a dick) on this site is fine but maybe don't do it while representing that DUI.

You're out of line.

I hear the cat board calling you.

EWURanger29 said:
Harm said:

It’s a DUI…I.E., Distinctive Unit Insignia. “Crest” is the jargon term.

Trust me. I served there for 23 years. Thanks.

No, thank you👍.

Back