• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Classless, totally classless beagles coach

EWURanger29 said:
Harm said:
...and yet NOT ONE real door kicker ever uttered those letters to describe it, EVER! Now pound sand.

Says you, who obviously didn’t serve there long enough to know the difference.

PM me. I’m happy to provide my “bona fides.”

I was talking with some in the crowd late in the game and telling them what a great player Barriere is. With kids transferring out at every break we should stand and salute a kid like that stays with his team throughout his career. He is a special talent that we will talk about years from now. If he gets a chance to plat professionally I will be a fan for sure. What a player.

EWURanger29 said:
Harm said:
DUI...Freudian slip eh bud? Try Crest pal, and classless was on full display for anyone with two eyes and a brain cell to witness it during the last 4 min, (My apologies I forgot to whom I'm speaking..)hell encouraging classless behavior by Megachonker was just par for the course eh? STFU...

Furthermore, “classless” would have been continuing to throw the ball if we were UP on points, not behind. Seriously, did you expect them to just take a knee with 4 minutes (or however many) left in the game?

Barriere passed Steve Mcnair in TD’s with that last TD throw. Do you think he should have just said “f$&k it, I quit?”

No, you play the game until the whistle blows. I’m failing to understand why it was a “classless” move.
I didn't see it as classless. Another TD didn't matter, and I truly didn't care if they scored.

I have no problem with them trying to score until the last whistle. Maybe they should have used some of the vim and vigor throughout the game on special teams, especially kickoff return. At least they have a guy willing to wave down a bus back to Cheney.

...you're seriously still here?! Honestly... Hey ya, that's a great idea, let's share personal info over the net....Don't move, be still and ill get help. You've missed the runway and landed face first in the stupid tree. By the looks of things you must've hit every branch on the way down. Now shuffle off to bed, ill waste no more time on you.

'68griz said:
EWURanger29 said:
Furthermore, “classless” would have been continuing to throw the ball if we were UP on points, not behind. Seriously, did you expect them to just take a knee with 4 minutes (or however many) left in the game?

Barriere passed Steve Mcnair in TD’s with that last TD throw. Do you think he should have just said “f$&k it, I quit?”

No, you play the game until the whistle blows. I’m failing to understand why it was a “classless” move.
I didn't see it as classless. Another TD didn't matter, and I truly didn't care if they scored.

Same. They had already had their asses kicked by that point. Trying to get some participation points wasn’t that bad. Kinda cute, actually. Gutty lil’ eag performance in the end. Gave it their all.

CDAGRIZ said:
'68griz said:

Same. They had already had their asses kicked by that point. Trying to get some participation points wasn’t that bad. Kinda cute, actually. Gutty lil’ eag performance in the end. Gave it their all.

You’re just missing “poor lil guys” in that wrap up CDA

The game was decided, yes with 4 min left. And yes,, even with the QB who was running things. There's playing to the final whistle, and then there's spiking the ball with 18 second in order to pad stats in a game where you're behind 2 scores and 2 Xpt conversions... I call that, among the other examples throughout the evening, classless. You don't have to agree, that's the beauty of perception! đź‘Ť

Harm said:
...you're seriously still here?! Honestly... Hey ya, that's a great idea, let's share personal info over the net....Don't move, be still and ill get help. You've missed the runway and landed face first in the stupid tree. By the looks of things you must've hit every branch on the way down. Now shuffle off to bed, ill waste no more time on you.

I didn’t say “personal information.” I said “bona fides.” There’s a difference. And no “brother” would shy away from sharing a little bit of info. That’s the reason you won’t do it.

I’m pretty good at sniffing out posers, and you, Sir, definitely appear to be one. Probably never served, and most certainly not in the 75th Ranger Regiment of all places. You should take that *DUI* off as your Avatar.

Buttegrizzle said:
Gotta say the Eags are way better than the Cats.

I have no idea how MSU beat those guys. They must have matched up better defensively. Kinda crazy how football is really all about matchups.

Was it classes kinda. That's fine to me ewu as a whole isn't what I'd consider classy, tacky and obnoxious is more their style. Also the litte Stat padding td with 5 seconds left though it did nothing to help win the game. It did seem to further piss off bobby hauck and I think it's good when he is mad.

NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY (Goodbye) At the end of the game with the crowd singing along was priceless!
Whoever was in charge of the sound system I take my hat off to you.
I usually show respect for the other team but ewu not so much.

You guys, sorry, SOME of you act as if every other team that actually plays with passion emotion and leaves it all on the field is the dirtiest, nastiest, and classless team around, while the griz are perfect little angels incapable of such egregious behavior.
All while explaying this same so called classless behavior yourself on a message board hiding behind a fake name.
It's football...actually, it's sports. It's the reason we play and watch sports.
If there wasn't passion and emotion we would not watch.. And Washington grizzly stadium would be so f'n loud and crazy.
Can it go a bit too far at times? Possibly. Is Barrier dancing and doing his thing in front of your team too far? Is scoring a meaningless TD in wasted time too far? To me.... No...
After the griz kicked our asses a few weeks ago, several griz players ran over to the trophy and danced in front of our fans and flipped us off. Classless? Or passion and emotion?

The passion and emotion between the eagles the Cats and the griz displayed on the field, in the stands and behind your fake name on a fan forum is what makes this all fun and why we enjoy it.
So great game griz. Great career Eric Barrier, those records are well deserved.

And HARM.... Change your f'n avatar..
Obviously there is a code and conduct associated with flying your military seal or DUI as it has been explained to us. I'm also guessing that representing the DUI should be done to uphold the values and not tarnish the image of all the brothers in your group.
Showing your passion and emotion (being a dick) on this site is fine but maybe don't do it while representing that DUI.

mtgrizrule said:
Huh? Credit his team for going down fighting.

They looked really good against our 2’s and 3’s. :lol: :lol:

Good for them. Feel good points.

EWURanger29 said:
Harm said:
What the holy hell. I hope that last TD, by Megachonker coach "Worst" is remembered next year. Completely classless bitch move. FTC and their classless asses!

Why was it classless?

BTW, you should take that Regimental DUI off of your Avatar if you’re going to act like an idiot.

You should stay in your lane.

4thecats said:
You guys, sorry, SOME of you act as if every other team that actually plays with passion emotion and leaves it all on the field is the dirtiest, nastiest, and classless team around, while the griz are perfect little angels incapable of such egregious behavior.
All while explaying this same so called classless behavior yourself on a message board hiding behind a fake name.
It's football...actually, it's sports. It's the reason we play and watch sports.
If there wasn't passion and emotion we would not watch.. And Washington grizzly stadium would be so f'n loud and crazy.
Can it go a bit too far at times? Possibly. Is Barrier dancing and doing his thing in front of your team too far? Is scoring a meaningless TD in wasted time too far? To me.... No...
After the griz kicked our asses a few weeks ago, several griz players ran over to the trophy and danced in front of our fans and flipped us off. Classless? Or passion and emotion?

The passion and emotion between the eagles the Cats and the griz displayed on the field, in the stands and behind your fake name on a fan forum is what makes this all fun and why we enjoy it.

Obviously there is a code and conduct associated with flying your military seal or DUI as it has been explained to us. I'm also guessing that representing the DUI should be done to uphold the values and not tarnish the image of all the brothers in your group.
Showing your passion and emotion (being a dick) on this site is fine but maybe don't do it while representing that DUI.

“Showing passion and emotion” <> “being a dick”

It’s possible to do one without the other. Well, not for EWU and it’s fans, but it is possible.

4thecats said:

So soft. Quit whining.

Latest posts

Back