• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cants tmartin

HookedonGriz said:
Their fans stormed the field after their “Big” win. Wow!

https://twitter.com/alexeschelman/status/1467284624174891008?s=21

And, you still care enough to troll about it on egriz...🤣🤣

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Do you not find this hilarious? It’s almost as good as you lapping up another gallon of gravy you fat fuck. Last I checked this is e-Griz and we don’t like the cats. You post here enough I figured you knew. Gravy time!

HookedonGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

Do you not find this hilarious? It’s almost as good as you lapping up another gallon of gravy you fat [#]f###. Last I checked this is e-Griz and we don’t like the cats. You post here enough I figured you knew. Gravy time!

So you and the other fanboys of the cats the team that you claim to hate... but when ever I check in over here there are new threads daily about them ... Good one Karen.

I saw the grizzlies won their game on Friday, you and the other hillbillies must have had a good ole Time in "meth-a-zoola".👍👍

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Do you not find this hilarious? It’s almost as good as you lapping up another gallon of gravy you fat [#]f###. Last I checked this is e-Griz and we don’t like the cats. You post here enough I figured you knew. Gravy time!

So you and the other fanboys of the cats the team that you claim to hate... but when ever I check in over here there are new threads daily about them ... Good one Karen.

I saw the grizzlies won their game on Friday, you and the other hillbillies must have had a good ole Time in "meth-a-zoola".👍👍

So, every hour or so?

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

You, uhh, you DO realize the cats played a game today that might be of some interest on this board. Right?

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

it's okay, there is still time to sober up before bedtime and then maybe the hangover won't be so bad tomorrow

EverettGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

You, uhh, you DO realize the cats played a game today that might be of some interest on this board. Right?
Yes, I sure do.... Do you realize there is a thread at the top of the page that is dedicated to fcs 2nd round playoff scores?

Cowboys84 said:
EverettGriz said:
Yes, I sure do.... Do you realize there is a thread at the top of the page that is dedicated to fcs 2nd round playoff scores?

oh, you're mad because your big brother's room isn't as clean and tidy as yours

Cowboys84 said:
EverettGriz said:

Sooooo, there shouldn’t be a specific thread on a game 99.7% of the board users are going to be interested in, rather than a shitty game like the fatty’s game?

Good god. You gotta love an ndsuer telling fans on a GRIZ board how to post about a cat game. SMFH

EverettGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

Sooooo, there shouldn’t be a specific thread on a game 99.7% of the board users are going to be interested in, rather than a shitty game like the fatty’s game?

Good god. You gotta love an ndsuer telling fans on a GRIZ board how to post about a cat game. SMFH
Just keep proving my point... If people over here hate or are don't care about little brother, why are you so interested in starting another specific thread?.... You can SMFH all you want it's pretty obvious why...🙄🙄

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

So we have a Cats troll here, who poses as a Bison fan, who visits egriz more than most Griz fans, and posts here multiple times daily….and you want to tell people here what or how to post. Seriously go fuck yourself. You have the IQ of a 6 year old who has been dropped on his head. You probably stormed the field today you fat fuck 😂

HookedonGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

So we have a Cats troll here, who poses as a Bison fan, who visits egriz more than most Griz fans, and posts here multiple times daily….and you want to tell people here what or how to post. Seriously go [#]f### yourself. You have the IQ of a 6 year old who has been dropped on his head. You probably stormed the field today you fat [#]f### 😂
With all the ###'s you really are one angry redneck... really isn't a surprise your co-workers think your a joke and bully you.

Enjoy the rest of your night with your pint of moonshine.

I really think Vigaro looks and acts like a penguin - same enthusiastic demeanor and sure has the profile.

HookedonGriz said:

Just to clarify, a small group of students jumped on the field after the game. Rookie move on their part, not exactly a storm the field situation.

Definitely just a game we should have won.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
Cats are really lucky to be on their side of the bracket. They would get killed on our side.

I’m still real pissed about this. Specially since I would have a short drive over to Huntsville next week.

Same, Badlands. I’d be there in a heartbeat. About 2 1/2 / 3 hours from my house.

AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
I’m still real pissed about this. Specially since I would have a short drive over to Huntsville next week.

Same, Badlands. I’d be there in a heartbeat. About 2 1/2 / 3 hours from my house.

Aren’t you in the DFW area like me?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
SA.

Both kids are in the metroplex, however.

Nice. Love me some good Mexican food down in SA. If you’re ever in the metroplex during a Griz game hit me up. We can drink a few beers.

Well, since there’s no FCS teams in DFW, it’d have to be for an NC in Frisco. :lol: :lol:

Back