• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cants tmartin

Wow their stadia’s look pathetically empty. The SWxSExSSE stadia was over half empty. Or maybe the fans just stood up and were blown over the edge.

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
When you’re a team’s sixth choice, it’s a little like living in your parent’s basement. You can pretty much say, “Fock it, I’m wearin my jammies all day. What’re they gunna do, throw me out?” Same here: who the hell they gunna hire?

I’ll bet he sharted his kakis during warm ups. Went back to the locker room where he ditched the soiled trousers in McKay’s empty locker before he slipped into his sweat pants.

Once again, he simply cannot live up to the storied history of head coach Ron ash. He’d NEVER be caught on Gameday with only one pair of pleated khakis.

Dude, MSUs side of the bracket is hot garbage. Sam Houston is now losing to incarnate fucking word. Unreal. They may be gifted another home game. Such horseshit. The 6 seed has the tougher schedule? Yeah that makes ALOT of sense. Just ridiculous that they don’t seed the entire field. JMU is going to be an absolute dog fight. Meanwhile MSU migh host incarnate word.

It has to be a little disturbing that the Ricky’s are one play from leading with the 3rd winding down.

Or maybe Vigen doesn’t care because he has a coupon for Denny’s after the game, I don’t know.

Rickies are gonna have to put the ball in the air. Not necessarily to win, but to make me wake up.

CDAGRIZ said:
Rickies are gonna have to put the ball in the air. Not necessarily to win, but to make me wake up.

Cats will kick another FG and Ricky’s will score late to make it close in one of the most boring games in history. Book it.

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Cats will kick another FG and Ricky’s will score late to make it close in one of the most boring games in history. Book it.

Unless that happens. Now they might stretch this out. Maybe.

Their fans stormed the field after their “Big” win. Wow!

https://twitter.com/alexeschelman/status/1467284624174891008?s=21

HookedonGriz said:
Their fans stormed the field after their “Big” win. Wow!

https://twitter.com/alexeschelman/status/1467284624174891008?s=21

200w.gif

Back