• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Camp Updates

All conference teams are determined (not fully) by standings in the league. If you are 7-4 and fifth place, the 9-2 first place team players will get way more consideration.

Don’t think it’s polotics more likely just human nature to give accolades to the best teams in the league.

Also notable is that the Griz team last year (like this year) is extremely young. Votes will always go to the older players with the thinking that younger players have some more chances to garner accolades

Experience of veteran coaching staff resonating with Grizzlies
https://skylinesportsmt.com/experience-of-veteran-coaching-staff-resonating-with-grizzlies/

Grizwold said:
I was wondering that myself. Haven't heard anything on him.

I read something early on...was he here for spring? Something about how he had a good practice or scrimmage. He's going to be a solid get IMO.

ESPN radio mentioned some big news coming out of training camp today, but wouldn’t give any details...

Jaredkuehn said:
ESPN radio mentioned some big news coming out of training camp today, but wouldn’t give any details...

Hopefully it’s something that will turn into a uniform thread. Fingers crossed.

bgbigdog said:
Jaredkuehn said:

Hopefully it’s something that will turn into a uniform thread. Fingers crossed.

I think they’re going to do a 30 for 30 on how loud and cold it gets in WaGriz.

Jaredkuehn said:

That’s no ominous or anything... anyone at practice today?

PDXGrizzly said:
Jaredkuehn said:

Didn't catch all of the show but the tail end of Nuanez and Tootel they were talking about how it is a problem with running QB getting hurt how that impacts the Griz and they will need to see who rises to the top at QB. Please tell me Sneed isn't hurt?

RayWill said:
PDXGrizzly said:
Jaredkuehn said:

Didn't catch all of the show but the tail end of Nuanez and Tootel they were talking about how it is a problem with running QB getting hurt how that impacts the Griz and they will need to see who rises to the top at QB. Please tell me Sneed isn't hurt?

I didn’t catch that, I was under the impression it was good news?

Maybe naming Sneed starter but with him being a running QB there's a risk.... suspense is killing me

Ursus1 said:
Maybe naming Sneed starter but with him being a running QB there's a risk.... suspense is killing me

Well if it was anything of earth shattering nature we would of heard it by now. Much ado about nothing most likely

Back