• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cal Poly vacating wins.

Failure to monitor the accounting/bookkeeping staff who input data. This could be bigger than the Enron accounting/fraud scandal.

PlayerRep said:
Failure to monitor the accounting/bookkeeping staff who input data. This could be bigger than the Enron accounting/fraud scandal.

I think everyone is missing the point; had this been Penn St, Baylor, or any other P5 school, nothing would have been done unless it was to penalize the school for not giving the athletes enough. It was a FCS school so they get penalized because the NCAA holds them to a “higher” standard.

This is terribly petty, they should have submitted documents where they said "they don't recall" 29 times. Oh well, beating the Cats this year will lessen the blow.

poorgriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
SACCAT66 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Hey do we pick up any wins? If so, I’m all for it.

So, CAT/griz 2011 is a Cats win then?

Not sure what you're referring to. That was obviously a huge Griz blowout... :| :|

Not according to the NCAA.

According to MSU’s website
https://msubobcats.com/news/2011/11/19/FB_1119112036.aspx
GRIZZLIES BEAT BOBCATS FOR SHARE OF TITLE

SaskGriz said:
This is terribly petty, they should have submitted documents where they said "they don't recall" 29 times. Oh well, beating the Cats this year will lessen the blow.

Or go in front of Congress and say it over 200 times as the ex FBI head mmh
Tit for tat . Get over it We are talking football

TCCGRIZ said:
SaskGriz said:

I'm old so what the hell does MMH stand for? Is this some hipster doofus code I don't know or did you accidentally go swimming up at Berkeley?

TCCGRIZ said:
SaskGriz said:

"The biggest takeaway is that former FBI Director James Comey, with regard to the two most important investigations... into the Clinton email matter and into the Russia collusion matter, said, as you noted, I don’t recall, I don’t remember or I don’t know, 245 times,"

"Here’s All 40 Times Hillary Clinton Told the FBI She Couldn’t Remember Something"

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2016/heres-all-40-times-hillary-clinton-told-the-fbi-she-couldnt-remember-something/

PlayerRep said:
TCCGRIZ said:
SaskGriz said:

"The biggest takeaway is that former FBI Director James Comey, with regard to the two most important investigations... into the Clinton email matter and into the Russia collusion matter, said, as you noted, I don’t recall, I don’t remember or I don’t know, 245 times,"

"Here’s All 40 Times Hillary Clinton Told the FBI She Couldn’t Remember Something"

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2016/heres-all-40-times-hillary-clinton-told-the-fbi-she-couldnt-remember-something/
"I don't recall" was pretty much coined by Ronald Reagan when he was caught selling arms to the Iranians. It kept him out of jail and showed future politicians that it was a winning strategy.

indian-outlaw said:
PlayerRep said:
TCCGRIZ said:
SaskGriz said:

"I don't recall" was pretty much coined by Ronald Reagan when he was caught selling arms to the Iranians. It kept him out of jail and showed future politicians that it was a winning strategy.
The difference is by that time RR really didn't recall.

Back