• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

"Caitlyn Jenner says she opposes transgender girls competing in girls’ sports"

I feel sorry for those thousands of transgender women athletes in the state of Montana that can no longer compete in an athletic sport of choice with the collateral damage of millions of dollars of revenue possibly lost to Missoula and Bozeman. Not to mention the athletes who have worked hard to achieve goals to host games that could potentially spring board them to a National championship. But hey we have the halo wearing Republicans and the business driven governor. :lol:

nzone said:
I feel sorry for those thousands of transgender women athletes in the state of Montana that can no longer compete in an athletic sport of choice with the collateral damage of millions of dollars of revenue possibly lost to Missoula and Bozeman. Not to mention the athletes who have worked hard to achieve goals to host games that could potentially spring board them to a National championship. But hey we have the halo wearing Republicans and the business driven governor. :lol:
Sums it up perfectly.

"Gov. Greg Gianforte signed a bill Friday banning transgender athletes from participating in school and university sports according to the gender with which they identify, making Montana the latest of several Republican-controlled states to approve such measures this year.

Supporters of the bill have said it will ensure the playing field in girls' sports remains fair. Opponents say it further harms already marginalized transgender youth. They have also raised concern over statements by the NCAA indicating the organization could revoke the opportunity to host championship events in states where such laws have been enacted.

"Lawmakers in more than 20 states have considered such bans, and they've become law in Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee and West Virginia. Idaho's law was blocked by a court ruling last year.

The state's Republican-controlled Legislature approved the measure last month, after it was amended to become void if the federal government withholds education funding from the state over gender discrimination and an appeal by the state fails."

https://missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/govt-and-politics/montana-governor-signs-bill-targeting-transgender-athletes/article_947287c5-c83c-5780-8c11-e7c1041d9083.html

Griz til I die said:
nzone said:
Sums it up perfectly.

I thought some people were arguing that there aren't any transgenders playing sports in MT, i.e. the solution looking for a problem.

Best Governor Montana has ever had for business, economics, jobs, and government efficiency.

PlayerRep said:
Griz til I die said:
Sums it up perfectly.

I thought some people were arguing that there aren't any transgenders playing sports in MT, i.e. the solution looking for a problem.

Best Governor Montana has ever had for business, economics, jobs, and government efficiency.
But yet he signs this bill that could potentially hurt Bozeman and Missoula’s economies and businesses? Gotcha!

Well, he certainly body slammed this issue..... :coffee:

Damn shame, too, because I was really looking forward to a semifinal under the lights in WaGriz.

This is Qanon level idiocy at its best. Rep Fuller has an IQ of maybe 61, and cooks up this crazy crap like it’s an actual issue of importance, and the rest of the GOP jumped on board. Gov Bodyslam just signed away post season football for UM and (hey, it could happen) MSU. That’s a high price to pay to be smugly sure a T-girl doesn’t win the 100 m at the Shitsville Jr High track meet. Good for business? Not exactly.

Buttegrizzle said:
This is Qanon level idiocy at its best. Rep Fuller has an IQ of maybe 61, and cooks up this crazy crap like it’s an actual issue of importance, and the rest of the GOP jumped on board. Gov Bodyslam just signed away post season football for UM and (hey, it could happen) MSU. That’s a high price to pay to be smugly sure a T-girl doesn’t win the 100 m at the Shitsville Jr High track meet. Good for business? Not exactly.

Just chiselled your tripe in stone just in case Fuller sues ya! Go ahead, write some more. :eek: :lol:

Buttegrizzle said:

So you are saying his IQ is 20 points higher than yours. Jealousy will get you nowhere in this life.

ChesterGriz said:
Buttegrizzle said:

So you are saying his IQ is 20 points higher than yours. Jealousy will get you nowhere in this life.

Relax, Chet. Watch him squirm when Fuller sues him. '61' eh? The big dox is a side benefit.

Soldier's little precious not having to face transgender women competition, which she never would have to had to anyway - Priceless. Griz, Cats home playoffs and associated Missoula and Bozeman businesses additional revenue - not priceless. Such is the unwoke society.

nzone said:
So let me get this straight NZ, you think a couple of Griz and Cat home playoff games and a possible national championship run are really more important then stopping the zero number of transgender women from competing against real Montana women athletes? What are you some kind woke, bi coastal, libtard, weed smoking, mask wearing, commie, who thinks college football should be a priority? smdh :roll:

Good interview tonight on 'The Ingraham Angle' with Madison Kenyon, Idaho State University track athlete at the center of Idaho's battle with the cultural left.

tourist said:
Good interview tonight on 'The Ingraham Angle' with Madison Kenyon, Idaho State University track athlete at the center of Idaho's battle with the cultural left.

I personally don’t give a shit about politics. I realize that shit dominates a lot of the folks around here’s thoughts. It just boggles my mind that someone in this state in a leadership position would hamstring griz and cat football in this manner.

Boscoe, you've lived in Missoula's left wing shit too long. Try reading the U.S. Constitution. The Feds have defined powers, period. All else belongs to the States. This is a Montana issue.
There is an article in the Idaho State Journal about the TWO women ISU athletes supporting Idaho's ban on transgendered females competing against the real biological thing. It has a Montana connection, that being Eastwood. The link is lengthy, so I hope I transcribe it right:

Did not work. Try Idaho State Journal, May 27, 2020, 'Two ISU Athletes File Motion in Support of Idahos Transgender..' I'm using a smart phone, not a computer, and I won't try again. Six line address, CHRIST!!!

tourist said:
Boscoe, you've lived in Missoula's left wing shit too long. Try reading the U.S. Constitution. The Feds have defined powers, period. All else belongs to the States. This is a Montana issue.
There is an article in the Idaho State Journal about the TWO women ISU athletes supporting Idaho's ban on transgendered females competing against the real biological thing. It has a Montana connection, that being Eastwood. The link is lengthy, so I hope I transcribe it right:

Did not work. Try Idaho State Journal, May 27, 2020. I'm using a smart phone, not a computer, and I won't try again. Six line address, CHRIST!!!

Lmao. I’m an attorney, I’ve read the constitution. I’m just not one one of you polarized folks who let’s politics dominate my every thought. But I do care about griz football.

Latest posts

Back