• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bottom Line #2

CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
I deleted her number. I prefer Cold Smoke ~34° and Copper John's ~33° and the apples Braebun or Fuji. And you can have her number.

It’s not your fault. Listen to me; it’s not your fault.

I know. I'm perfect. And a legend in my own mind. The older I get, the better I was when I had it all. Young chicks still gravitate towards me (but only because if the coin).

I gotta go see about a girl.

It's okay. It really is. Lou Diamond Phillips lost his wife to Mellisa Ethridge...

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CDAGRIZ said:
It’s not your fault. Listen to me; it’s not your fault.

I know. I'm perfect. And a legend in my own mind. The older I get, the better I was when I had it all. Young chicks still gravitate towards me (but only because if the coin).

I gotta go see about a girl.

It's okay. It really is. Lou Diamond Phillips lost his wife to Mellisa Ethridge...

Sonofabitch stole my line...

I’ve been on eGriz now for over ten years (I know, a relative late-comer), so nothing particularly surprises me at where a simple, straightforward thread topic can go. But, I must say, this one might set a new “standard.” :lol: :lol: :lol:

But just to return to it’s “roots,” remember these points from earlier:
… the real bottom line is this:
(1) The Griz won ten games for the first time since 2013.
(2) Out of all 124 FCS teams, only ten won 10 or more D-I games during this season.
That was supplemented with:
… got me to thinking about that Strength of Schedule. And the results turned out to be very interesting. I used the Sagarin SOS numbers, but the Massey order is almost identical. Of all the FCS teams that won 10 or more D-I games, the Griz had the highest SOS.
To continue the theme: Griz were ranked #7 in the final STATS.com poll and had that #6 seed for the playoffs. Lots of evidence that -- in the end -- the Griz had a damned successful season.

Still, with so many creative side-trips: Who know how many pages this thread might get to?

Whatever … carry on. :coffee:

Back