• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bottom Line #2

Walkon79 said:
PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Walkon79 said:
Not bitter. But its probably a lock that a semi-finalist (at minimum :) )with a stronger SOS will get more Root games in 2020.

I disagree. Games in Missoula (and Griz road games) must have the best ratings for the network. Wa-Griz just shows so much better on TV. They will stay the course unless the Cats beat the Fats and the Dukes/Morms. If that happens, I could see Root throwing an extra game to Bozeman.

The Walkon joker thinks the Cats will be tv pre-season national champs next year too. No way.
Dude, who had more Root games in the past 5 years before 2019? Look it up asshat!
My WAG would be EWU.

kemajic said:
Walkon79 said:
PlayerRep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I disagree. Games in Missoula (and Griz road games) must have the best ratings for the network. Wa-Griz just shows so much better on TV. They will stay the course unless the Cats beat the Fats and the Dukes/Morms. If that happens, I could see Root throwing an extra game to Bozeman.

The Walkon joker thinks the Cats will be tv pre-season national champs next year too. No way.
Dude, who had more Root games in the past 5 years before 2019? Look it up asshat!
My WAG would be EWU.
The 3 years prior to 2019

EWU appeared 9 times
UM - 12
MSU - 13

No one else more than 3 times in that span.

Walkon79 said:
kemajic said:
Walkon79 said:
PlayerRep said:
My WAG would be EWU.

EWU appeared 9 times
UM - 12
MSU - 13

Going back to 2014 the totals are

EWU - 16
UM - 21
MSU - 22

Not counting 2019 of course which really skews the results. Many of you guys and your RTD have really short memories and an inflated opinion of your importance in Root's eyes.

Walkon79 said:
Walkon79 said:
kemajic said:
Walkon79 said:
My WAG would be EWU.

EWU appeared 9 times
UM - 12
MSU - 13

EWU - 16
UM - 21
MSU - 22

Not counting 2019 of course which really skews the results. Many of you guys and your RTD have really short memories and an inflated opinion of your importance in Root's eyes.

Well, yeah. You can’t count 2019 if it really skews the results. All of those times MSU has been on Root really skew the results, too. Throw those out and it’s
UM 21
MSU 0

CDAGRIZ said:
Walkon79 said:
Walkon79 said:
kemajic said:
My WAG would be EWU.

EWU appeared 9 times
UM - 12
MSU - 13

EWU - 16
UM - 21
MSU - 22

Well, yeah. You can’t count 2019 if it really skews the results. All of those times MSU has been on Root really skew the results, too. Throw those out and it’s
UM 21
MSU 0
OK Last 6 years including 2019:

EWU - 19
MSU - 24
UM - 27

Still not as monstrously popular compared to the other big 2 as most of you want to believe.

Walkon79 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Walkon79 said:
Walkon79 said:

EWU appeared 9 times
UM - 12
MSU - 13

EWU - 16
UM - 21
MSU - 22

UM 21
MSU 0

EWU - 19
MSU - 24
UM - 27

Still not as monstrously popular compared to the other big 2 as most of you want to believe.

Yeah, but six of MSU’s games were only picked up because the Griz were playing too.

It’s really 27-18 when you think about it.

CDAGRIZ said:
Walkon79 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Walkon79 said:

EWU - 16
UM - 21
MSU - 22

UM 21
MSU 0

EWU - 19
MSU - 24
UM - 27

Yeah, but six of MSU’s games were only picked up because the Griz were playing too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Griz logic at its best :thumb:

Walkon79 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Walkon79 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
UM 21
MSU 0

EWU - 19
MSU - 24
UM - 27

giphy.gif

Root sucks. Cats can have it until Root comes out with a way to stream that doesn't involve getting Spectrum or fraudulently using someone else's account. Give me every game on an OTA antenna on SWX in Billings. Saw a lot more Cat games than Griz this year just due to availability on the antenna.

CDAGRIZ said:
Walkon79 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Walkon79 said:

EWU - 19
MSU - 24
UM - 27

giphy.gif

I know :)

CDAGRIZ said:
Walkon79 said:
Walkon79 said:
kemajic said:
My WAG would be EWU.

EWU appeared 9 times
UM - 12
MSU - 13

EWU - 16
UM - 21
MSU - 22

UM 21
MSU 0

Come on CDA!!!! You can't manipulate the sample! Keep it up and you're going to wind up being a faculty member of such a pillar of academic excellence such as SEMO or one of those nondescript Ivies struggling to maintain their stature as a viable institution of higher learning similar to Stanford while University of Montana Commencement Speakers who teach at real colleges such as MIT publicly mock them for pissing away untold amounts of money to learn the same amount of useless trivia they could have acquired for a tenth of the cost in Missoula! Damn...

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Walkon79 said:
Walkon79 said:

EWU appeared 9 times
UM - 12
MSU - 13

EWU - 16
UM - 21
MSU - 22

UM 21
MSU 0

Come on CDA!!!! You can't manipulate the sample! Keep it up and you're going to wind up being a faculty member of such a pillar of academic excellence such as SEMO or one of those nondescript Ivies struggling to maintain their stature as a viable institution of higher learning similar to Stanford while University of Montana Commencement Speakers who teach at real colleges such as MIT publicly mock them for pissing away untold amounts of money to learn the same amount of useless trivia they could have acquired for a tenth of the cost in Missoula! Damn...

You got that from Vickers, right? Work in Essex County page 98? Yeah, I read that one, too. Are you going to plagiarize the whole thing?

CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Walkon79 said:

EWU - 16
UM - 21
MSU - 22

UM 21
MSU 0

You got that from Vikers, right? Work in Essex County page 98? Yeah, I read that one, too. Are you going to plagiarize the whole thing?

You dumb shit! May 4th the commencement speaker at UM mocked the Stanford lawyers who wasted all that money going there when they could have learned the same thing in Missoula for a fraction of the cost. I know what asshole she was directing her comments to and so do you!

I sat in classes listening to "idiots" with Dartmouth, Yale and Harvard spend half their idiotic lectures talking about their dissertations that were nothing but a failed replication
of a failed prior study...painful...but, such is life.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CDAGRIZ said:
UM 21
MSU 0

You got that from Vikers, right? Work in Essex County page 98? Yeah, I read that one, too. Are you going to plagiarize the whole thing?

You dumb shit! May 4th the commencement speaker at UM mocked the Stanford lawyers who wasted all that money going there when they could have learned the same thing in Missoula for a fraction of the cost. I know what asshole she was directing her comments to and so do you!

I sat in classes listening to "idiots" with Dartmouth, Yale and Harvard spend half their idiotic lectures talking about their dissertations that were nothing but a failed replication

Do you like apples?

CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Do you like apples?

Nope. Cold Smoke or Copper John's Scotch Ales are healthier.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Do you like apples?

Well, I got her number. How do you like those Cold Smoke or Copper John’s Scotch Ales or apples?

CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Do you like apples?

Well, I got her number. How do you like those Cold Smoke or Copper John’s Scotch Ales or apples?

I deleted her number. I prefer Cold Smoke ~34° and Copper John's ~33° and the apples Braebun or Fuji. And you can have her number.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Do you like apples?

I deleted her number. I prefer Cold Smoke ~34° and Copper John's ~33° and the apples Braebun or Fuji. And you can have her number.

It’s not your fault. Listen to me; it’s not your fault.

CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

I know. I'm perfect. And a legend in my own mind. The older I get, the better I was when I had it all. Young chicks still gravitate towards me (but only because if the coin).

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CDAGRIZ said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I know. I'm perfect. And a legend in my own mind. The older I get, the better I was when I had it all. Young chicks still gravitate towards me (but only because if the coin).

I gotta go see about a girl.

Back