• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Book-Mark This......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I honestly used to wonder how they stopped Dill from seeing that as his avatar when he posted on maroonblood like 10 years ago. Starting to think it wasn’t Dill and hunt-ducks isn’t either.

For awhile, didn’t Alpha limit Dill’s posting to just one thread entitled, The Garbage Can?

I couldn’t believe how a person could debase themselves so much just to stay on a football board. Then I remembered how much shit he posted about eGriz members as well as the racist and sexist shit he used to post.

I miss his mistreatment.

That rings a bell. I guess maybe he did know about that double-ended avatar. Simpler times.

grizfan1984 said:
Maybe it’s Walker Kinney? QB from LSU since his brother is a Freshman OL on the team. Or Jacob Sirmon who has several ties to the program. Or maybe even Camden Sirmon.

Interesting observations.

I wouldn’t consider Camden Sirmon a “high profile drop down”….I’d consider it him coming back to where he rightfully belonged and would have a chance to contribute.

AZGrizFan said:
I wouldn’t consider Camden Sirmon a “high profile drop down”….I’d consider it him coming back to where he rightfully belonged and would have a chance to contribute.

Believe me he isn’t talking about Camden Sirmon when he is talking about “a high profile drop down”.

Griz1 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Believe me he isn’t talking about Camden Sirmon when he is talking about “a high profile drop down”.

I would hope not, otherwise we’ll laugh even harder than we already do at him. :lol:

I hate too feed the trolls but...........

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32745973/oklahoma-sooners-qb-spencer-rattler-preseason-heisman-favorite-enters-transfer-portal

AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:
What! You don’t think we can out-recruit Oregon for him? Ye of little faith.

I mean, if “you’re telling me there’s a chance….”…. :lol:

Then when he signs somewhere else, “Wait a minute. What was all that one in a million talk?”

fltheadgriz said:
It would be sweet to get Spencer Rattler from Oklahoma since he just entered the transfer portal
0% chance.

He's a sophomore that power 5 teams will be fighting over.

I'm more likely to start for the Griz at QB than Spencer Rattler.

The OP was August 22, long before he was benched and his coach moved on so by deduction he cannot be the player whose UM enrollment was forecast, when the forecast was made. Just wanted to add a little juice to the conversation. my bad.

hunt-ducks said:
You read it first here. There will be a highly-regarded stud QB joining the program in January, 2022. And yes, I know his name, but will not reveal it. Just book-mark this post.

Society has a problem with the press always trying to be first with news. "You read it first here." WTF? You're not getting any ratings on Egriz - at least not positive ones. So why exactly would you create a useless post like this when you know you'll get sandblasted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back