• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Book-Mark This......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict the sun will come up tomorrow, and the morning light will confirm that AG deserved all scorn and ridicule bestowed upon him.

Bear Axed said:
Jesse said:
Could you give us some more detail? What was original bookstore chat board and who and why did he threaten? Why Does he seemed to be so reviled by the “squad” thanks, it’s hard to keep up without historical context.

Its not that difficult to research all yourselves using the search functions growler, Altgriz, 3-7-77, hunt or which ever persona yer playin' lil guy

Give it try cupcake

sunny's official handle was "azgriz"... not sure about capitalization. probably the "a" and "g" were capitalized.

kemajic said:
3-7-77 said:
HE was entertaining, and I doubt he gave a FF about anyone's opinion of him.
Or a FFF.

alpo? fat, cheap, self promoting hypocrite who spewed vile, racist, misogynist idiocy, and nothing particularly enlightening about football.

3-7-77 said:
So, what is it you dislike about him?

his clothing choices. no elan, with mismatching colors and neo-modern outdoor wear, obviously on purpose and trying to catch attention. like most primadonnas, his 'style' was not stylish at all.

AZGrizFan said:
argh! said:
alpo? fat, cheap, self promoting hypocrite who spewed vile, racist, misogynist idiocy, and nothing particularly enlightening about football.

Did you ever meet him in person, argh?

yes, and he acted like a total clown at an idaho state game in pokey. i was on my best behavior, and being the nicest guy i could, but i pretty much separated from that crowd when he was bothering some idaho state mascot or other... hammer seemed ok, and so did the others i met, but alpo? i know you had a positive experience. i didn't.

AzGrizFan asked if the QB coming in January was a high school, or a drop-down. Or, perhaps a JC transfer. I am sure that all posters understand why I am unable to further comment on this topic. I have already said too much, and I don't want the coaching staff to have a hissy-fit. So, I ask you to merely book-mark my thread, and at the appropriate time we will re-visit the topic at that time (next Jan.). Suffice it to say that you will be excited about this addition.

argh! said:
AZGrizFan said:
Did you ever meet him in person, argh?

yes, and he acted like a total clown at an idaho state game in pokey. i was on my best behavior, and being the nicest guy i could, but i pretty much separated from that crowd when he was bothering some idaho state mascot or other... hammer seemed ok, and so did the others i met, but alpo? i know you had a positive experience. i didn't.

Yes, I’ve had a number of positive experiences. Both in Missoula and outside of Missoula. I understand he’s not for everybody though. :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
argh! said:

Yes, I’ve had a number of positive experiences. Both in Missoula and outside of Missoula. I understand he’s not for everybody though. :lol: :lol:

Alpha and I had many spirited discussions over the years. I have no issues with him whatsoever. I am strongly against banning any poster, and he should not have been banned. Of course, neither should I.

Maybe it’s Walker Kinney? QB from LSU since his brother is a Freshman OL on the team. Or Jacob Sirmon who has several ties to the program. Or maybe even Camden Sirmon.

hunt-ducks said:
AZGrizFan said:

Alpha and I had many spirited discussions over the years. I have no issues with him whatsoever. I am strongly against banning any poster, and he should not have been banned. Of course, neither should I.

I remember Alpha seeming to have a lot of respect for you.

6818081-D-9-FB4-4-E90-9-DE4-7504-F868-F6-B2.png

Ursa Major said:
hunt-ducks said:

ha!

Ursa Major said:
hunt-ducks said:

I honestly used to wonder how they stopped Dill from seeing that as his avatar when he posted on maroonblood like 10 years ago. Starting to think it wasn’t Dill and hunt-ducks isn’t either.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

I honestly used to wonder how they stopped Dill from seeing that as his avatar when he posted on maroonblood like 10 years ago. Starting to think it wasn’t Dill and hunt-ducks isn’t either.

For awhile, didn’t Alpha limit Dill’s posting to just one thread entitled, The Garbage Can?

I couldn’t believe how a person could debase themselves so much just to stay on a football board. Then I remembered how much shit he posted about eGriz members as well as the racist and sexist shit he used to post.

I miss his mistreatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back