• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcats DC suspended

2b02ewx.jpg

Fahque said:
Butte5518 said:
Were the Griz not held to under rushing 150 yds at the Cat Griz?

Was that their only game this season?

nope... other than the absolute curb stomp on the griz... the cats have 9 other wins... I think their D is just fine!!

Butte5518 said:
Fahque said:
Was that their only game this season?

nope... other than the absolute curb stomp on the griz... the cats have 9 other wins... I think their D is just fine!!

I'll admit you kind of shut down the Griz...some defense, mostly our OC and QB had horrible games. Looking at team defense in the FCS....maybe this is a good move for the cats because they don't rank real high in team D, it's just another bobacat curveball :)

I would think that if it is something a player would get a one game suspension for, it would also apply to coaches. Good for the goose, good for the gander.

Probably won't effect the play of MSU's D, and won't change how Weber plans to attack it.

Nah you guys don't get it, the MSU football gods demand a sacrifice every year before the playoffs, and Voach is more than willing to cast out his starting QB or DC. :lol:

In all seriousness, some MSU fans seem to think he's gone for good.

My guess is that something happened since last weekend that gave Vigen no choice but to cut ties. Definitely wasn't performance related.

I think you guys are forgetting the classic bozeman - galvanize the team move. Last year it was the current Elon QB packing up his ball and leaving. This year, well. Never mind.

SaskGriz said:
Griz til I die said:
This guy has got an ugly history of DUI's in his past. Maybe he got another one???? Definitely not ideal to lose your DC for a playoff game.
I'd like to meet a guy who had a positive history of DUI's, not no history like most people but an actual positive history. Like the cops found him, he was hammered, drove into a ditch but delivered a baby before passing out, while waiting for a tow.

Or a guy had four DUI’s last year but improved 25% this year.

AllWeatherFan said:
SaskGriz said:
I'd like to meet a guy who had a positive history of DUI's, not no history like most people but an actual positive history. Like the cops found him, he was hammered, drove into a ditch but delivered a baby before passing out, while waiting for a tow.

Four in a year? That is some goal setting. Our Minister of Liquour and Gaming only got one, it was admittedly a .200 at 11:00 AM in a government car. Our Premier also killed a person drunk driving once but that doesn't stop you getting a solid majority up here. You think your Governor is bad ass for choking out a guy for being a reporter? Rank amateur.

:clap:
AllWeatherFan said:
SaskGriz said:

A terrific post! :clap: :clap: :thumb:

indian-outlaw said:
Gotta give Coach Vigen credit, suspending his DC before an important playoff game. Sounds like a principled coach. I don't think many coaches would do that

:thumb:

Butte5518 said:
Paytonlives said:
Might be that the kitty D will play better without a coach

Were the Griz not held to under rushing 150 yds at the Cat Griz?

127 yards, 64 by Britt in ‘garbage’ time. So actual a great day rushing for the Griz! 😝

D Coord suspension, PEDs, playing guys who were ineligible….everything is rainbows and butterflies in Bozangeles 😂

Back