• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Billings Spring Scrimmage

BDizzle said:
Trust me it was discussed about doing it in Great Falls. But guess what, it is a big task. And the Great Falls GSA has to be completely on board (they had 3 members at the GSA meeting this past week). Also, you have the huge BBQ. So if you do the BBQ and the game in the Great Falls, the GSA won't make as much as having the BBQ in Great Falls and the game somewhere else.
3 people!!!! WTH??? I'd love to help out with the Great Falls GSA, but evidentially being included is like trying to get into the NASA astronaut program.... Anyway, I see your point, but I believe the BBQ would only complement the scrimmage and both would make bank. I would love to see a scrimmage here, but I still think having it yearly in Missoula is the best way to go.
GO GRIZ!!!!

UofMGrizFan said:
BDizzle said:
Trust me it was discussed about doing it in Great Falls. But guess what, it is a big task. And the Great Falls GSA has to be completely on board (they had 3 members at the GSA meeting this past week). Also, you have the huge BBQ. So if you do the BBQ and the game in the Great Falls, the GSA won't make as much as having the BBQ in Great Falls and the game somewhere else.
3 people!!!! WTH??? I'd love to help out with the Great Falls GSA, but evidentially being included is like trying to get into the NASA astronaut program.... Anyway, I see your point, but I believe the BBQ would only complement the scrimmage and both would make bank. I would love to see a scrimmage here, but I still think having it yearly in Missoula is the best way to go.
GO GRIZ!!!!

I didn't mean three in a bad way. Honestly it's only supposed to be the President of each chapter and maybe another person. So having three was a good thing. But will take some time to get things organized for an event like that.

Then, they'd better get at it(get organized). 14-15 months to get their act together. If they feel inadequate to accomplish the tasks ahead, get out of the way and let others take over. UofMGrizFan has already volunteered. Get on with it. :thumb:

Back