• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bigsky33, Westcoastfan, Poorgriz, Counterassault:

ABQCat said:
Griz2k said:
ABQCat said:
Why in the eff am I never included in these threads. Bullshit.

You're a loser and a f***[*] asshole.

I hope that helps.... Have a Merry Christmas!
Yeah kind of. PR calls me all sorts of mean names, so yeah. Not that I don't appreciate it but I'm really hoping to get promoted into a thread title some day.

It's the best I could do under pressure. Let me get a few more drinks in me and I'll see what I can come up with.

So what’s your take on Andersen? Heard he has torn labrum and torn pcl and is going to redshirt next year after his multiple surgeries. You guys could have used him today. Also heard he may redshirt and transfer up to a pac 12 team. That would suck for you guys.

bigsky33 said:
ChesterGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
kemajic said:
It was. Helped by a cushy schedule and a surprise win by AP over SacSt, enabling a trip to trip to the semis without playing a seeded team. It will not be easy to get to the same place next year.
That is why they play the game. We did beat two teams during the regular season that were seeded.
You did beat the Griz. Who was the other seeded team you beat?

I was thinking Sac St. but we lost to them. They were seeded bu AP beat them. So we beat a team in the playoffs that beat a seeded team.

In other words, you didn’t. Got it.

ChesterGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
ChesterGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
That is why they play the game. We did beat two teams during the regular season that were seeded.

I was thinking Sac St. but we lost to them. They were seeded bu AP beat them. So we beat a team in the playoffs that beat a seeded team.

Yes, we did good beating a team that beat a seeded team.

I think the cats were a decent qb away from being a great team this year. Final 4 with a one dimensional offense is still impressive though. If they had someone who could throw well and be a threat to run like Snead was might have been a different game. Defense was on the field too much because offense couldn’t convert third downs. Rovig is just so ineffectual when you needed him to step up on crucial third down conversions just not the guy to rely on.

bigsky33 said:
ChesterGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
ChesterGriz said:

Did Vernon Adams stay at EWU, or go to Oregon? Can't recall.

PlayerRep said:
bigsky33 said:
ChesterGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

Glad you remember that one too. This guy has been a douche nozzle here for a long time. Theo other in the title have been too. If you are gonna talk shit here literally all year long (this one in particular was on the Griz thread the Bison-Cat game doing it...that’s psychotic) then I’m gonna be the first to rub your face in shit. You don’t like it, go the fuck back to your own board you Griz obsessed fuck tard.

ordigger said:
HookedonGriz said:
Jerry Punch said:
HookedonGriz said:
Best. Day. Ever. Bitches.

Almost as awesome as November 23, 2019? You guys are acting like Bobcat fans in 2009. Grow up.

I live in bozeman and deal with the most obnoxious fan base on the daily. I get anti Griz from them every single day. [*]f*** them all day and twice on Sunday thank you very much.

Maybe it’s you. I used to live in Bozeman, drove a maroon car with University of Montana plastered in big bold letters with logo on the side, and NEVER had one issue or problem in my 9 months there.

It’s him. He has a lot of issues with mean cat fans.

On the plus side he has lots of other amazing cat fan friends in the know that gives him great inside info. And always very accurate info. Classic catch 22.

;)

HookedonGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
bigsky33 said:
ChesterGriz said:

Glad you remember that one too. This guy has been a douche nozzle here for a long time. Theo other in the title have been too. If you are gonna talk shit here literally all year long (this one in particular was on the Griz thread the Bison-Cat game doing it...that’s psychotic) then I’m gonna be the first to rub your face in shit. You don’t like it, go the [*]f*** back to your own board you Griz obsessed [*]f*** tard.

Hooked, you are losing it. The pressure of living in Bozeman must be overwhelming you. You might want to consider a career change or transfer. They do have fast food outlets in Missoula. Your anger issues are not good for your health son.

bigsky33 said:
kemajic said:
bigsky33 said:
Cats finished in the final 4 and it was a good season.
It was. Helped by a cushy schedule and a surprise win by AP over SacSt, enabling a trip to trip to the semis without playing a seeded team. It will not be easy to get to the same place next year.
Really? I'm aware of Montana; I must have missed the other; who would that be?

bigsky33 said:
ChesterGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
kemajic said:
It was. Helped by a cushy schedule and a surprise win by AP over SacSt, enabling a trip to the semis without playing a seeded team. It will not be easy to get to the same place next year.

Funny. What did my post say, dreamer?

kemajic said:
bigsky33 said:
ChesterGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

Don’t worry Kem, he has Big Play VA on speed dial and I’m sure he will help BullShit33 sort it all out. Dude is wrong a shit ton....like all the time. When he’s not on the Griz board during his own team’s game against someone else (a semifinal game for that matter) he thinks of all the ways he can be wrong here.

HookedonGriz said:
kemajic said:
bigsky33 said:
ChesterGriz said:

Don’t worry Kem, he has Big Play VA on speed dial and I’m sure he will help BullShit33 sort it all out. Dude is wrong a shit ton....like all the time. When he’s not on the Griz board during his own team’s game against someone else (a semifinal game for that matter) he thinks of all the ways he can be wrong here.

Hooked, you took a long time to reply today. Must have been a real busy day in Bozeman at McDonald’s! Hang in their son.

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
kemajic said:
bigsky33 said:

Hooked, you took a long time to reply today. Must have been a real busy day in Bozeman at McDonald’s! Hang in their son.

Disgusting if intentional. Actual irony if unintentional.

Latest posts

Back