• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bigsky33, Westcoastfan, Poorgriz, Counterassault:

HookedonGriz said:
Jerry Punch said:
HookedonGriz said:
Best. Day. Ever. Bitches.

Almost as awesome as November 23, 2019? You guys are acting like Bobcat fans in 2009. Grow up.

I live in bozeman and deal with the most obnoxious fan base on the daily. I get anti Griz from them every single day. [*]f*** them all day and twice on Sunday thank you very much.

Maybe it’s you. I used to live in Bozeman, drove a maroon car with University of Montana plastered in big bold letters with logo on the side, and NEVER had one issue or problem in my 9 months there.

Cats lose 3 down lineman, their best backer and 3 out of 4 on the back end. Plus a few more who played a lot on D.

bigsky33 said:
ChesterGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
kemajic said:
It was. Helped by a cushy schedule and a surprise win by AP over SacSt, enabling a trip to trip to the semis without playing a seeded team. It will not be easy to get to the same place next year.
That is why they play the game. We did beat two teams during the regular season that were seeded.
You did beat the Griz. Who was the other seeded team you beat?

I was thinking Sac St. but we lost to them. They were seeded bu AP beat them. So we beat a team in the playoffs that beat a seeded team.

First it was pre-season national champs. Now the Cats count losses to seeded teams as wins.

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
kemajic said:
bigsky33 said:
Cats finished in the final 4 and it was a good season.
It was. Helped by a cushy schedule and a surprise win by AP over SacSt, enabling a trip to trip to the semis without playing a seeded team. It will not be easy to get to the same place next year.

They lose a shit ton of talent. If they were gonna surprise anyone it was this year. Next year they’ll need a ton of guys to get really good really fast

Last year you said we would be terrible this year because we have no QB and that the Griz would take us to school. Keep making your great predictions! :clap:

Aaaaahhh poor little jungle cat got his feelers hurt. Cheer up, at least your team got to be embarrassed on espn again so there is that. If you’re gonna come here and talk shit all year long (on your rivals site) then I’m gonna be the first to rub your face in it when it blows up. You don’t like it get the fuck out. You dish it here, you take it here. Now go pour in your Wheaties over that glorious ass kicking.

ordigger said:
HookedonGriz said:
Jerry Punch said:
HookedonGriz said:

Almost as awesome as November 23, 2019? You guys are acting like Bobcat fans in 2009. Grow up.

I live in bozeman and deal with the most obnoxious fan base on the daily. I get anti Griz from them every single day. [*]f*** them all day and twice on Sunday thank you very much.

Maybe it’s you. I used to live in Bozeman, drove a maroon car with University of Montana plastered in big bold letters with logo on the side, and NEVER had one issue or problem in my 9 months there.

Well aren’t you special....well yes we know that to be true.

I work with Cats fans who know I’m a Griz and they are over the top obnoxious about it. Today was glorious.

HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
kemajic said:

They lose a shit ton of talent. If they were gonna surprise anyone it was this year. Next year they’ll need a ton of guys to get really good really fast

Last year you said we would be terrible this year because we have no QB and that the Griz would take us to school. Keep making your great predictions! :clap:

Aaaaahhh poor little jungle cat got his feelers hurt. Cheer up, at least your team got to be embarrassed on espn again so there is that. If you’re gonna come here and talk shit all year long (on your rivals site) then I’m gonna be the first to rub your face in it when it blows up. You don’t like it get the [*]f*** out. You dish it here, you take it here. Now go pour in your Wheaties over that glorious ass kicking.

Sorry hooked, not embarrassed to lose to a freakin dynasty. They put up 42 points on us and we put up 48 on the Griz. You are the one that is so butt hurt. Your team that you predicted was going to roll us this year was schooled. Bobby looked like he was going to cry when the game ended. I am happy about the Cats season. They exceeded expectations. I will enjoy my Christmas here in Bozeman. Sounds like you need to stop acting like such a dick and maybe people here would treat you better. It doesn’t seem that the other Griz people that live here are having that problem. Merry Xmas!

HookedonGriz said:
ordigger said:
HookedonGriz said:
Jerry Punch said:

Well aren’t you special....well yes we know that to be true.

I work with Cats fans who know I’m a Griz and they are over the top obnoxious about it. Today was glorious.

With that comment it’s clearly you. What an asswipe you must be.

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Aaaaahhh poor little jungle cat got his feelers hurt. Cheer up, at least your team got to be embarrassed on espn again so there is that. If you’re gonna come here and talk shit all year long (on your rivals site) then I’m gonna be the first to rub your face in it when it blows up. You don’t like it get the [*]f*** out. You dish it here, you take it here. Now go pour in your Wheaties over that glorious ass kicking.

Sorry hooked, not embarrassed to lose to a freakin dynasty. They put up 42 points on us and we put up 48 on the Griz. You are the one that is so butt hurt. Your team that you predicted was going to roll us this year was schooled. Bobby looked like he was going to cry when the game ended. I am happy about the Cats season. They exceeded expectations. I will enjoy my Christmas here in Bozeman. Sounds like you need to stop acting like such a dick and maybe people here would treat you better. It doesn’t seem that the other Griz people that live here are having that problem. Merry Xmas!

Please show me where I predicted the Griz will roll you. I’ll wait.

You lie on here all the time. You talk shit on here all he time. Then you get mad and offended when it blows up on you. Like i said, I have no respect for guys like you, westcoastfan, Poorgriz, or counterassault. I love when shit goes south on you. If you’re gonna be here to dish it, then learn to take it.

HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

You lie on here all the time. You talk shit on here all he time. Then you get mad and offended when it blows up on you. Like i said, I have no respect for guys like you, westcoastfan, Poorgriz, or counterassault. I love when shit goes south on you. If you’re gonna be here to dish it, then learn to take it.

Hooked,I am not upset at all son. I am a happy guy. The Cats had a great season. You appear to be the mad offended one that cannot get along with people in Bozeman. Talk about butt hurt. You might want to get checked out up at Bozeman Deaconess. Maybe they can help you with anger management with a good enema.

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Hooked,I am not upset at all son. I am a happy guy. The Cats had a great season. You appear to be the mad offended one that cannot get along with people in Bozeman. Talk about butt hurt. You might want to get checked out up at Bozeman Deaconess. Maybe they can help you with anger management with a good enema.

Holy shit this just gets better. I just checked the game thread and you were here, on our game thread, talking, whining, bitching, and pouting the entire time....as a Cats fan...on a Griz site game thread....you can’t make this up. Talk about absolute and incredible Griz Derangement Syndome!

Wow JungleCat you’ve outdone yourself! Maybe a quick call to Vernon Adams will help you, ya know since you guaranteed he was staying at EWU.

Seriously on the Griz game thread during the game and saying you weren’t getting pummeled while down 3 scores and still early. You really are a helmet wearing crayon eating fuck tard.

ABQCat said:
Why in the eff am I never included in these threads. Bullshit.

You're a loser and a fucking asshole.

I hope that helps.... Have a Merry Christmas!

HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

Holy shit this just gets better. I just checked the game thread and you were here, on our game thread, talking, whining, bitching, and pouting the entire time....as a Cats fan...on a Griz site game thread....you can’t make this up. Talk about absolute and incredible Griz Derangement Syndome!

Wow JungleCat you’ve outdone yourself! Maybe a quick call to Vernon Adams will help you, ya know since you guaranteed he was staying at EWU.

Seriously on the Griz game thread during the game and saying you weren’t getting pummeled while down 3 scores and still early. You really are a helmet wearing crayon eating [*]f*** tard.

Your anger is getting the better of you tonight. Get over it son. Tomorrow is a new day. The sun will come up. Maybe spend some time to figure out why you are the only one that cannot get along with people in Bozeman. Hint-stop being a total angry ass hole.

HookedonGriz said:
Jerry Punch said:
HookedonGriz said:

I have to agree with this. I’ve tried hard to give credit where credit is due. I congratulate the cats when they beat us and wish them well in the playoffs. I do not get any in return. I know thEre are some normal behaving fans but the majority is unbearableZ. The bitterness is still at an all time high. The fact that they chant about grizzlies eating shit when they are playing other teams is the hard evidence of how patheticly obnoxious they are. Sorry but it’s just a fact.

I have a nephew who plays for the bobcats. As a Griz fan, I catch plenty of crap from the family. Fair enough. There is something wrong though when someone like this Bigsky clown goes onto another teams site to badmouth that team. To then complain when the Griz fans don’t fawn over his team is really delusional. What a class act Bigsky. Get professional help. You are a danger to yourself.

Griz2k said:
ABQCat said:

You're a loser and a f***[*] asshole.

Yeah kind of. PR calls me all sorts of mean names, so yeah. Not that I don't appreciate it but I'm really hoping to get promoted into a thread title some day.

ABQCat said:
Griz2k said:
ABQCat said:

You're a loser and a f***[*] asshole.

Yeah kind of. PR calls me all sorts of mean names, so yeah. Not that I don't appreciate it but I'm really hoping to get promoted into a thread title some day.

It is a badge of honor. Keep striving, you can do it!

Latest posts

Back