• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Big Sky conference was totally owned today

PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Nope not in the playoffs. It's a different beast. The best the Big Sky has offered over the past few years have been routinely upset by more physical teams in the playoffs.

Derrek Tuszka actually made mention of it in the post game on how the teams they face in the MVFC are just significantly more physical and that going into this game, they knew they weren't going to face a team that was as physical as Illinois State was the previous week.

You are an idiot.

With a healthy Sneed and Akem, the Griz would have beaten both NDSU and JMU today in games played back to back. The Griz have been a very strong team late in the playoffs.

Na bro. Not a chance in hell.

Went to a few Griz games this year. Their offensive and defensive lines were fat and slow. Defensive line especially was weak. They would have been blown off the lines.

And....Bobby doesn't know how to win games on the main stage.

One of the Griz d-lineman may be the fastest d-lineman in FCS. No. 37 doesn't have an ounce of fT and isn't slow. Gubner had 4 interceptions this year and isn't slow. The smaller stand up d-ends are all fast.

Hauck has won lots of big games.

Your problem is that you don't know anything about football.

Na bro. They'd get knocked on their ass.

Sorry man, I'm just being a realist. The Griz don't have what it takes right now. Maybe in a few years.

And no, Bobby Hauck does not know how to win big games. He has routinely choked when it really mattered the most in his first go around with the Griz. 0-3 on the main stage. He's the Marv Levy of the FCS.

2011BisonAlumni said:

Went to a few Griz games this year. Their offensive and defensive lines were fat and slow. Defensive line especially was weak. They would have been blown off the lines.

And yet you're still here, desperately hoping that an eGrizzer will pat you on the head and tell you your program is amazing. Not gonna happen; might as well head back over to Obese-un Nation and circle-jerk each other about how you'd definitely beat LSU if you could just get them to come to the Gravy Dome.

2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
You are an idiot.

With a healthy Sneed and Akem, the Griz would have beaten both NDSU and JMU today in games played back to back. The Griz have been a very strong team late in the playoffs.

One of the Griz d-lineman may be the fastest d-lineman in FCS. No. 37 doesn't have an ounce of fT and isn't slow. Gubner had 4 interceptions this year and isn't slow. The smaller stand up d-ends are all fast.

Sorry man, I'm just being a realist. The Griz don't have what it takes right now. Maybe in a few years.

And no, Bobby Hauck does not know how to win big games. He has routinely choked when it really matters the most.

Nope. You are being an idiot.

Hauck has won lots of big games. Losing several championship games doesn't support what you are saying. Most coach never even get to a championship game.

You don't understand football. You never played the game. You post like you didn't even play high school football.

You are a blowhard. Almost everything you post is wrong.

Ill St would beat Weber and MSU, because it's the playoffs? That is totally dumb.

PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

And no, Bobby Hauck does not know how to win big games. He has routinely choked when it really matters the most.

Nope. You are being an idiot.

Hauck has won lots of big games. Losing several championship games doesn't support what you are saying. Most coach never even get to a championship game.

You don't understand football. You never played the game. You post like you didn't even play high school football.

You are a blowhard. Almost everything you post is wrong.

Ill St would beat Weber and MSU, because it's the playoffs? That is totally dumb.

Yes it does. He does not know how to get it done.

Sorry bro. He's the Marv Levy of the FCS.

Griz don't stand a chance until they get an offensive and defensive line who can stand up to NDSU and JMU.

SubGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

And yet you're still here, desperately hoping that an eGrizzer will pat you on the head and tell you your program is amazing. Not gonna happen; might as well head back over to Obese-un Nation and circle-jerk each other about how you'd definitely beat LSU if you could just get them to come to the Gravy Dome.

Beau Baldwin is the best chance the Big Sky has. He knows how to get it done on the main stage.

Big Game Bobby just doesn't know how to win when it matters. I think it is in his head. All of those championship game losses eventually gets to a person.

2011BisonAlumni said:
I think BB coming back to the Big Sky is huge.

I think the Big Sky Conference has had men's basketball for some time, now. If that's what you meant by BB. BasketBall, that is.

2011BisonAlumni said:
SubGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Beau Baldwin is the best chance the Big Sky has. He knows how to get it done on the main stage.

Big Game Bobby just doesn't know how to win when it matters. I think it is in his head. All of those championship game losses eventually gets to a person.

Nope. Hauck has won lots of big games. You can't win 7 conf championships in a row, and get to the finals 3 out of 7 years, without winning big games.

Your last post is just plain stupid. It shows how big of a football idiot you are.

PlayerRep said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
SubGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Nope. Hauck has won lots of big games. You can't win 7 conf championships in a row, and get to the finals 3 out of 7 years, without winning big games.

Your last post is just plain stupid. It shows how big of a football idiot you are.

You can keep telling yourself that all you want.....but at the end of the day, 0 championships to show for those years.

Sorry bro, Big Game Bobby just doesn't know how to get it done on the main stage. Hell, he can't even get it done against the Cats these days.

2011BisonAlumni said:

Just proving my point, big guy. Nobody on eGriz cares about your Bobby Hauck nonsense; you're only underscoring that you're an irrelevant goober.

SubGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Just proving my point, big guy. Nobody on eGriz cares about your Bobby Hauck nonsense; you're only underscoring that you're an irrelevant goober.

Well you obviously do care, otherwise you would not have responded.

It isn't nonsense to say that Big Game Bobby doesn't know how to get it done on the main stage. It's a proven fact. 0-3 bro.

Guy has the gag reflexes of a 2 dollar whore when he's put on the main stage.

Seems like someone is incredibly insecure. A trip to the natty, and 50 posts on eGriz.com. Can’t write this stuff. Hilarious!

2011BisonAlumni said:
SubGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Well you obviously do care, otherwise you would not have responded.

It isn't nonsense to say that Big Game Bobby doesn't know how to get it done on the main stage. It's a proven fact. 0-3 bro.

Guy has the gag reflexes of a 2 dollar whore when he's put on the main stage.
I respond because it's something to do on the forum. Don't flatter yourself.

No surprise that a Obese'un AlumNUS would be intimately familiar with the gag reflexes of $2 whores, though. Is that where you spend your paychecks from the Bobcat plant?

2011BisonAlumni said:
I think BB coming back to the Big Sky is huge. I just don't see anyone in this conference who can win on the main stage except him.

You’re a fucking douche and no one cares what you think. Go away, go fuck yourself

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
I think BB coming back to the Big Sky is huge. I just don't see anyone in this conference who can win on the main stage except him.

You’re a f***[*] douche and no one cares what you think. Go away, go [*]f*** yourself

Why are you so upset?

I'd be saying the same exact thing about NDSU and the rest of the MVFC if the roles were reversed.

2011BisonAlumni said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

You’re a f***[*] douche and no one cares what you think. Go away, go [*]f*** yourself

Why are you so upset?

I'd be saying the same exact thing about NDSU and the rest of the MVFC if the roles were reversed.

Not upset. Sick of reading your drivel

2011BisonAlumni said:
signedbewildered said:
Curious as to which "main stage" games Baldwin has won.

2010 FCS National Championship Game.

Obviously. And the rest of his time? Which "main stage" games? Or is that your sole reference?

Before you respond, don't forget to compare BBs late season games against BHs.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Why are you so upset?

Not upset. Sick of reading your drivel

Well you have the option of not reading it dude. Nobody is forcing you.

signedbewildered said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
signedbewildered said:
Curious as to which "main stage" games Baldwin has won.

2010 FCS National Championship Game.

Obviously. And the rest of his time? Which "main stage" games? Or is that your sole reference?

Before you respond, don't forget to compare BBs late season games against BHs.

He beat a ranked Oregon State team back in 2013 if I remember. I think his last year at EWU, he also won against Washington State. I don't recall Big Game Bobby ever beating an FBS team while at Montana.

He also never had a collapse quite on the level Big Game Bobby did in 2007. Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Big Game Bobby take an undefeated team into the playoffs and choke in the first round?

Back