• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Beaner brothers and Colton Lentz

Yeah. Yikes…. Not nearly as bad, but kinda reminds me of old guys at the bar trying to explain to me how the N word doesn’t necessarily mean black people and it isn’t offensive. Boomers man….
I just took it as beans like in burrito and Taco like in tacos, being "spicy." Maybe I read it wrong, but I didn't read anything into it. Maybe I'm just being dim witted, I guess, but I didn't take it racially at all.

I just took it as beans like in burrito and Taco like in tacos, being "spicy." Maybe I read it wrong, but I didn't read anything into it. Maybe I'm just being dim witted, I guess, but I didn't take it racially at all.
It's shocking that someone would take offense to the post. I laughed, it was witty and funny.! I come here occasionally for recruiting stuff, few others things, and the occasional laugh. It was a great post!

It's shocking that someone would take offense to the post. I laughed, it was witty and funny.! I come here occasionally for recruiting stuff, few others things, and the occasional laugh. It was a great post!
Well, in CDA's defense, the post has the potential to be extremely racist. I truly don't think that was the poster's intention (in fact, I doubt he even considered it in that vain). But i'll admit I winced when I first read it.

Back