• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bad Posters

Da Boyz Mom said:
AZGrizFan said:
Well, I’ve had zero issues with him. Most of the women he interacted with (especially on social media) can dish it out, but as soon as you sling it back at them they become victims…

Not saying he’s perfect, but he might be the most misunderstood individual that ever posted here.

He played the misogynist pig persona quite well here. Maybe it was all an act but I tend to think that people are who they claim to be, at least to a certain extent. And I'm pretty sure that I never "dished anything out to him" other than having the audacity to be female AND have opinions on Grizzly football. How dare I? 🙄

And there you have it. Let's see which one of you tells Da Boyz Mom she is wrong.

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
He's a dick and very dishonest too.

Speaking of dishonest:

"I know nothing about the facts, but I know Donaldson and I have doubts that rape occurred or that this will stick. I think Donaldson is a good kid. I know good kids can get caught up with date rape-type things too, but my instincts tell me that he didn't rape anyone."

- Playa aka hoops.

A quick search will find this gem. What a turd.

Donaldson's lawyer told me he would not have had to plea or been convicted if he hadn't talked to the police voluntarily and hadn't said a few dumb things on the monitored call. Nothing I said in the initial post was dishonest.

AZGrizFan said:
UncleRico said:
I know people that know him and say the same thing. But I’ve seen things he’s said to women on social media that were really messed up. Really really bad. Has nothing to do with his public case. Not a good guy.

Well, I’ve had zero issues with him. Most of the women he interacted with (especially on social media) can dish it out, but as soon as you sling it back at them they become victims…

Not saying he’s perfect, but he might be the most misunderstood individual that ever posted here.

Are you calling Da Boyz Mom a "victim"? Or otherwise dissing her? If you are, you are worse than I thought.

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:

Haha. Then why did UM run him off and ban him from campus?

I’m not sure that’s the best measure of how bad of a person is since they also ran off O’Day and Pflu, two pretty good dudes. UM admin aren’t the brightest.

mthoopsfan said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
He played the misogynist pig persona quite well here. Maybe it was all an act but I tend to think that people are who they claim to be, at least to a certain extent. And I'm pretty sure that I never "dished anything out to him" other than having the audacity to be female AND have opinions on Grizzly football. How dare I? 🙄

And there you have it. Let's see which one of you tells Da Boyz Mom she is wrong.

You should really stop the junior high fake names.

GrizRealist said:
mthoopsfan said:
Haha. Then why did UM run him off and ban him from campus?

I’m not sure that’s the best measure of how bad of a person is since they also ran off O’Day and Pflu, two pretty good dudes. UM admin aren’t the brightest.

Only Engstrom ran off those 2 guys. The whole U ran off Alpha.

Robsnotes4u said:
UncleRico said:
I think it’s a different guy

The guy I am talking about is Alpha Griz. Had the Maroon Blood forum. MS

Yeah. Will second this. There was a time, before his UM/doxing event, that Maroon Blood was a bit more sedate and sane place to be than egriz. I preferred it for a while, got the opportunity to blog regularly, but his fight with the UM pretty much killed the site.

We've been having this conversation for close to 30 years now between the Unofficial Griz Board, Egriz and Maroon blood. This place contains multitudes. If anything egriz is colorful.

Bad posters? I thought thus was going to be a thread about the posters teams put out with their schedules. And which ones were bad.

I once though PR and AG1 were the same person. I though man this is genius that they argue so much. But I was wrong.

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:

Are you calling Da Boyz Mom a "victim"? Or otherwise dissing her? If you are, you are worse than I thought.

Where did I say anything about DaBoyzMom? I was talking about Alpha. Try and keep up.

mthoopsfan said:
AZGrizFan said:
This post tells me you’ve never met him in person, only know him through the newspaper accounts, and have zero idea of what ACTUALLY happened in that entire event….

How much do you want to bet on whether I've met him?

At 9:29 you post “Alpha has run off every time I’ve seen him” and at 9:30 you wanna bet on whether or not you’ve met him.

Which is it? Has he run off every time, or have you actually met him? Because if you HAD met him, you’d know that he ain’t running from the likes of you.

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:
How much do you want to bet on whether I've met him?

At 9:29 you post “Alpha has run off every time I’ve seen him” and at 9:30 you wanna bet on whether or not you’ve met him.

Which is it? Has he run off every time, or have you actually met him? Because if you HAD met him, you’d know that he ain’t running from the likes of you.

I agree, he isn’t running from anyone.

Hoops like most attorneys I have dealt with in business, and my daughter is an an attorney as well, lack any common sense. He has strengthened my theory on that.

Robsnotes4u said:
AZGrizFan said:

I agree, he isn’t running from anyone.

Hoops like most attorneys I have dealt with in business, and my daughter is an an attorney as well, lack any common sense. He has strengthened my theory on that.

He hasn’t run off immediately. And not every time. He became very uncomfortable around me over time. UM contacted me about him,

I didn't have being a woke Nazi on my bingo card today, but congrats to me I guess. Alpha died this summer when he came down to the lower 48 in horrible accident with a bass fishing boat and funnywater being the captain of the ship. RIP to that former marine and agitator.

Also OP was once the victim of a catfishing scam on Grindr.

I was with Alpha at the last night game at UM.

Hoops is lying about multiple things, he's never met Alpha, Alpha doesn't run, nobody makes themselves more available than that guy even behind the scenes.

The university has never not once contacted Alpha in letter, legal or in any way about being banned. Those cowards just said that in the media to make it go away because they are cowards. It's not even legal to ban a person from a PUBLIC university. He committed no crime the UM is a bunch of losers.

Gotta run we are at the game

Tony Clifton said:

Hoops is lying about multiple things, he's never met Alpha, Alpha doesn't run, nobody makes themselves more available than that guy even behind the scenes.

The university has never not once contacted Alpha in letter, legal or in any way about being banned. Those cowards just said that in the media to make it go away because they are cowards. It's not even legal to ban a person from a PUBLIC university. He committed no crime the UM is a bunch of losers.

I've met Alpha several times. First time was when I dropped off water at the Adams Center when Alpha and others were gathering to to take down south. Was around him at a Hammer tailgate too, in particular the one to the west by the road to the bridge. The last time I saw him, he looked at me and scooted off. He had been threatening me and my family. So, I gathered the written info and was getting ready to take it to police. I told Titleist about this. He said he didn't think Alpha would carry out the threats. I then waited, knowing that Titleist would tip off Alpha and he would back off. Later, when Alpha got into trouble with UM, UM contacted me about Alpha during their investigation.

Alpha is a bad guy and deserves every thing he's gotten due to his threats against women and others. I had a Griz coach ask me about Alpha too, after Alpha said some crap about the coach's wife on egriz.

Did he have to plea to a crime? I don't recall. I've saved my folder of his threats to me.

It's legal to ban someone from a public university.

Alpha, is that you?

MrTitleist said:
I didn't have being a woke Nazi on my bingo card today, but congrats to me I guess. Alpha died this summer when he came down to the lower 48 in horrible accident with a bass fishing boat and funnywater being the captain of the ship. RIP to that former marine and agitator.

Also OP was once the victim of a catfishing scam on Grindr.

Is this for real or am I just gullible? Did alpha really pass away

mthoopsfan said:
Tony Clifton said:

I've met Alpha several times. First time was when I dropped off water at the Adams Center when Alpha and others were gathering to to take down south. Was around him at a Hammer tailgate too, in particular the one to the west by the road to the bridge. The last time I saw him, he looked at me and scooted off. He had been threatening me and my family. So, I gathered the written info and was getting ready to take it to police. I told Titleist about this. He said he didn't think Alpha would carry out the threats. I then waited, knowing that Titleist would tip off Alpha and he would back off. Later, when Alpha got into trouble with UM, UM contacted me about Alpha during their investigation.

Alpha is a bad guy and deserves every thing he's gotten due to his threats against women and others. I had a Griz coach ask me about Alpha too, after Alpha said some crap about the coach's wife on egriz.

Did he have to plea to a crime? I don't recall. I've saved my folder of his threats to me.

Alpha, is that you?

Little did you know that Alpha was sitting next to me at Bobby Hauck's handwringing when Lisa and her army of idiots were at the Wilma and could have cared less about any paper work you had to present. If you had a problem you should have made true on your own threats. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The Wimpout at the Wilma. Disgusts me to this day. Davies and her gang of leftwing idiots. Not an auspicious start for a comeback by Bobby. Or for Haslam or Bodnar.

Said recall, Alpha was no fan of Bobby, yet defended his right to take the job. Correct me if my memory has failed me.

MrTitleist said:
mthoopsfan said:

Alpha, is that you?

Little did you know that Alpha was sitting next to me at Bobby Hauck's handwringing when Lisa and her army of idiots were at the Wilma and could have cared less about any paper work you had to present. If you had a problem you should have made true on your own threats. 🤷🏻‍♂️

You persuaded me not to. Little did you know that some including mods eventually warned me about you and Alpha’s relationship. That’s why I stopped providing info to you and including you on communications. I don’t trust you.

Back