• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bad Posters

mthoopsfan said:
Robsnotes4u said:
Yes he is a fun guy in person. He, an ex-Griz player, and I had a blast at UND in 2018. He was running around giving shots out of a 1 gallon gas can. I have always had a good time with him. He is passionate and a realist.

He's a dick and very dishonest too.

This post tells me you’ve never met him in person, only know him through the newspaper accounts, and have zero idea of what ACTUALLY happened in that entire event….

AZGrizFan said:
SoldierGriz said:
Me too. He is a good dude. Met him and his son at the Alamo Bowl years ago.

He scares PR because PR has extraordinary feminine qualities. He (she) is no Alpha.

Hold up. I MET HIM and his son at the Alamo bowl some years ago. You’re telling me YOU were in the house and I didn’t meet you? I go every stinking year, bro!!

UCLA vs K-state. River Walk was a blur of purple...it was great!

SoldierGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Hold up. I MET HIM and his son at the Alamo bowl some years ago. You’re telling me YOU were in the house and I didn’t meet you? I go every stinking year, bro!!

Gawd DAMMIT man…you’ve got to communicate better. I was in a suite for that game, and got him and his son up there for free drinks and food!

AZGrizFan said:
SoldierGriz said:

Gawd DAMMIT man…you’ve got to communicate better. I was in a suite for that game, and got him and his son up there for free drinks and food!

WTF! I got into no suites and had to fight my way to margaritas all night long.

SoldierGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

And here is some more banter...

mthoopsfan said:
Robsnotes4u said:
Yes he is a fun guy in person. He, an ex-Griz player, and I had a blast at UND in 2018. He was running around giving shots out of a 1 gallon gas can. I have always had a good time with him. He is passionate and a realist.

Speaking of dishonest:

"I know nothing about the facts, but I know Donaldson and I have doubts that rape occurred or that this will stick. I think Donaldson is a good kid. I know good kids can get caught up with date rape-type things too, but my instincts tell me that he didn't rape anyone."

- Playa aka hoops.

A quick search will find this gem. What a turd.

SoldierGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

It’s not what you know it’s who you know. I’m in a suite for EVERY Alamo Bowl. HMU next year…

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

This post tells me you’ve never met him in person, only know him through the newspaper accounts, and have zero idea of what ACTUALLY happened in that entire event….

I know people that know him and say the same thing. But I’ve seen things he’s said to women on social media that were really messed up. Really really bad. Has nothing to do with his public case. Not a good guy.

UncleRico said:
AZGrizFan said:

I know people that know him and say the same thing. But I’ve seen things he’s said to women on social media that were really messed up. Really really bad. Has nothing to do with his public case. Not a good guy.

Well, I’ve had zero issues with him. Most of the women he interacted with (especially on social media) can dish it out, but as soon as you sling it back at them they become victims…

Not saying he’s perfect, but he might be the most misunderstood individual that ever posted here.

AZGrizFan said:
UncleRico said:

Well, I’ve had zero issues with him. Most of the women he interacted with (especially on social media) can dish it out, but as soon as you sling it back at them they become victims…

Not saying he’s perfect, but he might be the most misunderstood individual that ever posted here.

There are lines that men should never cross when interacting with women. Just common decency. Those lines don’t exist with that guy. I read the interactions he had with women. He went right for the see you next Tuesday stuff on the slightest question. Then it got more graphic. Like I said I have friends that like him too. But he gets online he’s a dark messed up dude.

AZGrizFan said:
UncleRico said:

He played the misogynist pig persona quite well here. Maybe it was all an act but I tend to think that people are who they claim to be, at least to a certain extent. And I'm pretty sure that I never "dished anything out to him" other than having the audacity to be female AND have opinions on Grizzly football. How dare I? 🙄

UncleRico said:
AZGrizFan said:

There are lines that men should never cross when interacting with women. Just common decency. Those lines don’t exist with that guy. I read the interactions he had with women. He went right for the see you next Tuesday stuff on the slightest question. Then it got more graphic. Like I said I have friends that like him too. But he gets online he’s a dark messed up dude.

There are people who have entirely different personas online, and there are people who are entirely transparent online and EXACTLY like they are in real life. He’s the first type. I’m the 2nd type. It’s too much work to be the first type IMHO.

Anyway, sitting here defending a guy who hasn’t posted here in 5+ years seems weird. Let’s move on.

Da Boyz Mom said:
AZGrizFan said:

He played the misogynist pig persona quite well here. Maybe it was all an act but I tend to think that people are who they claim to be, at least to a certain extent. And I'm pretty sure that I never "dished anything out to him" other than having the audacity to be female AND have opinions on Grizzly football. How dare I? 🙄

Most of it is an act. Honesty, I think you two would get along very well in person. I really do.

AZGrizFan said:
UncleRico said:

There are people who have entirely different personas online, and there are people who are entirely transparent online and EXACTLY like they are in real life. He’s the first type. I’m the 2nd type. It’s too much work to be the first type IMHO.

Anyway, sitting here defending a guy who hasn’t posted here in 5+ years seems weird. Let’s move on.

Well I know your not him:)

SoldierGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
If Alpha called me tomorrow and needed $10,000, I’d wire it to him no questions asked.

Me too. He is a good dude. Met him and his son at the Alamo Bowl years ago.

He scares PR because PR has extraordinary feminine qualities. He (she) is no Alpha.

Alpha has run off every time we've seen each other.

AZGrizFan said:
mthoopsfan said:

How much do you want to bet on whether I've met him?

AZGrizFan said:
UncleRico said:

Haha. Then why did UM run him off and ban him from campus?

Back