• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

All Hail to the NEZ

Hammer said:
It’s still not the NEZ of 15-20 years ago. There was a couple (whom I had never seen before) sitting in front of us who never stood up once and were plugging their ears with their fingers when we were standing and screaming.

I hear ya Hammer, there were quite a few duds in my area (section 130 row 18), but they are thinning out quickly and being replaced by some really fun and loud fans. Hopefully it's a trend that continues. GO GRIZ!!!!

THE BETCH said:
Proud to be in the NEZ. Just like old times. Who else is lucky enough to sit (stand) there?

Loud and proud in section 130 row 18. I've got 2 season tickets and there are 2 crazy loud mfer's that sit next to me. The north endzone is definitely getting back to what it used to be. GO GRIZ!!!!

dupuyer griz said:
yellowstone60 said:
dupuyer griz said:
Just gonna throw this out there, the ones making noise aren’t the ones missing at the beginning of the second half.
then why is there a problem, why is it so much quieter at the beginning of the second half ?

I’ve never noticed it being quieter because I’m yelling and can’t hear them...if you were yelling loud enough, you wouldn’t either.

In space no one can hear you scream.

Ursa Major said:
dupuyer griz said:
yellowstone60 said:
dupuyer griz said:
Just gonna throw this out there, the ones making noise aren’t the ones missing at the beginning of the second half.
then why is there a problem, why is it so much quieter at the beginning of the second half ?

I’ve never noticed it being quieter because I’m yelling and can’t hear them...if you were yelling loud enough, you wouldn’t either.

In space no one can hear you scream.

:thumb:

UofMGrizFan said:
THE BETCH said:
Proud to be in the NEZ. Just like old times. Who else is lucky enough to sit (stand) there?

Loud and proud in section 130 row 18. I've got 2 season tickets and there are 2 crazy loud mfer's that sit next to me. The north endzone is definitely getting back to what it used to be. GO GRIZ!!!!

Hell ya dude, proud yeller in section 130 row 2, 4 season ticket holder for the constant flow of guests coming to town for the griz games! GoGriz!

yellowstone60 said:
dupuyer griz said:
yellowstone60 said:
dupuyer griz said:

this subject is hashed over every season. It is much quieter in the beginning of the 3rd Q. That is what the debate is about.
I have an idea to fix it, they could...sell beer in the fucking stadium.

GlacierGrizX said:
Careful Griz Nation!![media]https://www.facebook.com/factsweird/posts/2746701398680867?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARDgYtV48yFRqdrRJ2-wSOBXqF_Tqq-FO0p9-9XS2Qg90DzM3iKUzAYzb2PrAcT4RIQVDfEVZpj9fh12jVGDjwguqEJF0zgPUmbAg-rMAjAwp1NllueoP94pRLp7VpgYsml64kTBDMKtyEmSTHZK93nFnYV-uxpwNsnobFyhWmHOo8raZxYpAjy45igXU-Joa0jchu4Yf3h5LZPg2S2SQ42z7cs6BH0M8HI7dpDOswE&__tn__=C-R[/media]

NEZ: “hold my beer.”

UofMGrizFan said:
THE BETCH said:

Just below you in row 12 in sec 130. Right on the aisle above the cannon. It was better last game but 15-20 years ago it was just flat assed crazy!! I remember Mick H calling us those “wackos in the North end zone”

Hammer said:
UofMGrizFan said:
THE BETCH said:

Just below you in row 12 in sec 130. Right on the aisle above the cannon. It was better last game but 15-20 years ago it was just flat assed crazy!! I remember Mick H calling us those “wackos in the North end zone”
Yep I do too. He would call indeed call them "The whacko's in the North End Zone" and call the Griz "The Good Guys", all the time. I thought he was great.

UofMGrizFan said:
THE BETCH said:

Damn. I’m 130 row 19. Right on the aisle.

Loved being a cheerleader 1998 and 2000.

Being deaf and enjoying tossing the ladies into the air (wish I could hear them scream)

Best part of cheerleading was having one of the best spots in the house—four corners/sidelines, and getting the crowd involved. Since I cannot self regulate, I was pretty loud with the megaphone :)

Was tough trying to get some fans involved..

Motioning with my arms exhorting them to be loud.

Certain blue hairs probably hated me being in their faces..

Tough part of the job 😜

BDizzle said:
UofMGrizFan said:
THE BETCH said:

Let me apologize in advance for walking in front of you.... :D I'm in seats 19 & 20 so I'd be leaving out either side. I will look you up next game. Our area is starting to kick some butt and I'm loving it. GO GRIZ!!!!

UMcheer2000 said:
Loved being a cheerleader 1998 and 2000.

Being deaf and enjoying tossing the ladies into the air (wish I could hear them scream)

Best part of cheerleading was having one of the best spots in the house—four corners/sidelines, and getting the crowd involved. Since I cannot self regulate, I was pretty loud with the megaphone :)

Was tough trying to get some fans involved..

Motioning with my arms exhorting them to be loud.

Certain blue hairs probably hated me being in their faces..

Tough part of the job 😜

Jesus, I'm not going to lie to you, but that would be a pretty awesome gig. Being on the field during the games would give you a completely different perspective on the noise and energy. GO GRIZ!!!!

Hammer said:
UofMGrizFan said:
THE BETCH said:

Damn it Hammer, I've stopped and talked to you in the past, but generally I'm either running late or just to excited to get to my seats to stop. :D I'll give you a shout on 10/6. :thumb: GO GRIZ!!!!

BDizzle said:
UofMGrizFan said:
THE BETCH said:

What aisle, east or west?? I’m in row 12 on the east aisle, seats 36,37 and 38.

Hammer said:
BDizzle said:
UofMGrizFan said:
THE BETCH said:

What aisle, east or west?? I’m in row 12 on the east aisle, seats 36,37 and 38.

West aisle. Seats 8,9. It’s nice because our seats are right where the “stairs” end. So ridiculously easy to get in and out of.

I won’t be at homecoming. My parents will be.

Back