• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

All Hail to the NEZ

get'em_griz said:
I’m an adopted NEZ member for 4 years now through marriage. Stand at the top of the NEZ with my wife and father-in-law. While we don’t experience the same noise due to being at the top of the NEZ, I do my part by yelling and losing my voice. Proud to be able to be a NEZ crazy now and help provide that undisputed homefield advantage!

Yesterday’s game was fun! Let’s do it again on Homecoming! :thumb:

It's great having get'em up at the top with me. I can promise you that he, his lovely wife and me do our part to get things rockin and rollin down below.

There's lots of good seats in WaGriz for those that aren't into screaming their brains out - but the NEZ isn't one of them.

One thing I will mention is that even in the NEZ constant profanity is not needed or acceptable. Well , maybe for the scat game, but in general there's lots of good things to yell that work. F.ck, a..hole and Sh.t have their place - but a constant stream of those really can be annoying.

GlacierGrizX said:
Careful Griz Nation!![media]https://www.facebook.com/factsweird/posts/2746701398680867?__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARDgYtV48yFRqdrRJ2-wSOBXqF_Tqq-FO0p9-9XS2Qg90DzM3iKUzAYzb2PrAcT4RIQVDfEVZpj9fh12jVGDjwguqEJF0zgPUmbAg-rMAjAwp1NllueoP94pRLp7VpgYsml64kTBDMKtyEmSTHZK93nFnYV-uxpwNsnobFyhWmHOo8raZxYpAjy45igXU-Joa0jchu4Yf3h5LZPg2S2SQ42z7cs6BH0M8HI7dpDOswE&__tn__=C-R[/media]

NEZ Crazies: “challenge accepted.”

We were sitting way down in Section 121 by the students and we could hear that roar roll out of the NEZ! Well done to everyone of you!!!

grizare#1 said:
A sign idea,
Damn right it's loud in here, if you don't love it drive 202 miles to the east, your at the wrong stadium.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Diesel said:
At what point do people not understand that Wa.Griz Stadium has a reputation of being loud?
Even when there was grass in the endzones it got noisy and loud.
It would be prudent to post signs:”Do not to enter if you’re not willing to be loud and proud.”
The players seem to enjoy and encourage the crazies and Bobby is giving his appreciation.
Opposing coaches recognize the advantage.
Where ever you sit or stand keep being fanatical

The players. They do!

https://twitter.com/villanueva_____/status/1043656911088803840?s=21

DuCharme said:
Diesel said:
At what point do people not understand that Wa.Griz Stadium has a reputation of being loud?
It would be prudent to post signs:”Do not to enter if you’re not willing to be loud and proud.”
The players seem to enjoy and encourage the crazies and Bobby is giving his appreciation.

The players. They do!

Thank you Angel! The players see it and when it's full, man they appreciate it!

...need to figure it out...
...the second half decibel level...
...direct result of the half time exodus...

... :beer2:...

Just gonna throw this out there, the ones making noise aren’t the ones missing at the beginning of the second half.

AZDoc said:
DuCharme said:
Diesel said:

The players. They do!

Thank you Angel! The players see it and when it's full, man they appreciate it!

They’re probably noticing the 3/4 empty stadium all through the 3rd qt too. I know it’s obvious on the tv.

dupuyer griz said:
Just gonna throw this out there, the ones making noise aren’t the ones missing at the beginning of the second half.

Yep. Same applies to the Thanksgiving weekend playoff games.

Htowngriz said:
dupuyer griz said:

This is a great point! What difference is there between me missing a couple of minutes in the third quarter compared to those who miss a full game for hunting or whatever else?

mega mauler said:
Htowngriz said:
dupuyer griz said:

This is a great point! What difference is there between me missing a couple of minutes in the third quarter compared to those who miss a full game for hunting or whatever else?

We hold the coaches and players to high standards, and hold them accountable. Us fans should also be expected to do our part and take pride in it too. It is important to the team. therefore it should be important to each and every one of us too. Take some damn pride in it, and reward the team by doing our part as fans!!!

dupuyer griz said:
then why is there a problem, why is it so much quieter at the beginning of the second half ?

behappp said:
get'em_griz said:
I’m an adopted NEZ member for 4 years now through marriage. Stand at the top of the NEZ with my wife and father-in-law. While we don’t experience the same noise due to being at the top of the NEZ, I do my part by yelling and losing my voice. Proud to be able to be a NEZ crazy now and help provide that undisputed homefield advantage!

Yesterday’s game was fun! Let’s do it again on Homecoming! :thumb:

It's great having get'em up at the top with me. I can promise you that he, his lovely wife and me do our part to get things rockin and rollin down below.

There's lots of good seats in WaGriz for those that aren't into screaming their brains out - but the NEZ isn't one of them.

One thing I will mention is that even in the NEZ constant profanity is not needed or acceptable. Well , maybe for the scat game, but in general there's lots of good things to yell that work. F.ck, a..hole and Sh.t have their place - but a constant stream of those really can be annoying.

Sounds Kinky

yellowstone60 said:
dupuyer griz said:
then why is there a problem, why is it so much quieter at the beginning of the second half ?

I’ve never noticed it being quieter because I’m yelling and can’t hear them...if you were yelling loud enough, you wouldn’t either.

dupuyer griz said:
yellowstone60 said:
dupuyer griz said:

I’ve never noticed it being quieter because I’m yelling and can’t hear them...if you were yelling loud enough, you wouldn’t either.
this subject is hashed over every season. It is much quieter in the beginning of the 3rd Q. That is what the debate is about.

Back