• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2nd scrimmage wrap

Transfer has good vision and lateral movement, just what the doctor ordered! Obvious any naysayers have never played the game!

sdk.catfish said:
by PlayerRep » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:26 pm

Knight.

I find a lot of similarities between PR and Annie Savoy (Susan Sarandon's character in Bull Durham). Every year he chooses someone he can have a virtual (hopefully) bromance with. Last year it was with Sneed. This year with Knight. Hopefully Sneed isn't miffed with being second banana this year but I don't think he is missing out on much not being PR's first banana.

Oh great. Now I won't to be able to read one of PRs posts without comparing him with Susan Sarandon. I know PR will disagree with me, but SS has a better rack.

cclarkblues said:
sdk.catfish said:
by PlayerRep » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:26 pm

Knight.

I find a lot of similarities between PR and Annie Savoy (Susan Sarandon's character in Bull Durham). Every year he chooses someone he can have a virtual (hopefully) bromance with. Last year it was with Sneed. This year with Knight. Hopefully Sneed isn't miffed with being second banana this year but I don't think he is missing out on much not being PR's first banana.

Oh great. Now I won't to be able to read one of PRs posts without comparing him with Susan Sarandon. I know PR will disagree with me, but SS has a better rack.

:lol:

Mousegriz said:
All the QB's looked great. WR's were great. OL is big and looks stronger and better or even a lot better than last year. By the beginning of the year the OL should be great. The new transfer RB is good or very good or even great.

Great! :thumb:

granitegriz said:
BW, I agree with you about Graves, but at this point, Nash and Calhoun are still both fairly safe starting at CB. They are going to be pushed hard though!

Then why is Egbo up over Calhoun all the time?

(FWIW - I like all three)

My recollection of the scrimmage was Calhoun started with the 1s, but DO didn’t play much either. We will see though come September, good dilemma to have!

granitegriz said:
My recollection of the scrimmage was Calhoun started with the 1s, but DO didn’t play much either. We will see though come September, good dilemma to have!

Quite a few of the starters only played 1 series, Calhoun did play a few plays later though, not very much though.

Back