• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2023 Griz Football Recruiting- (11)Verbals- (15)Offers- (1) 2024 Vebal

Da Boyz Mom said:
AZGrizFan said:
I sure hope there are some more O-line offers out there that we don’t know about, because the current ones are dropping like flies, and we ain’t getting Ruffins. That means every other one would have to commit AND work out, which we know the history of the odds of THAT happening.

Maybe they should actually offer some recruits they stand a chance of landing. But I've been told that you miss 100% of the shots you don't take and that's the most important thing so what do I know?

Well, the problem is that Germer has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt he can’t “develop” talent, so he has to go for guys who are already developed and signing with P5 schools and hope he lands them.

AZGrizFan said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
Maybe they should actually offer some recruits they stand a chance of landing. But I've been told that you miss 100% of the shots you don't take and that's the most important thing so what do I know?

Well, the problem is that Germer has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt he can’t “develop” talent, so he has to go for guys who are already developed and signing with P5 schools and hope he lands them.

Yeah Germer seems to be the weak link here and it's concerning. Finding diamonds in the rough and developing them used to be a strength of Bobby's staff. Not anymore I guess.

Da Boyz Mom said:
AZGrizFan said:

Yeah Germer seems to be the weak link here and it's concerning. Finding diamonds in the rough and developing them used to be a strength of Bobby's staff. Not anymore I guess.

Dylan Cook was an NAIA QB and is now in an NFL camp.

grizfan1984 said:
Paytonlives said:
OL/DL- Kai Sevy 6' 4" 275 (Corner Canyon HS) Farmington, UT (Verbal- 2 year mission)

Is taking a 2 year mormon mission

Where do you see Kai Sevy commited?

Sorry...

Made an error its fixed.
TE/DE- Kime Fangupo 6' 2" 230 (Bingham, HS) South Jordan, UT (Will be class of 2025 after 2 year mission)

On his twitter page:
https://twitter.com/FangupoKime

Paytonlives said:
grizfan1984 said:
Where do you see Kai Sevy commited?

Sorry...

Made an error its fixed.
TE/DE- Kime Fangupo 6' 2" 230 (Bingham, HS) South Jordan, UT (Will be class of 2025 after 2 year mission)

On his twitter page:
https://twitter.com/FangupoKime

Kime Fangupo is a class of 2022 kid so will be class of 2024 kid depending when he leaves on his mission

UncleRico said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

With little help from Germer.

AZGrizFan said:
UncleRico said:

Never played a down as an offensive lineman and three years later he is a NFL camp. How did he learn to play at such a high level..youtube? egriz?

UncleRico said:
AZGrizFan said:

Never played a down as an offensive lineman and three years later he is a NFL camp. How did he learn to play at such a high level..youtube? egriz?

Well, if he got any help from germer, it just proves the adage that even a broke clock is right twice a day.

AZGrizFan said:
UncleRico said:

Well, if he got any help from germer, it just proves the adage that even a broke clock is right twice a day.
Yea 24 years as a D1 offensive line coach. Coached numerous All Conference players. Im sure he doesn't know shit.

Lets keep it on recruiting... If you want to start a love/hate Coach Germer, please do it somewhere else

Paytonlives said:
Lets keep it on recruiting... If you want to start a love/hate Coach Germer, please do it somewhere else
Maybe try it with Germer face-to-face.

Back