• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2023 Griz Football Official (14)Signed, (1)Verbal, (5)Transfers & (2) Known Offers

AZGrizFan said:
It’s 8:28 am in Waxahatchie. Where the hell is Young’s paperwork??????

He isn’t signing with the Griz. I don’t have anything to base it on other than my instinct. Unless he is a full scholarship I bet money he stays in Texas.

Griz Addict said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Um...yeah....so?

So the griz are slacking. We better be bringing in like 10 transfers in February

Using your logic, the Orediggers have 27 so far; thus they must better than both the Cats and Griz now.

ordigger said:
Griz Addict said:
So the griz are slacking. We better be bringing in like 10 transfers in February

Using your logic, the Orediggers have 27 so far; thus they must better than both the Cats and Griz now.

I'm not saying quantity is better. However the quality of players isn't that great and the quantity is low. So, if the quality isn't great I'd rather see quantity. If the quality is great, then it don't matter. If it was 10 really good players like Young, I'd be all for it. But, this is lackluster for sure.

Griz Addict said:
I'd be happy with 24 kids. We have obviously have a lot more needs. This class is not exciting. At all.

These are just the HS players

The recruiting gig has changed forever with the Transfer pool, thats where you fill the most needed gaps.

As far as the cats, there is something wrong with their scholly count.

They have signed far more players than Seniors leaving

SinCityGriz2005 said:
AZGrizFan said:

He isn’t signing with the Griz. I don’t have anything to base it on other than my instinct. Unless he is a full scholarship I bet money he stays in Texas.

So much for instincts.

SinCityGriz2005 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Good call Nostradamus

Paytonlives said:
Griz Addict said:
I'd be happy with 24 kids. We have obviously have a lot more needs. This class is not exciting. At all.

The recruiting gig has changed forever with the Transfer pool, thats where you fill the most needed gaps.

I noticed that as well. 25 coming in and only 16 going out since Ifanse is coming back.

AZGrizFan said:
Buehler’s tweet disappeared.

It probably happened again. For some reason UM does not post the signings of walk-ons.

It's a bad way of doing things. I bet there is a rule about this, but other schools don't shy away.

If you are listening UM... you need to change this!

grizfnz said:
Paytonlives said:

I noticed that as well. 25 coming in and only 16 going out since Ifanse is coming back.

Probably because they know there will be transfers and they'll probably get rid of some players that aren't as good. They get to select the kids that end up being better. We have to hope and pray our kids turn out decent. Which I'm not worried about Montana LBers because they always seem to be dominant. It's the other positions I'm worried about.

Paytonlives said:
Griz Addict said:

They have a bunch of guys signed today that I would highly doubt are anything more than a PWO. Especially with the MT guys they brought in.

Still waiting for Hall to sign, hopefully he does it soon. Super stoked about him and Young. Those 2 are the stars of the class.

Griz Addict said:
ordigger said:

I'm not saying quantity is better. However the quality of players isn't that great and the quantity is low. So, if the quality isn't great I'd rather see quantity. If the quality is great, then it don't matter. If it was 10 really good players like Young, I'd be all for it. But, this is lackluster for sure.

So you can see into the future?

I'm pretty sure no one even knew who Dave Dickenson or Marc Mariani were.
Hell Mariani was a tennis player.

Give these kids a break and quit running them down

Latest posts

Back