• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2021 offense discussion, strengths / concerns

hunt-ducks said:
hunt-ducks said:
"triggered to you???" Hardly, my short-peckered buddy. I own you. You are king of the obvious. If the consensus is there, you jump on it like a frog on a June bug. Robby is pre-season All-Conference, so he MUST be great in pass coverage, right? Yet, watch the tape of our games, and you will see him often committing to the run much too early, and getting beat deep by a WR. It happened many times. How do you think a free safety makes so many tackles??? And his recovery speed is just not there after getting beat. I love his passion, nose for the football, ability to deliver a blow on tackles, etc. But his pass coverage skills are not equal to other great safeties that have played here. You couldn't make a valid observation of a fart contest in a bean factory, let alone about a football conversation. Stick with the popular posters. You'll feel better about your self. Might wanna take a break and purchase some Preparation H.

Man, if only the quote function worked correctly on this site. :thumb:

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
Christ on a crutch you're delusional. :lol: :lol: :lol:

His zingers must kill it at the Del Webb clubhouse in Peoria, AZ.

Careful with the word zinger....very close to Dinger. That can get you cancelled real quick.

AZGrizFan said:
hunt-ducks said:
"triggered to you???" Hardly, my short-peckered buddy. I own you. You are king of the obvious. You couldn't make a valid observation of a fart contest in a bean factory, let alone about a football conversation. Might wanna take a break and purchase some Preparation H.

Hardly delusional. And, I have no need for a crutch, but thanks for asking my son. I've forgotten more about the game of football than you and your pedestrian butt mavens will ever know. You are out of your league, and continue to look desperate trying to banter with superior intelligence.

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:

Couldn't stick to football, huh? You made a valiant effort with your last post, but you are obviously more comfortable flagellating with your buddies. But, thanks for the old college try anyway.

hunt-ducks said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Couldn't stick to football, huh? You made a valiant effort with your last post, but you are obviously more comfortable flagellating with your buddies. But, thanks for the old college try anyway.

Do one more! The first was kind of feeble, but this one was better. One more, one more!

CDAGRIZ said:
hunt-ducks said:

Do one more! The first was kind of feeble, but this one was better. One more, one more!

Just got a PM telling me to address my post to the ugly detractor. I told him I would, if he could tell me which one it is

kemajic said:
fanofzoo said:
Well I did goggle it and no problem with all that, it's the phrase "some is more than none" when were talking points. Simple math too hard for you? Thats ok I used to teach remedial math, I understand your problems, well some of them anyway, some you need professional help.
Actually, I am the professional; you are in way over your head. How much advanced math do you suppose it takes to get a PhD in Chemistry and spend a career doing and managing research? When the point was your insane shade thrown on our offense.

Loved Dr Fessenden!

hunt-ducks said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Just got a PM telling me to address my post to the ugly detractor. I told him I would, if he could tell me which one it is

Kind of obscure, but better than the last. If we could get some 1960s turns of phrase to insult people, it might be better. Second thought, that would likely be much worse. Play the hits, man!

Back